Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Today on Basketball on the VTB league:

On the game Zenit - CSKA: I think this is a decent underdog market, because CSKA cares more about Euroleague than their national league. So a Zenit win or Zenit AH+X is a good value IMHO. I'm picking Zenit AH+6 @1.92.

On the BC Kalev - Saratov game: the estonian team is in a bit better form than Saratov, and it might return in value for money. The problem is the budget difference. A small punt for BC Kalev @2.10 won't harm.

On the Bayeruth - Bakken Bears game: it will all depend on how the germans will face the game, but I would say an AH+8.5 stands with a good odd @1.91, but a small punt is probably better.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Had a 12-fold come through yesterday with Barcelona, Liverpool, Juventus, AS Roma, Bayer Leverkusen, Rio Ave, Club Brugge, Al Ahly Cairo, Olympiakos, PAOK Salonika, Olimpia Asuncion and Deportivo San Pedro @51.80

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Had a 12-fold come through yesterday with Barcelona, Liverpool, Juventus, AS Roma, Bayer Leverkusen, Rio Ave, Club Brugge, Al Ahly Cairo, Olympiakos, PAOK Salonika, Olimpia Asuncion and Deportivo San Pedro @51.80
You probably done a 1 month worth salary with that bet.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
You probably done a 1 month worth salary with that bet.
Nah, hindsight's always a wonderful thing. Only lumped £10 on it. Wish I had the balls to be a high roller cause I'd be minted by now I'm sure but I just know that would be the end of me. So I have to keep it on the downlow.

Pagh Wraith

Premier League weekend:

Arsenal v Sheffield United, under 2.5 @1.953
Arsenal v Sheffield United, under 2.5 @1.953
Man City v Crystal Palace, Crystal Palace 2.5 @2.08
Man City v Crystal Palace, under 3.75 @1.934
Norwich v Bournemouth, Bournemouth 0.25 @1.98
Norwich v Bournemouth, over 2.75 @2.08
West Ham v Everton, West Ham 0 @2.16
West Ham v Everton, over 2.5 @1.94
Newcastle v Chelsea, Newcastle 1 @2.11
Burnley v Leicester, Leicester -0.75 @2.12
Liverpool v Man United, Liverpool -1.25 @2.04
Liverpool v Man United, over 3 @2.22
-0.19 units

Midweek:

Everton v Newcastle, Newcastle 1 @1.98
Everton v Newcastle, under 2.5 @2.02
Sheffield United v Man City, Sheffield United 1.25 @2.02
Chelsea v Arsenal, under 2.75 @2.09
Leicester v West Ham, West Ham 1 @2
Leicester v West Ham, under 2.75 @2.08
Tottenham v Norwich, under 3 @2.08
Wolves v Liverpool, Wolves 0.75 @2.19
Wolves v Liverpool, under 2.5 @2.07

Sylar

Nah, hindsight's always a wonderful thing. Only lumped £10 on it. Wish I had the balls to be a high roller cause I'd be minted by now I'm sure but I just know that would be the end of me. So I have to keep it on the downlow.
This is it. If you had put a bigger amount, you just know that United would have equalised or something.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Still a very good profit. A 12 game acca gives you arround 14.00 or 15.00 if you gamble on low odds, which makes an excellent return.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Fecking Monaco. Lumped on them -2.5 against some 4th tier French side in the cup as they had a really strong lineup. 3-0 up and cruising and they concede in the 83rd minute to some bullshht freekick. Keita missed and absolute sitter for 4-1 too :mad:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Fecking Monaco. Lumped on them -2.5 against some 4th tier French side in the cup as they had a really strong lineup. 3-0 up and cruising and they concede in the 83rd minute to some bullshht freekick. Keita missed and absolute sitter for 4-1 too :mad:
Almost as bad as Atalanta and WBA...the clowns.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Today on Basketball on the VTB league:

On the game Zenit - CSKA: I think this is a decent underdog market, because CSKA cares more about Euroleague than their national league. So a Zenit win or Zenit AH+X is a good value IMHO. I'm picking Zenit AH+6 @1.92.

On the BC Kalev - Saratov game: the estonian team is in a bit better form than Saratov, and it might return in value for money. The problem is the budget difference. A small punt for BC Kalev @2.10 won't harm.

On the Bayeruth - Bakken Bears game: it will all depend on how the germans will face the game, but I would say an AH+8.5 stands with a good odd @1.91, but a small punt is probably better.
Well, things went so well last week...
The CSKA game was OK until 4th Quarter, then it was a no mercy massacre. BC Kalev made a confortable match and won an important game that might put them dreaming with a playoff spot.
The other match Bayeruth took the game quite seriously, unfortunately :D They are probably placing their punts on this small competition because their performance on national league has been poor.
In the end of the day, no profit was made, since I only got 1/3. Only losses.

Pagh Wraith

Shots bets:

Sheffield v Man City
- City under 5.5 shots on target @ 2.25
- under 24.5 shots @ 2.00

Chelsea v Arsenal
- under 9.5 shots on target @ 1.72
- under 25.5 shots @ 2.10
- Arsenal under 9.5 shots @ 2.25

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Shots bets:

Sheffield v Man City
- City under 5.5 shots on target @ 2.25
- under 24.5 shots @ 2.00

Chelsea v Arsenal
- under 9.5 shots on target @ 1.72
- under 25.5 shots @ 2.10
- Arsenal under 9.5 shots @ 2.25
I must say I always fear the unders markets, with the overs you always have a chance, the unders can be done by half time :lol: I know that's not the point of betting, but it always makes me doubt myself when I take unders.

Pagh Wraith

I agree. It's a whole different experience watching a game hoping something will not happen. But in the end you have to bet what you think is right.

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Nakamba / Drinkwater cards @8.00 ea in Villa game, small bets, Bet365.

Raj70

Supports
Liverpool
Anyone reckon Tranmere tonight @4.8 is worth a shot. Watford presumably resting majority of first team.

SambaBoy

Anyone reckon Tranmere tonight @4.8 is worth a shot. Watford presumably resting majority of first team.
Plus +1.0 isn't too bad of a bet. Watford will change the majority of their squad and Tranmere will be going for it.

Pagh Wraith

Wolves v Liverpool
- under 8.5 shots on target @ 2.00
- under 24.5 shots @ 1.83
- Liverpool under 13.5 shots @ 2.00

Also on Tranmere +1 (2.00) and straight win (6.00) from last week. Handicap has been backed into +0.5 now.

Pagh Wraith

Wolves v Liverpool
- under 8.5 shots on target @ 2.00 LOSS
- under 24.5 shots @ 1.83 WIN
- Liverpool under 13.5 shots @ 2.00 WIN

Also on Tranmere +1 (2.00) and straight win (6.00) from last week. Handicap has been backed into +0.5 now.
2/3. Small profit on Tranmere. Handicap was further backed and kicked off at +0.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Wolves v Liverpool
- under 8.5 shots on target @ 2.00
- under 24.5 shots @ 1.83
- Liverpool under 13.5 shots @ 2.00

You’re good at picking these. Followed you on Liverpool under 13.5 which squeaked in, also got on Raul Jimenez to have a shot on target at 4/6, so thanks for pointing me in the right direction

Pagh Wraith

Goal supremacy between two average sides from the Championship and League Two respectively should be roughly 1.0. Factoring in home advantage, you'd expect the line to be -0.75. It is -0.5 but Northampton are 6th in the table so might be rated higher than average. So nothing unusual really.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Brentford v Leicester
- Brentford over 3.5 shots on target @ 1.83
- Brentford over 10.5 shots @ 1.80
They've gone for a fairly 2nd string team haven't they? Leicester still has a few first teamers in theirs.

I think I'm taking Leicester -1.0, tempted by -1.5 too

Edit: Leicester with 9 changes too, but still think they're stronger. Players like demarai gray and iheanacho are pretty good players who come in.
Might wait to see how the teams start.

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Have a medium+ bet on Spain u25,5 in tomorrows Handball ECH Finale @2,28 on Marathon. Kroatia expert at slowing opposition down, as long as they don't give away to many balls and concede with empty goal(they play 7 vs 6 offensively) it should be a lock. Fair value should be around 1,70ish methinks.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Have a medium+ bet on Spain u25,5 in tomorrows Handball ECH Finale @2,28 on Marathon. Kroatia expert at slowing opposition down, as long as they don't give away to many balls and concede with empty goal(they play 7 vs 6 offensively) it should be a lock. Fair value should be around 1,70ish methinks.
Nice one

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
City to win FA cup is big value at 2/1, 9/4. Pool will play u23s again v Shrewsbury and most likely in the next round also if they somehow get through. City will be full strength every game, be really surprised if they lose any game in the cup with Laporte coming back in now.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
City to win FA cup is big value at 2/1, 9/4. Pool will play u23s again v Shrewsbury and most likely in the next round also if they somehow get through. City will be full strength every game, be really surprised if they lose any game in the cup with Laporte coming back in now.
13/8 with betfred

Danny Roberts

Yup, I thought this too with Liverpool likely to get beaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.