Ukraine
Denmark
Macedonia
Bulgaria-Norway BTTS
France
Germany
Georgia

Will return £160 if it wins
Cashed out for 11p profit when Norway went down to 10 men. Close to being a decent bet that.

Gone for:

France over 2.5 team goals
Germany over 2.5 team goals
Slovenia to win either half
Palmeiras
Ind Medellin over 1.5 team goals
Lichtenstein

Around 50/1

Jagga7

I've bet big on Pats -6.5. It's dodgy as it's a new season and the turn over in NFL can be quite dramatic. But based on last years stats this is my best bet for day.
Won this one. Got Cardinals -2@1.9.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Let's keep this run going:

3. Germany, France, Liechtenstein, Georgia, Mali, India, Tunisia, Racing Santander, Racing Ferrol, Lealtad, Independiente Medellin, Syrianska FC, Vasalunds IF, PSG W @44.23
Second night in a row I cashed out at the right time. Had 13 winners with just Medellin left to play. Cashout was over £300 with a payout of £660 so wasn't gonna risk it after yesterday. Sure enough Leones score shortly after..

Also won with another Bet Builder on the France game. Had:

Match result Holland or France
Red card in the match -- No
Both teams to score - Yes
Most goals scored in the 2nd half
Under 4 goals in the match
Over 1 goal in the match for France
@15.00

Needed Griezmann to score for another one to come off. It's been a cracking week, but I've missed out on a shit load by a few results!

Danny Roberts

As usual, will be glad to see the back of the international break. A mate recommended laying England as they were too short and obviously now with Kane out they have drifted.

alan_nis

NFL is very hard to bet on. The only pattern I've found is that betting on dogs away from home within range +2.5;+8 gave profit in 8 seasons out of last 10.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
For today:

1. Spain, Poland, Belgium, Finland, Qatar, Luxembourg, Denmark U21, Italy U21, Falkenbergs FF, The New Saints, Connah's Quay, South Shields, Malaga @41.30

2. France U21/Luxembourg U21 >3.5, Gibraltar U21/Austria U21 >2.5, Germany U21, Portugal U21, Holland U21, Sweden U21 or draw, Azerbaijan U21/Norway U21 >1.5, Spain U21/Northern Ireland U21 >2.5, Switzerland U21/Liechtenstein U21 >2.5, Grantham Town or draw, Fleetwood Town, Belarus or draw, England/Switzerland >1.5 @27.88

3. Finland/Estonia >1.5, Bosnia-H/Austria >1.5, Belgium, Luxembourg, Poland, England or Switzerland, Malaga/Almeria >1.5, The New Saints, Connah's Quay/Caernarfon >1.5, Northern Ireland or draw, Fleetwood Town/Leicester U21 >1.5, South Shields, Spain/Croatia >1.5 @25.03

4. Hungary/Greece >1.5, Malaga or draw, Spain or draw, Belgium, Finland, Wales U21/Portugal U21 >1.5, Italy U21, ROI U21/Germany U21 >1.5, Chester FC/FCUM >1.5, Falkenbergs FF, Switzerland or draw, Northern Ireland/Israel >1.5 @33.41

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Some Bet Builders:

Welbeck to score anytime
Match result England or Switzerland
Over 2 corners for Switzerland
Over 28 free kicks
Over 40 throw ins
Under 19 goal kicks
@17.00

Lukaku to score anytime
Hazard to score anytime
Over 2 goals for Belgium
Under 14 corners
Both teams to score - No
Under 6 cards
@11.00

Asensio to score anytime
Ramos to be carded
Over 3 corners for Spain
Over 1 cards
Red card in the match - No
Under 5 goals
@17.00

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Some Bet Builders:

Lukaku to score anytime
Hazard to score anytime
Over 2 goals for Belgium
Under 14 corners
Both teams to score - No
Under 6 cards
@15.00
Well I got another winner, just about with 13 corners in the match. Odds had gone up to 15.00 so stuck £10 on that to return £150.

My accas didn't do too good today though with some strange results but still a good profit and the run continues.

Sylar

Well I got another winner, just about with 13 corners in the match. Odds had gone up to 15.00 so stuck £10 on that to return £150.

My accas didn't do too good today though with some strange results but still a good profit and the run continues.
Might follow you on some of these. Even if its a quid, seems like you at least get a winner with good odds :)

RedPed

Whatabouter.
SkyBet doing a great offer this week. Bet £25 this week and you get your usual £5 free bet AND a free NOW TV Sky Sports Month Pass worth £33.99.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
SkyBet doing a great offer this week. Bet £25 this week and you get your usual £5 free bet AND a free NOW TV Sky Sports Month Pass worth £33.99.
Yeah worth it for the pass tbh, I only have the sky sports pass, so I'll bet the 25 quid in the hope of winning a few quid and getting a free pass.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Yeah worth it for the pass tbh, I only have the sky sports pass, so I'll bet the 25 quid in the hope of winning a few quid and getting a free pass.
Yeah, you can't go wrong really. I've cancelled my NOW TV pass for next month and will use the voucher instead. Some easy games tomorrow and over the weekend so you should be able to get something for yer £25!

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
For the weekend I’ve gone for PSG, Chelsea, Atlético, Sevilla, Roma, Juventus, Brugge, Astana, BATE, Olympiacos, Crvena and Ajax. All are at home against smaller teams but of course it’s almost impossible to get something like this right, it’s more for fun than anything.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Some accas for today:

1. Celtic, PSG, Dortmund, Waterford, Shamrock Rovers, Club Brugge, Connah's Quay or draw, Llanelli/The New Saints >2.5, Chlef/NC Magra >0.5, Jong AZ/Go Ahead Eagles >1.5 @6.00

2. Almere City, NEC Nijmegen, FC Porto/Chaves >1.5, Dortmund or draw, US Biskra or draw, Club Brugge, Galway Utd or draw, Go Ahead Eagles or draw, Cork City or draw @6.15

3. PSG, Birmingham/WBA >1.5, Dortmund/Frankfurt >1.5, Connah's Quay/Newtown >1.5, FC Porto, UC Dublin/Finn Harps >1.5, Shelbourne or draw, Celtic, Cambuur Leeuwarden or draw @6.33

Will do a few Bet Builders later.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Cavani to score anytime
Over 2 goals in the match
Over 5 corners for PSG
Under 6 cards
BTTS - No
@7.50

Celtic to win by 2 or more goals
Edouard to score anytime
Ntcham to be carded
Under 15 corners
Under 5 cards
@21.00

Gayle to score
Result Birmingham or WBA
Under 5 goals
Under 5 cards
Over 7 corners
WBA to win either half
@7.00

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Need WBA for £210 so of course they're playing fecking dreadful.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Cavani to score anytime
Over 2 goals in the match
Over 5 corners for PSG
Under 6 cards
BTTS - No
@7.50
Managed to get another winner. These Bet builders are easy money!

Made up for fecking Celtic and Cork City ruining my accas!

Sarni

For the weekend I’ve gone for PSG, Chelsea, Atlético, Sevilla, Roma, Juventus, Brugge, Astana, BATE, Olympiacos, Crvena and Ajax. All are at home against smaller teams but of course it’s almost impossible to get something like this right, it’s more for fun than anything.
Brugge gave me a proper scare, scored a 98th minute winner through a penalty after long VAR review. Coupon still alive but need 10 more teams which obviously can’t happen. Atlético are the one I’m most afraid of, they always screw me over.

Levo

Band of Brothers
No Lloris or Alli apparently. Liverpool could be worth backing.

Sarni

Atlético ALWAYS struggle when I put them in a bet. My most bogey team.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Sky are a bunch of crooks IMO. Well, they certainly banned me from betting with them pretty quickly! But yeah, decent offer, milk them for it!
As far as limiting goes, Skybet are probably one of the most lenient bookies in the UK tbh. Usually takes a few days and they normally put you on 10% limits initially so you can still make a couple of k for a day or two til they put you on 1%

Status
Not open for further replies.