Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROFLUTION

I'm on these bets for the upcoming Premier League:

Leicester v Everton: DNB 2 @ 2.37 - Fine value

Man Utd v Newcastle under 2.5 goals @ 2.0 - Slightly value (Newcastle not great in defence)

Acca: (A presumably safe one)
Tot v Cardiff DNB: 1
Sot v Chelsea DNB: 2
United v Newcastle: Under 4 goals

@1.7 combined

SalfordCitizen

I'm on these bets for the upcoming Premier League:

Leicester v Everton: DNB 2 @ 2.37 - Fine value

Man Utd v Newcastle under 2.5 goals @ 2.0 - Slightly value (Newcastle not great in defence)

Acca: (A presumably safe one)
Tot v Cardiff DNB: 1
Sot v Chelsea DNB: 2
United v Newcastle: Under 4 goals

@1.7 combined
You know that Tottenham Car DNB, what odds did you get for Tottenham DNB. They are probably 1/5 (guessing) to win so draw no bet is like 1/10 or something?

SalfordCitizen

Please no-one post League two bankers lol. English championship, League one and League two are the hardest in the world to predict! Anyway anyone fancy anything tonight lol

Sylar

Got a £50 B365 free In Play bet for Spurs v Barca. I usually do BTTS 1st half but not sure I fancy that at all with the Spurs side. Any other options?
Spurs under 1.5 goals? Barca or Draw? Messi or suarez any time scorer?
I cant see how Spurs can win this game with the players they are missing. but then they are at home (but then Barca record at wembley is good).

SalfordCitizen

Here's hoping today can't be any worse than yesterday:

1. Dortmund, Atletico Madrid, Partizani Tirania, Pyunik Yerevan, FC Flora Tallinn, Orlando Pirates, Buriram Utd, Bangkok Glass FC, FK Spartaks Jurmala, Shkendija, Nottm Forest or draw, FC Porto/Galatasaray >1.5, Tottenham/Barcelona >1.5 @35.56

2. PSG/Red Star Belgrade >2.5, Napoli or Liverpool, PSV/Inter Milan >1.5, The New Saints, Pyramids FC or draw, FC Porto, Zrinjski Mostar, JK Trans Narva or draw, Derry City W, El Masry, WBA or draw @8.71

3. Barcelona, PSV/Inter Milan, Liverpool, FC Porto, Atletico Madrid, Dortmund, Schalke, PSG/Red Star Belgrade >2.5 @114.36

4. Napoli/Liverpool, Schalke or draw, PSG/Red Star Belgrade >2.5, Dortmund/Monaco >2.5, Atletico Madrid/Club Brugge >1.5, Tottenham or Barcelona, PSV or Inter Milan, FC Porto/Galatasaray >1.5 @22.22

5. Derby/Norwich >1.5, Pyunik Yerevan or draw, FK Sarajevo, Talaea El Gaish or draw, FC Levadia Tallinn/JK Nomme Kalju >2.5, FK Spartaks Jurmala, Orlando Pirates or draw, Prestatyn/The New Saints >2.5, Tottenham/Barcelona >1.5, Lok. Moscow or Schalke, Rotherham/Bristol City >1.5 @10.81

May do a few more later. Also got a few offers on the Spurs/Barca game to look at too.
I only picked one of your Accas last week to copy and it won for us so well done, was well pleased, covered next months betting funds. *whoop*. Will be trying number two here, even if you can hit one every now and again it's alright! Previously you have portrayed your reluctancy to post your accumulators here, as if it loses people start blaming you etc. But honestly you pick more winners out more than me so fair play. If they lose they lose, don't mind losing its for the fun aspect anyway and any profit gained is all good. Keep it up.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Was ridiculous value in the cards in our game last night, over 4.5 was at close to evens. Referee is a card fiend from when I checked last night, looked like he averaged about 6 per game !

Marty1968

Gone for the following at about 4.6/1

Barca win
PSG/Crvena - over 2.5 goals
Atletico/Brugge - under 3.5 goals
PSV/Inter - under 3.5
Porto/Galatasaray - under 3.5

SalfordCitizen

Have decided to put 20 on dbl chance Bruge/Atletico. Basically I'm freerolling an Atletico win for nearly 400 euro back. Right choice?
Absolutely the right choice. Early Red card, dodgy penalty for Brugge and the like and your bet is looking doubtful so by covering it, it removes the aspect of those things. Imagine the feeling you will have if it ends up 1-1 and you'll be feeling terrible, don't put yourself through that, no point. If athletico win 5-0 then so be it, who cares, you did the right thing regardless.

Frank Grimes

Absolutely the right choice. Early Red card, dodgy penalty for Brugge and the like and your bet is looking doubtful so by covering it, it removes the aspect of those things. Imagine the feeling you will have if it ends up 1-1 and you'll be feeling terrible, don't put yourself through that, no point. If athletico win 5-0 then so be it, who cares, you did the right thing regardless.
Tell me about it. I was having kittens watching city last night. Nearly cashed out after they had a stone wall penalty turned down. Thankfully I saw it through.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I only picked one of your Accas last week to copy and it won for us so well done, was well pleased, covered next months betting funds. *whoop*. Will be trying number two here, even if you can hit one every now and again it's alright! Previously you have portrayed your reluctancy to post your accumulators here, as if it loses people start blaming you etc. But honestly you pick more winners out more than me so fair play. If they lose they lose, don't mind losing its for the fun aspect anyway and any profit gained is all good. Keep it up.
Ah, cheers for the props buddy! I do this for fun but if anybody can also gain from it too, that's great. I do get enough winners to keep me in a nice profit tbh. I sometimes feel like this thread is cursed though.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Done a Bet Builder for the Bet365 In-Play offer:

Messi to score anytime
Kane to score anytime
Over 28 Free Kicks
Over 34 Throw Ins
Over 12 Goal Kicks
Over 7 Corners
@12.00

Gonna go Barcelona 3-1 In-Play, I think.

SalfordCitizen

Porto -1 goals to beat Galatasaray at home looks like a nailed on home certainty. Reason being Galatasaray are reknowned in Turkey for giving up easily away from home and for the last season and a bit regularly relieve trouncings. The only reason they won the title is because they relied on winning every home, to negate losing most of their away games. How they're going to get anything at Porto tonight is going to be extremely difficult.
Of course trying to reason in football is pretty much a futile and pointless activity in betting, but I've actually applied logic here so let's see where it gets us.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Don’t fancy Barca at all tonight, spurs are still very strong with the injuries IMO and are decent value on DC. Barca are not impressive at all right now and Spurs will be well up for it.

Don’t see Inter beating PSV either, who are also good value at home if you ask me.

Spurs or draw
PSV or draw

Nice little double @ 2.59

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
My main bet tonight is this

PSG over 0.5 FH goals
Dortmund win
Napoli/Liverpool over - 1.5 goals
Atleti/Brugge over - 1.5 goals
Hannover II/Kiel 2 - over 1.5 goals

Had a £100 double on River Plate and Gremio last night so I just put my £300 from that on that bet above. Return is just under £800

Ady87

I’ve done:

Liverpool
Porto
Dortmund
Barca

£25 returns £245

BTTS 1st half No and Yes for my B365 Free Bet. (Best case £135 profit, worst case £12.50 profit)

I’m going to wait in play for anything else.

Last edited:

Jagga7

Going to continue to bet against Monaco, they just haven't been very good this season and have a shit load of injuries.

Dortmund -1.5@1.95

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Have decided to put 20 on dbl chance Bruge/Atletico. Basically I'm freerolling an Atletico win for nearly 400 euro back. Right choice?
Absolutely. Atlético almost always screw me over, I have lost the count of how many times they failed to win when I needed them to close my coupon. Minimum 10, by far the most frequently disappointing team of mine.

Frank Grimes

Absolutely. Atlético almost always screw me over, I have lost the count of how many times they failed to win when I needed them to close my coupon. Minimum 10, by far the most frequently disappointing team of mine.
They're risky as they don't score many so are vulnerable when they concede. Let's hope they do the business tonight.

Ady87

Did Norwich, Dortmund and Pool in play at 23/1.

Need Pool for my fourfold with the £240 returns and then only waiting on a Napoli goal for an acca worth £550.

0-0 incoming but a goal either way could be very good.

Ady87

Did Norwich, Dortmund and Pool in play at 23/1.

Need Pool for my fourfold with the £240 returns and then only waiting on a Napoli goal for an acca worth £550.

0-0 incoming but a goal either way could be very good.
Cashed it early as too many results ongoing.

Can’t believe my luck, £5 free bet that too.

The other bet was PSG to score within the next ten mins btw haha

Marty1968

Gone for the following at about 4.6/1

Barca win
PSG/Crvena - over 2.5 goals
Atletico/Brugge - under 3.5 goals
PSV/Inter - under 3.5
Porto/Galatasaray - under 3.5
Fecking Atletico with a 93rd minute goal to screw me over. Even when they win they mess things up!!! FFS!

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Nice to see some winners at least. Another nearly day for me today.

relx

Frnkie Sys
Have no idea what's going on in the Chinese Super League, but Beijing Renhe's odds look to good to be true at home against Henan Jianye (lost 8 out of 12 away games). The away team is in the relegation zone (hence more motivation for them to win) so that could be a reason why the odds are so skewed... not sure if the home team is missing any key players

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Have no idea what's going on in the Chinese Super League, but Beijing Renhe's odds look to good to be true at home against Henan Jianye (lost 8 out of 12 away games). The away team is in the relegation zone (hence more motivation for them to win) so that could be a reason why the odds are so skewed... not sure if the home team is missing any key players
Been two fixes last week in China.

Edit : 99% sure it's fixed. Renhe opened 6/4 in Asia and limits are over 1k. Takes a lot of money to smash price to 1.7. Someone knows.

Two games fixed last week were also in similar circumstances. Chris Colemans (Ex Wales manager) team threw one of them

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I never cash out but cashing bottom one and keeping top one running still gives you some profit and a chance at a decent win.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
What Spiersey said. Especially as Sevilla not winning could totally feck you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.