Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Roberts

Put 10 pounds before the season on Liverpool,Barca,PSG,Bayern,Juve to win their leagues and City to win the community shield . At the moment these teams have the record - played 15 Won 15 :D
Long way to go but very nice start. I think this could be the year, finally, that Juve don't win it and think City will will win again. Long way to go before Liverpool prove they can be consistent.

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
Fecking Zverv cost me 700 in a 9 game football/tennis accumulator and what's infuriating is he has the lowest odds.

I'm putting a tenner on a 12 game accumulator.
Arsenal to win
Man Utd to win
Tottenham to win
Lazio to win
Red Bull Salzburg to win
Porto to win
Barcelona to win
Ludogorets Razgrad to win
Olympiacos to win
Ajax win/draw
Zenit Saint Petersburg win/draw
Serena Williams to win

@14. Long shot but one can always dream. :wenger:
Fecking Spurs!!! :mad:
The one time I want them to win and they bottle it.

ROFLUTION

Slovakia @ 1.90 vs Denmark. Denmark's head coach has gone on holidays with there being massive disputes between the players and the Danish FA over contracts/sponsors. Players are unlikely to play so they might be forced into using completely fringe players. Odds have already dropped from 2.5 this morning and will continue to drop for sure.
I sooo wished I got to move on this before it got slashed. From the danish media it seems as it will still be completely fringe players. The teams from Superligaen (Our premier league) has said no to supply the team. Now it's up to the division-teams' players if they want to help out the national team. So far we've only heard from one 2nd division-club saying they dont approve of it. It's at 1.55 on betfair now, which maybe holds a little value.

ROFLUTION

Dyche to get sacked next at 26 om betfair seems juicy - Hedging it a bit with Pellegrino at 5. Dont believe Mou will go first.

Warning: Dyche has been relegated before with Burnley without getting the sack though

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Slovakia @ 1.90 vs Denmark. Denmark's head coach has gone on holidays with there being massive disputes between the players and the Danish FA over contracts/sponsors. Players are unlikely to play so they might be forced into using completely fringe players. Odds have already dropped from 2.5 this morning and will continue to drop for sure.
I sooo wished I got to move on this before it got slashed. From the danish media it seems as it will still be completely fringe players. The teams from Superligaen (Our premier league) has said no to supply the team. Now it's up to the division-teams' players if they want to help out the national team. So far we've only heard from one 2nd division-club saying they dont approve of it. It's at 1.55 on betfair now, which maybe holds a little value.
Slovakia @ 1.02 now. Bookies aren't fancying Denmark's futsal players :lol:

Slovakia @ 2.6 has become Slovakia -4 @ 1.9 in two days.

Last edited:

Danny Roberts

Slovakia @ 1.02 now. Bookies aren't fancying Denmark's futsal players :lol:

Slovakia @ 2.6 has become Slovakia -4 @ 1.9 in two days.
Grrr, really annoyed I didn't look into this properly, would have been the greatest trade of all time and could have cashed in with a few grand. Oh well.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Would you take Slovakia -4.5 at 2.30? I think it should easily get to 7-8. It’s not even the fact that they are amateurs but that they have never played together.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Put 10 pounds on a 8 fold acca of Patriots,Steelers,Jags,Chargers,Eagles,Vikings,Saints and Rams to win their divisions at 200/1 . NFL is impossible to predict but felt this was a fun bet and worth a tenner

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Nah, I wouldn't take it! ;) Hope you didn't either.
No, thankfully I couldn’t find a bookie that would take it. Surprised about low score line but I guess Slovakia were not fully up for it.

Wales could score more.

relx

Frnkie Sys
Gone for a risky one tonight - Peru to win at half-time. They looked good at the World Cup despite firing blanks. Plus it's a friendly, anything can happen :D

Sylar

Betvictor giving a free 5£ sports bet if you bet £5 on any sport even (no restriction)
Used the free bet on:
Kazhakstan/Draw
BTTS Sweden/Austria and Germany/France and Netherlands/Peru and Portugal/Croatia
Norway to win
Would return 116.
Guessing Portugal would let me down the most. But can see it failing on the first leg :lol:

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Gone for a risky one tonight - Peru to win at half-time. They looked good at the World Cup despite firing blanks. Plus it's a friendly, anything can happen :D
Tailing this. For some reason. :D

Sylar

Betvictor giving a free 5£ sports bet if you bet £5 on any sport even (no restriction)
Used the free bet on:
Kazhakstan/Draw
BTTS Sweden/Austria and Germany/France and Netherlands/Peru and Portugal/Croatia
Norway to win
Would return 116.
Guessing Portugal would let me down the most. But can see it failing on the first leg :lol:
LMAO. Failing on the first leg of it.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Omg, we won. Nice pick!

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Wales are 13/5 away to Denmark on sunday :eek:. Aren’t Denmark fielding a team full of futsall players?

Edit: ffs just saw they’re back to full strength. As you were.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Accas for today:

Faroe Is or Malta, Italy or draw, Romania or draw, Serbia, Belgium, Brazil, Linfield, Cork City, Dundalk, Las Palmas @12.98

Boca Juniors, Brazil, Italy, Belgium, Linfield, Las Palmas/Gimnastic >1.5, Glentoran or draw, Go Ahead Eagles or draw, Sparta Rotterdam, Colombia @23.36

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Accas for today:

Faroe Is or Malta, Italy or draw, Romania or draw, Serbia, Belgium, Brazil, Linfield, Cork City, Dundalk, Las Palmas @12.98

Boca Juniors, Brazil, Italy, Belgium, Linfield, Las Palmas/Gimnastic >1.5, Glentoran or draw, Go Ahead Eagles or draw, Sparta Rotterdam, Colombia @23.36
Easy money! Just needed Italy to win to get a full house. Bit gutted about the second acca but I'll take 1 out of 2.

Also did an overnight acca with Belize or draw, Brazil, Ecuador, Colombia, Argentina/Guatemala >2.5, Mexico/Uruguay >1.5, Southern District/Hoi King >2.5 @9.27

All won so far apart from the Southern District game. Cash out is at £175 with a payout of £230. Thankfully I'm not relying on a 1X2 result so just need the goals to fly in. The cash out shouldn't drop too much but I'll give it till half time.

Jagga7

Easy money! Just needed Italy to win to get a full house. Bit gutted about the second acca but I'll take 1 out of 2.

Also did an overnight acca with Belize or draw, Brazil, Ecuador, Colombia, Argentina/Guatemala >2.5, Mexico/Uruguay >1.5, Southern District/Hoi King >2.5 @9.27

All won so far apart from the Southern District game. Cash out is at £175 with a payout of £230. Thankfully I'm not relying on a 1X2 result so just need the goals to fly in. The cash out shouldn't drop too much but I'll give it till half time.
You could be the only person I know who actually wins on international week!

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Accas for today:

1. Egypt, Morocco, Switzerland/Iceland >1.5, Greece or draw, Belarus/San Marino >2.5, Cuba, South Africa or draw, Malaga, Ponferradina or draw, Penarol, Montevideo Wanderers ordraw, Portsmouth or draw @19.82

2. Portsmouth, Lincoln City, Exeter City, Stevenage or draw, Forest Green or draw, Harrogate Town, Wrexham, AFC Fylde or draw, Hampton & Richmond, The New Saints, Coleraine, Kidderminster @194.48

3. Sao Paolo, Cruzeiro or draw, Penarol, MFK Skalica, Chonburi, FK Tambov/Chertanova >1.5, Cerro Porteno or draw, FC Twente/FC Oss >2.5, Gloucester City or draw, Salford City/Maidstone Utd >1.5 @16.63

4. England/Spain >1.5, Barnsley, Charlton or draw, Sunderland or draw, Wrexham or draw, Salford City, Alfreton Town, Chorley, The New Saints, Hampton & Richmond @51.84

5. Switzerland, Greece, Cuba, Egypt, Morocco, Sao Paolo, Penarol, Malaga, FK Tambov, MFK Skalica, Portsmouth, Harrogate Town, Exeter City, Kidderminster @354.26

Last edited:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Was sweating at the end there with the late yellow and 9 minutes of injury time. Had:

Spain to win either half
Rashford to score anytime
Carvajal to be carded
Under 6 cards
Over 25 free kicks
Under 56 throw ins

Bet365 Bet Builder @51.00

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Accas for today:

1. Egypt, Morocco, Switzerland/Iceland >1.5, Greece or draw, Belarus/San Marino >2.5, Cuba, South Africa or draw, Malaga, Ponferradina or draw, Penarol, Montevideo Wanderers or draw, Portsmouth or draw @19.82
Missed out on a small fortune today. Was close on my accas again but still got this one running. Just got Morocco, Cuba and Wanderers left to run. Morocco and Cuba are 2-0 and 4-0 up respectively. Cashout is at £200 for a £297 payout. Just need Wanderers not to lose at home to bottom team Fenix who have only won one game from their first seven.

Edit: Waited for the Morocco game to finish to see what the cashout would be. Was watching the Wanderers v Fenix game for the first 15 minutes or so and it looked like Fenix could score at any time. So cashed out at £205 as I'm not greedy. Ten minutes later, the feckers have scored! :eek:

Have stuck £20 on Sao Paolo to win 2-0 @6.50 to finish off with.

Last edited:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Let's keep this run going:

1. Georgia, France, Liechtenstein, Germany, India or draw, Tunisia, Guinea or draw, Ukriane/Slovakia >1.5, Celtic W, Racing Santander/Arena >1.5, Syrianska FC, Mjallby /Tvaakers >1.5 @23.01

2. France/Holland >1.5, Germany, Denmark/Wales >1.5, Georgia/Latvia >1.5, Mali, Ivory Coast or draw, Independiente Medellin, Palmeiras or draw, Vasalunds IF, FC Gute, PSG W, Cardiff MU or draw @12.70

3. Germany, France, Liechtenstein, Georgia, Mali, India, Tunisia, Racing Santander, Racing Ferrol, Lealtad, Independiente Medellin, Syrianska FC, Vasalunds IF, PSG W @44.23

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
I've bet big on Pats -6.5. It's dodgy as it's a new season and the turn over in NFL can be quite dramatic. But based on last years stats this is my best bet for day.
I've got Germany, Vikings, Saints and Patriots @ 2.81

Watch this lose now that I've posted it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.