Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I needed them a few weeks ago and they were fecking dire, but actually won. Left them well alone after.
I remember having them twice against Qarabag (drew both) and against Alaves at the beginning of the 2016-17 season for a large stake. They scored a 93rd minute penalty to make it 1-0, I turned off the game and woke up next morning to see that I lost - turns out Alaves pulled off an equalizer a minute later.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Put 10 pounds before the season on Liverpool,Barca,PSG,Bayern,Juve to win their leagues and City to win the community shield . At the moment these teams have the record - played 15 Won 15 :D
Liverpool and PSG won already . These teams are never even getting a draw this season

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Not had chance to do any accas yet. Probably a good job with some of the results to be fair:

1. Bilbao or Real Madrid, Ajax, River Plate, BATE Borisov, CSKA Sofia, Apollon Limassol, Viktoria Plzen, FS Metta/LU or FK Ventspils, AEK Athens, PSV, Napoli/Fiorentina >1.5 @9.57

2. Watford/Man United >1.5, Atlanta Utd or draw, Benfica, AEK Larnaca or draw, Sarajevo, Red Star Belgrade/Radnik >2.5, NK Maribor, Hapoel Be'er Sheva or draw, Balzan Youths FC, Malaga @9.22

3. Valencia or draw, Toulouse or Monaco, Braga, Besiktas/Yeni Malatyaspor >1.5, Royal Pari FC 3+, Red Star Belgrade 2+, FC Schaffhausen/BSC Young Boys >1.5, Club Nacional, Gremio @8.59

4. Ajax, Benfica, Braga, River Plate, Sarajevo, CSKA Sofia, Viktoria Plzen, BATE Borisov, AEK Athens, Hapoel Be'er Sheva, Al Kuwait, FK Ventspils, Balzan Youths FC, NK Maribor @ 43.11

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Some Bet Builders for the Watford v United game:

Lukaku to score anytime
Under 5 goals
Under 5 cards
Under 14 corners
Over 24 free kicks
Over 32 throw ins
@10.00

Result Watford or Man Utd
Over 1 goal
Over 22 free kicks
Under 54 throw ins
Over 12 goal kicks
Under 6 cards
@4.33

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
bet done today with william hill and the £5 free bet giveaway

All teams to win

Liverpool
City
Chelsea
Arsenal
Bournemouth
Palace
United

Returns £281

Sylar

Athletic and Celtic each fcked up 2 of my accas costing me about 40 quid from 1 pound bets
Ugh

At least I got 10 from William hills 2 pound scratch free bet

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Had >44.5 pts and Cole and the Gronk to score a TD in the Pats v Jags game @7.00. Almost came off.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
£25 free bet for Liverpool psg. Welcome change from the 5 pound ones I had always been getting

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Atletico @ 1.75 away to Monaco looks great value.

Monaco have started really poorly this season (as have Atleti tbf) but it's the lack of experience in that Monaco team that will be telling against a side like Madrid.

Wayne's World

We look an absolute huge price away to Young Boys on Wednesday at 3/4. It's an absolute must win game for us and even though they have started their season well, I can see a huge upgrade in quality when they face us.

Hate to say too but can't see Liverpool not beating PSG right now, just too much going for them at the minute and PSG in their two big away games last season (Madrid and Bayern) they lost them both so there's still question marks can they do it against the bigger teams

Ole90+3

We look an absolute huge price away to Young Boys on Wednesday at 3/4. It's an absolute must win game for us and even though they have started their season well, I can see a huge upgrade in quality when they face us.
The first game of a 6 match group is absolutely the wrong usage of the term 'must win'.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
United u19 worth a bet in Youth League tomorrow at evens. Should be about 1.4 for me. Only thing against them in the Artificial Pitch.

Danny Roberts

Glad to have some proper football back after the internationals. Not sure I can see much value just yet but really hope PSG give Liverpool a proper hiding. Can't see it but you live in hope.

SalfordCitizen

Malaga to win the Spanish Segunda Division at around evens looks a pretty stunning stone bonking certainty.
Young boys (finished 15 points clear last year) who are 9 or 10 points clear of Basel in the Swiss Super League, are 8/13 to win the league. Beat Basel this weekend then the league is effectively decided in Young boys favour, even with just 7 games gone. Stuck these in all accumulators so far. An 8/13 shot thats more like a 1/5 shot. Not sure why it's so huge. Perhaps they reckon Young Boys are in for bad results after playing in Europe? Who knows.

shaky

Hate to say too but can't see Liverpool not beating PSG right now, just too much going for them at the minute and PSG in their two big away games last season (Madrid and Bayern) they lost them both so there's still question marks can they do it against the bigger teams
I'm not convinced by Liverpool still. Apart from City, they didn't really face any other of the CL elite last season until Madrid put them in their place. PSG are no mugs and around 11/10 for Liverpool looks mighty short compared to the 11/4 for the draw.

Big Andy

Bloke
Anyone know how quickly bet365 pay withdrawals into PayPal? Is it immediate?

ROFLUTION

United u19 worth a bet in Youth League tomorrow at evens. Should be about 1.4 for me. Only thing against them in the Artificial Pitch.
Dont follow these games, whats the reasoning behind? Form, injuries, team-strength, etc?

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Went to put a bet on but my account has been self excluded apparently, despite me knowing nothing about this. Live chat just kept telling me to take it up with the shop FFS :houllier:

Status
Not open for further replies.