Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
This bet-builder at 11/5 with 365 seems alright. City/Draw, over 1.5 goals, both teams to receive a booking, over 2.5 Schalke corners, over 4.5 City corners. Makes the game a little more interesting anyway.

Ole90+3

This bet-builder at 11/5 with 365 seems alright. City/Draw, over 1.5 goals, both teams to receive a booking, over 2.5 Schalke corners, over 4.5 City corners. Makes the game a little more interesting anyway.
Hmmm looks good apart from that City corners stat. Might bring that down to over 3.5 and see what the odds are like.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
:lol:. That would have been super tilt worthy If you had.
In my experience the big bets that I’ve lost are always worse when it’s close. Don’t think it would make me as mad if it was nowhere near coming in. Not good either way though...

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Shafted by VAR. If the first penalty doesn't get given Schalke would have taken their third corner. Ah well.

Berbaclass

Thanh Hoa v Duong BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 2.00

14/18 of the last games between them have seen BTTS & Over 2.5

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Had some on Hilal Win later in Saudi and also some on overs goals. Should be a crazy game, neither can defend and are both top heavy. Watched most of both teams games this season, think with an early goal it can end like 4-2 or something. Hilal signed Giovinco and Soriano in the last couple of weeks as well as Degenek. Ittihad got a couple of their foreigns back from injury as well.

Berbigoal

Had some on Hilal Win later in Saudi and also some on overs goals. Should be a crazy game, neither can defend and are both top heavy. Watched most of both teams games this season, think with an early goal it can end like 4-2 or something. Hilal signed Giovinco and Soriano in the last couple of weeks as well as Degenek. Ittihad got a couple of their foreigns back from injury as well.
so Al Ittihad - A Hillal away win or over goals?

Pagh Wraith

Frankfurt v Donezk, Donezk 0.5, 1.5 units @ 2.03
Villareal v Sporting, Sporting 0.5, 1.5 units @ 1.96
Valencia v Celtic, Valencia -1, 1.5 units @ 2.12

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Finished 2-0 hilal, countless chances missed. Went 3-0 93rd minute as well and VAR diss’d the goal, despise my luck currently.

Berbaclass

Not an amazing day so far.

Tonight I have

Tampa & Over 5.5 @ 2.20
Once Caldas -1.5 @ 2.35
Atlanta United @ 2.25

Berbigoal

HC Sochi - Slovan Br Over 5.5 (Total) @ 2.3
Slovans main goaltender is susspended for 5 games and their back up goalie in last game aggainst Jokerit was forward. He leaked 7 goals, and had 75% saves (awfull stats for goaltender)

Last edited by a moderator:

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
NJD saved the night for me, now over to the profitable stuff :drool:

Nordic combined today, got 7/1 for Seidl, who is now down to 3/1. He's been much better than the rest in the practice leg.

Pagh Wraith

Cardiff v Watford, Cardiff 0, 1.5 units @ 2.25
West Ham v Fulham, Over 3.0, 1.75 units @ 2.2
Dijon v St Etienne, St Etienne -0.5, 1.25 units @ 2.23
Dijon v St Etienne, Over 2.5, 1.75 units @ 2.04
Strasbourg v Lille, Lille -0.25, 1.5 units @ 2.21
Bremen v Stuttgart, Bremen -1, 1.5 units @ 2.06
Bremen v Stuttgart, Over 3, 1.75 units @ 2.29
Fürth v Heidenheim, Fürth 0, 1.25 units @ 2.31
Espanyol v Huesca, Huesca 0.5, 1.75 units @ 2.21
Espanyol v Huesca, Over 2.5, 1.75 units @ 2.07

Jean claude van hire

NJD saved the night for me, now over to the profitable stuff :drool:

Nordic combined today, got 7/1 for Seidl, who is now down to 3/1. He's been much better than the rest in the practice leg.
Hi JD you appear to have a pretty good track record for these type of sports. For the uneducated like myself is there any chance you could expand on the event a bit more (what's the race name, location, time etc:confused:). Sorry to be a pain but I can't find any event with a competitor (male or female:nervous:) that matches up.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Too late now, but for future reference you can find out about fis related sports and disciplines here: https://www.fis-ski.com/en

That includes cross-country skiing, alpine skiing, ski jumping and nordic combined among others. Results, fixtures, athletes, timings, everything can be seen there. In this particular case, first event of Nordic Combined (NC is composed of two events, ski jumping and cross country skiing) started at 10:30 CET, and Seidl is Austrian athlete, and is currently second.

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Hi JD you appear to have a pretty good track record for these type of sports. For the uneducated like myself is there any chance you could expand on the event a bit more (what's the race name, location, time etc:confused:). Sorry to be a pain but I can't find any event with a competitor (male or female:nervous:) that matches up.
Too late now, but for future reference you can find out about fis related sports and disciplines here: https://www.fis-ski.com/en

That includes cross-country skiing, alpine skiing, ski jumping and nordic combined among others. Results, fixtures, athletes, timings, everything can be seen there. In this particular case, first event of Nordic Combined (NC is composed of two events, ski jumping and cross country skiing) started at 10:30 CET, and Seidl is Austrian athlete, and is currently second.
What Mrs Smoker said! :) And yes JCVH I will try to do so(only have 3 posts pr day). Yeah I have a decent track record for winter sports, at least I am making a decent profit. I have a general knowledge of winter sports, but rely a lot on some of my friends who follow the different sports very closely, and some experts with good track records.
My general feeling is that the odds on the winter sports are generally to low on favourites, especially the Norwegian ones for some reason.

Cross country skiing, world championship in Seefeld, tomorrow 23/2:
I have a couple of deep ones for the mens 30km Skiathlon:
Andrew Musgrave 201/1 to win and 40/1 for top 3. This is a long shot, but he has a good record of hitting form at right time for these events, and can easily be top 3 if so.
Dario Cologna 26/1 to win and 6/1 for top 3. Won gold medal in a very similar race in the Sotchi Olympics, and the track here suits him especially the long climb before the finish .

Womens 15km Skiatlon:
Teresa Stadlober 201/1 and 51/1 - She is a relative young, up and coming athlete from Austria. She has finished in the top 10 quite a few times in the WC, and is now at home with the crowd behind her. According to the experts the track is very demanding suits her perfectly.

Obviously these are long shots, but the odds are wrong, that I'm certain of. I dont bet heavy on these, just small punts for value.

Speaking of Womens Skiathlon, Therese Johaug will win, But there are bookies offering winner without Johaug. Here i Think Ingvill Østberg could be a really good bet @ 3,15. She is having a great season already, but reports are that she has found a new level after training with Johaug for a while now, and if that is true she should be 2nd in a normal race.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jean claude van hire

Thanks Mrs Smoker, obviously quite a major event and really surprised it's not on (uk) TV? Thanks for the additional info JD, really appreciated particularly as you only have 3 posts. You've been a good addition to the forum and hopefully I am still of the same opinion come Sunday;)

Status
Not open for further replies.