Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ady87

Cashed out the bigger one for £500 in case either team shit it. Feel like I’ve cashed prematurely but I’m on a ridiculous run and want to continue it. B365 Win/Loss statement shows +£2100 in last two weeks from £1100 staked. (So £3200 returns)

Left the other bet running that needs Chelsea.

The bet from yesterday that needed Napoli, someone on my FB had the same and didn’t cash and got B365’s acca bonus so ended up with £250+ on top of what I took for exact same bet so might start leaving these bets.

Jagga7

Cashed out the bigger one for £500 in case either team shit it. Feel like I’ve cashed prematurely but I’m on a ridiculous run and want to continue it. B365 Win/Loss statement shows +£2100 in last two weeks from £1100 staked. (So £3200 returns)

Left the other bet running that needs Chelsea.

The bet from yesterday that needed Napoli, someone on my FB had the same and didn’t cash and got B365’s acca bonus so ended up with £250+ on top of what I took for exact same bet so might start leaving these bets.
Killing it! :drool:

Jagga7

First bet of the NHL season, Maple leafs -1.5 @2.25!
Ahh took the L on this one. Maple Leafs only won by a goal, Montreal were better than I though they would be.
Really like Carolina to win in regulation @2.1 in today's games.

relx

Frnkie Sys
Been two fixes last week in China.

Edit : 99% sure it's fixed. Renhe opened 6/4 in Asia and limits are over 1k. Takes a lot of money to smash price to 1.7. Someone knows.

Two games fixed last week were also in similar circumstances. Chris Colemans (Ex Wales manager) team threw one of them
Cheers mate, I'll avoid this game. Funnily enough, Coleman's team (Hebei) lost against Henan last week... :wenger:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Had money on Zenit, Leverkusen, Milan, Betis -1, Rosenborg v Leipzig BTTS and Salzburg last night and it looked so hopeless at half time that I stopped following it. Looked at 90th minute mark and it all won :lol: Shame it was just for £5 so I won about £50 but still good.

Wanted to do BTTS in Eintracht v Lazio, Jablonec v Dynamo Kyiv and Rangers v Rapid Vienna but were too afraid and didn’t want to spoil the day. It would have all won before half time.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Cheers mate, I'll avoid this game. Funnily enough, Coleman's team (Hebei) lost against Henan last week... :wenger:
Yeah that was the fix. They are paying for the 3 points so they can stay up. Hebei didn’t even attempt to play football until they were 2-0 down then they took it serious. Will probably be the same today. Their manager used to be Renhe manager so that’ll be how it will have been arranged.

relx

Frnkie Sys
Yeah that was the fix. They are paying for the 3 points so they can stay up. Hebei didn’t even attempt to play football until they were 2-0 down then they took it serious. Will probably be the same today. Their manager used to be Renhe manager so that’ll be how it will have been arranged.
Found this gem from 2 months back (Tianjin Teda v Guangzhou Evergrande). Legitimate goal disallowed after VAR :lol:

Match ended 0-3 so the money was probably on Guangzhou -1.5 or -2.5

ROFLUTION

Found this gem from 2 months back (Tianjin Teda v Guangzhou Evergrande). Legitimate goal disallowed after VAR :lol:

Ah :drool: VAR at its finest!

SalfordCitizen

Had money on Zenit, Leverkusen, Milan, Betis -1, Rosenborg v Leipzig BTTS and Salzburg last night and it looked so hopeless at half time that I stopped following it. Looked at 90th minute mark and it all won :lol: Shame it was just for £5 so I won about £50 but still good.

Wanted to do BTTS in Eintracht v Lazio, Jablonec v Dynamo Kyiv and Rangers v Rapid Vienna but were too afraid and didn’t want to spoil the day. It would have all won before half time.
Don't matter how much it was, a win of however little or big is difficult enough as it is, so well done. What are your thoughts on Polish Legaue title race, if you don't mind? Bookies have Legia at 10/11 (about 1.85-1.90 I think) to win the ekstraklasa. It's very tight at the minute but both the main challengers Jagiellonia and Lech seem poor. Legia will run away with it, or are they the same level as every other team?

Sarni

Don't matter how much it was, a win of however little or big is difficult enough as it is, so well done. What are your thoughts on Polish Legaue title race, if you don't mind? Bookies have Legia at 10/11 (about 1.85-1.90 I think) to win the ekstraklasa. It's very tight at the minute but both the main challengers Jagiellonia and Lech seem poor. Legia will run away with it, or are they the same level as every other team?
Legia have been abysmal so far this year but they always go through a period where they can't buy a win and then end up winning the league anyway. The fact that they seem to have a crap result almost every week and are still so close to the top (1 point behind leader) is pretty telling.

Jagiellonia always seem to find a way to screw up the title race, Lech are in turmoil and the rest of the competition is quite poor. Piast Gliwice are second and they are trash. Korona are tied with Legia on points and they have had absolutely zero money to spend for the last five years. Lechia Gdansk could be tricky as they have the financial resources to support a title race in January but I don't believe they can win it.

Basically, anybody can win the league but the fact that Legia have been abysmal and are still just 1 point behind tells me they are probably going to win it again. Not without problem but they will.

SalfordCitizen

Legia have been abysmal so far this year but they always go through a period where they can't buy a win and then end up winning the league anyway. The fact that they seem to have a crap result almost every week and are still so close to the top (1 point behind leader) is pretty telling.

Jagiellonia always seem to find a way to screw up the title race, Lech are in turmoil and the rest of the competition is quite poor. Piast Gliwice are second and they are trash. Korona are tied with Legia on points and they have had absolutely zero money to spend for the last five years. Lechia Gdansk could be tricky as they have the financial resources to support a title race in January but I don't believe they can win it.

Basically, anybody can win the league but the fact that Legia have been abysmal and are still just 1 point behind tells me they are probably going to win it again. Not without problem but they will.
Wow, thanks a lot for that insight! I'm living in Essex (London) at the minute and I tried to do some research but the language barrier is making it impossible because Legia TV always speak in Polish and us English people don't know any Polish lol. It's really hard to gauge how people in Poland think the title race will go because there is literally zero coverage of Polish football spoken or written in English on the TV or internet(as far as I know), so I just end up guessing that Legia usually always end up on top of the table at the end of the season.

I noticed Legia usually get results in clusters and bunches, they usually win 5 or 6 league games in a row, then go into shite form by losing two followed by drawing two. I remember a few years ago Legia used to dispatch of opponents easily and win the league easily. Now they seem to just hang around second or third and then pull clear of everyone in the play-off. Lech Poznans results have been shite for a few years now too.

What are thoughts on winners of both the Eastern and Western conference of NBA, if you don't mind? GSW 1/3 (1.33) for the west again. Easy banker, or not? Boston 10/11 (1.80-1.90) for the west.
I don't know if you can bet on the National League outright in Poland, or indeed if you are interested in long term betting, but Salford City winning the League at 6/4 is a pretty amazing bet.

Last edited:

Sarni

Wow, thanks a lot for that insight! I'm living in Essex (London) at the minute and I tried to do some research but the language barrier is making it impossible because Legia TV always speak in Polish and us English people don't know any Polish lol. It's really hard to gauge how people in Poland think the title race will go because there is literally zero coverage of Polish football spoken or written in English on the TV or internet(as far as I know), so I just end up guessing that Legia usually always end up on top of the table at the end of the season.

I noticed Legia usually get results in clusters and bunches, they usually win 5 or 6 league games in a row, then go into shite form by losing two followed by drawing two. I remember a few years ago Legia used to dispatch of opponents easily and win the league easily. Now they seem to just hang around second or third and then pull clear of everyone in the play-off. Lech Poznans results have been shite for a few years now too.

What are thoughts on winners of both the Eastern and Western conference of NBA, if you don't mind? GSW 1/3 (1.33) for the west again. Easy banker, or not? Boston 10/11 (1.80-1.90) for the west.
I don't know if you can bet on the National League outright in Poland, or indeed if you are interested in long term betting, but Salford City winning the League at 6/4 is a pretty amazing bet.
Thanks for the tip on salford. I can use Unibet for small stakes (up to €100 is safe) so I might put some money on that in a long term accumulator.

Golden State did not win their conference last year in the regular season so if the bet ends at that I wouldn’t recommend it at these odds. As for who will win conference finals I would also not touch it at these odds. All it takes is one major trade like Butler to Houston (it is possible) or an injury to Curry or Durant and it could easily go wrong.

Boston should win their conference but again, with injuries anything could happen. What are the odds for Milwaukee winning the conference? I fancy them if it’s above 5/1.

SalfordCitizen

Winning the conference for this bet means winning the whole play-offs in your own conference, they finished second but the bet still won as they won the whole eastern conference. Milwaukee are surprisingly quite large, not sure why the bookies have them this big - 16/1 so 17:00.

Ady87

Only one bet today.

Result and BTTS Acca.

Bilbao
Werder Bremen
West Ham

£15 returns £1,404. Speculative one.

Edit: Sky are doing the 3 above to Win at 12/1 for anyone interested. Under 10/1 with B365 so it’s a nice price if you fancy them.

Championship looks perfect for BTTS tomorrow. Never won a BTTS acca though!

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea

The officials are just braindead in China in fairness. Not sure if that was fixed.

Apologies if I put you off Renhe btw, it’s the best odds manipulation I’ve ever seen. In play the game played out clean. At a guess, people guessed the game was bought, and it snowballed from there after the last game, probably was over 400k staked in Asia pre game to cause the price movement with no one backing the home team. Mental

relx

Frnkie Sys
The officials are just braindead in China in fairness. Not sure if that was fixed.

Apologies if I put you off Renhe btw, it’s the best odds manipulation I’ve ever seen. In play the game played out clean. At a guess, people guessed the game was bought, and it snowballed from there after the last game, probably was over 400k staked in Asia pre game to cause the price movement with no one backing the home team. Mental
No worries :D Appreciate your replies regardless. More into the J1/J2 League myself

Sarni

Why are Young Boys 1.40 tonight? At home against a Luzern team that lost 3 in a row and YB have a perfect domestic record.

Ady87

Why are Young Boys 1.40 tonight? At home against a Luzern team that lost 3 in a row and YB have a perfect domestic record.
Yep, like that, thought the same.

Sparta Prague don’t look a bad bet 10/11 away from home. Rostov also look good odds at home in the Russian league.

ROFLUTION

How is their history after playing European? Often has a bad influence in these smaller leagues (Denmark one of them)

Sarni

Went for a 150/1 as I won over £100 in total over last two days (first EL then a good run on under/overs on live basketball) so I just wanted to do a small stake not to use that money too much:

Tottenham -1
Leicester v Everton BTTS
Millwall v Aston Villa BTTS
Preston v Wigan BTTS
Leganes v Rayo BTTS
Dortmund
Mainz v Hertha BTTS
Lechia Gdańsk
Slask v Legia BTTS
Young Boys

For a fiver.

I love live basketball btw. Yesterday I nailed a Dynamo Moscow over 167 at half when the score was 32-63. I figured getting 72 should be easy for them if they got 95 at half. It ended with well over 180.

devil in me

on the skybet superboost. Spurs Burnley Boro 11/2 too good to refuse. Boro the Dodgy ones i think.

SalfordCitizen

Rostov Shots : 24 (4 on target)
Orenburg : 4 ( 2 on target)
Possession 65:35
Dangerous attacks 90:27
Score 0:1
Corners 9:2
P*sstake : 100%
Stats sometimes really do mean zilch in football. It's all luck as to whether you pick the right team on the right day.
I didn't even back Rostov but feel bitter for those who did.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Stats sometimes really do mean zilch in football. It's all luck as to whether you pick the right team on the right day.
Looks like FIFA stats :lol:

Ady87

Yeah, hurts. Leicester just went a man down and I went to back Everton at 2/1 in play and missed it, Siggy scores.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Robbed of thousands today. Had a 5-fold bet of Match result + BTTS of which I got 4/5. The odd one out was Lincoln who I had to win. They won 1-0 in the end, but missed a penalty in the 84th. A 2-0 lead at that stage would have given me at least £2k cash out.

Oh, and I had another 4 fold of both teams 2+ corners each half, but Barnsley only got 1 corner in the second half so I didn’t win £2.9k.

:mad:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Ah well, Had a Billy Hill #YourOdds with over 2 goals, over 3 cards, over 8 corners, over 19 free kicks and over 31 throw ins for the United game @7.50

Every cloud and all that...

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Okay so thoughts on this?

Southampton v Chelsea
Liverpool v Man City
Atletico
v Real Betis
Sevilla v Celta Vigo

10/1 pretty much.
Looks decent on paper. I’d be weary of one of those Spanish games fecking it up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.