g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Lille -0.75 @ 2.05
Salzburg/Wiener Over 3.5 @ 2.0

Had a decent morning, had Fiorentina in play when it was 1-1 @ 2.15 and a double of Madrid/Girona Over 2.5 & Ajax/NAC Over 3.5 @ 1.92

Lost on Bielefeld though which was disappointing. Thought they looked a decent bet!

Pagh Wraith

Reims v Rennes, Reims -0.25, 1.5 units @ 2.29
Valencia v Espanyol, Valencia -0.75, 1.5 units @ 2.05
Doncaster v Crystal Palace, Over 2.75, 1.75 units @ 2.14
Swansea v Brentford , Swansea 0, 1.25 units @ 1.92
Inter v Sampdoria, Sampdoria 1, 1.5 units @ 2.09

Last edited:

Big Andy

Bloke
£40 win of £10 on Swansea and Palace double. Toying with putting my winnings on Inter Milan, but they’ve burned me so many times

haram

£40 win of £10 on Swansea and Palace double. Toying with putting my winnings on Inter Milan, but they’ve burned me so many times
I’ve been watching the game. They dont look too convincing when it comes to the final pass. Sampdoria are trying to play out the back though and Inter are pressing.

Big Andy

Bloke
I’ve been watching the game. They dont look too convincing when it comes to the final pass. Sampdoria are trying to play out the back though and Inter are pressing.
I’m steering clear for this...

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Could be awful as my first bet following the league but I'm on Delfin Draw No bet tomorrow away to Fuerza Amarilla in Ecuador (1.9). Pretty confident they shouldn't lose though. If I'm massively wrong, I won't be betting the league for til 4/5 games are gone and I know each team better. Spent about 60 hours on the league so far and followed it briefly over last 2 years, so hopefully its okay. Figured I'd give a warning as most of the stuff I post here, I've years of betting on it closely.

Correct price for me is Delfin 2.0 to Win, hopefully the market agrees with me tomorrow.
Will be opposing Fuerza in play again today hopefully. Emelec -1.5 at 1.7+ worth a small bet or wait in play for -1.25 asian. Emelec played a weak side and beat them 4-1 in pre season and got Arce and Mejia back for selection. Fuerza are really really poor, Delfin battered them last week. Think it should end in a 3 goal win.

Big Andy

Bloke
Will be opposing Fuerza in play again today hopefully. Emelec -1.5 at 1.7+ worth a small bet or wait in play for -1.25 asian. Emelec played a weak side and beat them 4-1 in pre season and got Arce and Mejia back for selection. Fuerza are really really poor, Delfin battered them last week. Think it should end in a 3 goal win.
Over 2.5 goals worth a punt?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Over 2.5 goals worth a punt?
Think handicap should be better (almost undoubtedly jinxed now), Fuerza don't have much going forward at all really. Emelec usually okay defensively but can always be random goals in Ecuador, maybe worth a little bet.

Berbaclass

Just backed Washington to win the first period @ 2.30 against the Ducks. Saw that Anaheim had lost 4/5 of the last first periods and was worth a punt!

Ovechkin :drool:

Berbaclass

Gone for Real Kashmir in the morning @ 1.90. Won their last 4 home games and Minerva have lost 4 in a row and also not won in 10 games.

Berbaclass

Gone for Real Kashmir in the morning @ 1.90. Won their last 4 home games and Minerva have lost 4 in a row and also not won in 10 games.
Was postponed last minute unfortunately.

Gone for today:

FC Goa -1.25 @ 1.80
Roma -1.25 @ 2.08
Dortmund -1.25 @ 2.05
Metz -1.25 @ 2.05
United @ 3.70

Pagh Wraith

Nürnberg v Dortmund, Nürnberg 1, 1.5 units @ 2.17
Roma v Bologna, Under 2.75, 1.5 units @ 2.17
Huesca v Bilbao, Huesca 0, 1.75 units @ 2.49
Chelsea v Man Utd, Chelsea -0.5, 1.5 units @ 2.09

Berbaclass

Apollon v PAOK today, bottom v top. PAOK have scored 40 conceded 9. Apollon have scored 8 conceded 31. PAOK -1.5 is currently @ 1.98 (Just missed 2.00 by seconds FFS)

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Chelsea look a great price but can't bring myself to bet against United.

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Just backed Washington to win the first period @ 2.30 against the Ducks. Saw that Anaheim had lost 4/5 of the last first periods and was worth a punt!

Nice one! I was on Capitols ML, seems like I'm gonna have to find a new cash-cow not that Anaheim have betrayed me for the first time!:(

Apollon v PAOK today, bottom v top. PAOK have scored 40 conceded 9. Apollon have scored 8 conceded 31. PAOK -1.5 is currently @ 1.98 (Just missed 2.00 by seconds FFS)
I'm on that too, got in @2,04 :D

Also like the Blackhawks tonight, and plenty of goals at Anfield, especially if Lovren is out(or maybe if he is back in:houllier::lol:!)​

Berbaclass

Was waiting for the lineup, gone for Basaksehir -1 AH @ 2.05

Think they’ll win but not totally sure if they’ll win by 2+

Istanbul have a decent record against Antalyaspor.

I’ve noticed I’ve been limited to £200 a bet now which is a bit annoying but doesn’t affect me too much as I tend to only stake £100 a bet. Oh well...

Berbaclass

Nice one! I was on Capitols ML, seems like I'm gonna have to find a new cash-cow not that Anaheim have betrayed me for the first time!:(

I'm on that too, got in @2,04 :D

Also like the Blackhawks tonight, and plenty of goals at Anfield, especially if Lovren is out(or maybe if he is back in:houllier::lol:!)​
Yeah I was pretty fortunate I think to win that one. They were getting dominated in the first period but managed to hold on.

PAOK started pretty well!

Jagga7

I know jack shit about Greek football but this line was strange. So strange I was scared to bet it :lol:. They're up 3-0 in 20 mins.

Berbaclass

I know jack shit about Greek football but this line was strange. So strange I was scared to bet it :lol:. They're up 3-0 in 20 mins.
Massive difference in quality really. Waited for the lineups and thought they’d win by two.

Berbaclass

Was waiting for the lineup, gone for Basaksehir -1 AH @ 2.05

Think they’ll win but not totally sure if they’ll win by 2+

Istanbul have a decent record against Antalyaspor.

I’ve noticed I’ve been limited to £200 a bet now which is a bit annoying but doesn’t affect me too much as I tend to only stake £100 a bet. Oh well...
Frustrating one. Won 1-0 but missed a handful of golden chances at the end to make it 2-0!

5-1 PAOK, easy win.

Status
Not open for further replies.