Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ady87

Looks decent on paper. I’d be weary of one of those Spanish games fecking it up though.
Yeah, think the European hangover factor is already built in to the price. Sevilla weren't great and from memory I don't think either oppo are a bad outfit. City at 15/8 individually is too good to pass up. Liverpool can be their kryptonite but Liverpool haven't won in the last 3 and think City are in better form.

Sylar

Young boys fcked a few of my accas
Even if they drew it would have been ok
Ugh

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Yeah, think the European hangover factor is already built in to the price. Sevilla weren't great and from memory I don't think either oppo are a bad outfit. City at 15/8 individually is too good to pass up. Liverpool can be their kryptonite but Liverpool haven't won in the last 3 and think City are in better form.
I’d pick City out of the two yeah.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Today's Pick: Football / Premier League/ Liverpool vs Man. City/ Van Dijk under 61.5 passes @1.61 3u 11:30 am EST

This is a big mistake by bet365, in the season I can't find a player that got more than 61.5 passes against Manchester City because they have so much ball posession and recover the ball super fast. (only 2 players in the Community Shield got more than 61.5 passes but this is more like a preseason match)

Van Dijk played against City twice in the last season and he got only 22 and 37 passes, these stats are not even close to the line
I've followed this...seems like a good bet

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Some accas for today. Who knows how they'll pan out.

1. AC Milan, Shanghai SIPG, Dinamo Minsk, FC Midtjylland, PAOK, AEL Limassol, FK Spartaks, Rosenborg BK, FCSB, Dynamo Kiev, Vasteras SK, AIK Stockholm, Red Star Belgrade, Marseille or draw @13.58

2. LASK Linz, BATE Borisov, HJK, Viktoria Plzen, Dinamo Zagreb, PSG, Vorskla, FC Copenhagen, Barcelona, Ludogorets, Wydad Casablanca, FC Trollhattan @51.13

3. Feyenoord, Levski Sofia, Atromitos or draw, Flora Tallinn/Nomme Kalju >1.5, Hammarby, Shakhtar Donetsk, SK Brann or draw, Buriram or draw, Arsenal, St. Johnstone/Celtic >1.5, Czech Rep W, Al-Duhail SC @21.53

4. Napoli, Inter, Standard Liege/Club Brugge >1.5, FC Salzburg or draw, Atletico Madrid, Anderlecht or draw, Slavia Prague, Zenit St. Petersburg or draw, FC Astana, Ajax, Jablonec @25.01

5. Shanghai SIPG/Guizhou Zhicheng >2.5, Norrkoping, Chelsea, Sevilla or draw, Sporting Lisbon or draw, Al-Sadd, Union Berlin, Dinamo Tblisi, Rangers/Hearts >1.5, Maccabi Tel Aviv, AEK Athens/Olympiakos >1.5 @47.94

Gonna mix these around a bit for some shorter ones.

MuranoLover

Had a free bet on South vs Chelsea for more than 0.5 goals between 30:01 and HT and Hazard scored in 29:57 , coef was 6.5 :D

Jagga7

Went on a short break and missed most of the weekend action. Pretty good timing yesterdays results were brutal.

I'm going to bet a on City @2.62.

Stats wise City are superior and I have to think the game in Naples took a lot out of Liverpool so the 2.62 price of City looks pretty good.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Went on a short break and missed most of the weekend action. Pretty good timing yesterdays results were brutal.

I'm going to bet a on City @2.62.

Stats wise City are superior and I have to think the game in Naples took a lot out of Liverpool so the 2.62 price of City looks pretty good.
Yeah good price, lovren at the back

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Think this is heading for a loss, he's already on 34-36 passes :(
Yeah, he had 14 in the first 8 minutes so it's sorta skewed the stats a bit, still has a chance tbh.

Seems like the entire Liverpool team bet on the overs though. Everyone wanting to pass to him for no reason ffs

Berbaclass

Wanted to have a bet and would have backed City or goals in this game if I could have. Dodged a bullet

Levo

Band of Brothers
Had a 3 fold of Arsenal, Chelsea & City!

Got another with PSG & Inter left to come in.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
PSG, Barcelona, River Plate, Olimpia Asuncion, Sporting Lisbon or draw, SPAL/Inter >1.5, Al Ahly Cairo or draw @6.11

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I've gone for Eagles to win and Ajayi and Thielen to score a TD @4.50

MuranoLover

PSG, Barcelona, River Plate, Olimpia Asuncion, Sporting Lisbon or draw, SPAL/Inter >1.5, Al Ahly Cairo or draw @6.11
Why would you do such long bets ? Just play the Build your bet and with 2 simple bets combined of 1 match u would get the same odds

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Some accas for today. Who knows how they'll pan out.

4. Napoli, Inter, Standard Liege/Club Brugge >1.5, FC Salzburg or draw, Atletico Madrid, Anderlecht or draw, Slavia Prague, Zenit St. Petersburg or draw, FC Astana, Ajax, Jablonec @25.01
Thank feck for Inter winning me £625 on this one. Was literally about to hit the cash out when SPAL equalised. Thankfully Inter got back in front a few minutes later. Was a very, very nervy last 10 mins but they rode it out.

I hate it when the simple games ruin my accas!

Berbaclass

Thank feck for Inter winning me £625 on this one. Was literally about to hit the cash out when SPAL equalised. Thankfully Inter got back in front a few minutes later. Was a very, very nervy last 10 mins but they rode it out.

I hate it when the simple games ruin my accas!
An Inter game is never a simple game anymore :lol:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
An Inter game is never a simple game anymore :lol:
Doesn't look like there's any simple games anymore? Rosenborg, AIK, Feyenoord, FCSB, Sporting, Shakhtar and BATE should have made me a real killing today, the feckers! :lol:

Berbaclass

Doesn't look like there's any simple games anymore? Rosenborg, AIK, Feyenoord, FCSB, Sporting, Shakhtar and BATE should have made me a real killing today, the feckers! :lol:
Yeah I’ve lost a good amount in the last month mate. All on things that I thought were bankers.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
feck betting :( Down $500 today.

Going to take a long break. This just isn't happening lately.

Needed Eagles/Vikings game to go over 44.5.... what's the score? Exactly 44 pts.

Jagga7

feck betting :( Down $500 today.

Going to take a long break. This just isn't happening lately.

Needed Eagles/Vikings game to go over 44.5.... what's the score? Exactly 44 pts.
I had another losing week on the NFL as well. The lines are so tight not much room for error.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I had another losing week on the NFL as well. The lines are so tight not much room for error.
Don't follow NFL at all but you're competing against Vegas, you have to be one of the best in the world to make 3% profit on it long term. Same as betting on Premier League etc, it's very unlikely anyone will make money long term betting handicaps/overs lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.