Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
What a fecking night :lol:

Genuinely can’t believe that Madrid & Over 2.5 and Spurs & Over 2.5 Double came in!

Had Madrid on their own @ 2.20 and a treble of Madrid, Dortmund/Spurs Over 1.5 and Valencia/Sevilla women over 1.5 @ 3.0

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Rescued by late Madrid goal, I need a shower.

Going with Penguins and Canucks tonight, both look good picks. Gonna play against Anaheim every time, and that argument can be used for oilers too. Will see if I am åsane for line-ups.

Last edited by a moderator:

Berbaclass

Great day. Such is gambling. Only that last minute Brenford goal is slightly annoying.
It was Barcelona Femenia who pissed me off today. Had them on a -2 AH fo beat Huelva at home. Undefeated in their last 24 games, lost 3-2.

Was only @ 1.53 too, thought I would be making a quick buck... :rolleyes:

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
I was feeling so confident about the NHL for tonight, probably because i had a couple watching the CL ;-) - And then I looked into it :(

Really liked Pittsburgh, great win vs Flyers, Malkin back and Edmonton are Sh!t. Then it turns out Edmonton are only crap at home, and Malkin is suspended.

But luckily when that didn't work, there is always Anaheim! Or, with a new Anaheim head coach, and Vancouver uncertain goalie situation, who the f... knows.

I'll go with my original hunch and back Pittsburgh, who are 12/3 against the Oilers, and combined with Vancouver, who are until otherwise proven playing Anaheim, who are 2 for 21.

So both at -1,5 and reduced stakes, 20€ each and 10€ on the Acc. @ 7.72 (2,45 / 3,15). I'll list the Pittsburgh pick under "class", and the VC one under retarded if anything I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Betting on these for tomorrow
Arsenal 1stHalf @ 1.91 vs Bate Borisov
Galatasaray vs Benfica BTTS @1.9

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Some , I believe, great picks for the Giant Slalom in Are today:

Holdener @ 2,06 VS Bassino (50€)
The bookies have misplaced this line and the Scandi based are starting to pick up on it, the rest will follow.
Up until the world championship these two were 3-3 and very even, but in Are they've been miles apart. Holdener won the combination, and has done very well under specially demanding conditions in Sweden. My pardons to any reciding swedes, but don't water and salt the tracks when temp is above 0, you absolute morons.
Bassino has really been struggling, and lost by around 1,3 sec to Holdener in each of the slalom and Downhill combination events. This should be as safe a bet as they come.

Vlhova Winner/podium
Shiffrer has arrived, and is the big favourite, however Vlhova is in the form of her life, and got silver, loosing by only 3/100 in the combination to Holdener, an almost equally big favourite. However, in GS, Vlhova has an excellent rack record lately, winning 2 of the last 3 world cup events(1 shared with Shiffrer).
You can get Vlhova win @ 6.0 atm, which is a laugh, as she has already shown she masters the conditions in Sweden, as opposed to Shiffrerand was not far behind to begin with.
So 50€ on Vlhova top 3 @ 2,25, and 20€ to win @ 6.0.

Quite confident about these, so will probably go tits up!:D

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Araenal Ml Vs bate Borisov and Chelsea ml Vs Malmö double @1.97

Arsenal don't have any game to play this weekend so I'm hoping there's no resting players today. Chelsea surely will have a reaction to the 6-0 hammering by city

Marty1968

Araenal Ml Vs bate Borisov and Chelsea ml Vs Malmö double @1.97

Arsenal don't have any game to play this weekend so I'm hoping there's no resting players today. Chelsea surely will have a reaction to the 6-0 hammering by city
Yeah I like both to win tonight. Both are on the cusp of champions league so won't want to throw this trophy away in case they miss out via the league.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
newcastle Jets squad for tomorrow + 9 other youth players. Unsure if any value at current prices until lineups come out tomorrow but happy being on Win and -0.25.

Berbaclass

newcastle Jets squad for tomorrow + 9 other youth players. Unsure if any value at current prices until lineups come out tomorrow but happy being on Win and -0.25.

Awesome, I didn’t manage to get on until after the Madrid game but I got -0.75 @ 1.83 which I can live with.

Berbaclass

MoPlay have Over 1.5 goals in all the 5:55 Kick Offs @ 11.0. Thought it was decent looking at the matches.

Pagh Wraith

Lazio v Sevilla, Sevilla 0, 1.5 units @ 2.28
Shakhtar v Frankfurt, Frankfurt 0, 1.75 units @ 2.35
Rennes v Sevilla, Rennes -0.25, 1.5 units @ 2.29
Sporting v Villareal, Sporting -0.5, 1.75 units @ 2.29

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Some , I believe, great picks for the Giant Slalom in Are today:

Holdener @ 2,06 VS Bassino (50€)
The bookies have misplaced this line and the Scandi based are starting to pick up on it, the rest will follow.
Up until the world championship these two were 3-3 and very even, but in Are they've been miles apart. Holdener won the combination, and has done very well under specially demanding conditions in Sweden. My pardons to any reciding swedes, but don't water and salt the tracks when temp is above 0, you absolute morons.
Bassino has really been struggling, and lost by around 1,3 sec to Holdener in each of the slalom and Downhill combination events. This should be as safe a bet as they come.

Vlhova Winner/podium
Shiffrer has arrived, and is the big favourite, however Vlhova is in the form of her life, and got silver, loosing by only 3/100 in the combination to Holdener, an almost equally big favourite. However, in GS, Vlhova has an excellent rack record lately, winning 2 of the last 3 world cup events(1 shared with Shiffrer).
You can get Vlhova win @ 6.0 atm, which is a laugh, as she has already shown she masters the conditions in Sweden, as opposed to Shiffrerand was not far behind to begin with.
So 50€ on Vlhova top 3 @ 2,25, and 20€ to win @ 6.0.

Quite confident about these, so will probably go tits up!:D
Jesus wept, Holdener completely effed up the first leg and was 0,9 secs behind Bassino, and almost caught her with an average second leg, should have been an easy win!

So Should Vlhova, way ahead after start of 1.leg, then makes two giant mistakes and is second after 1.leg. Way ahead in the second, and then hooks her arm in a gate and looses a lot, but a still manages to win with a fantastic finish!:lol:
120€ back on the win, and 112,50€ on the top 3 from what seemed like just bad luck, until the finish line told differently, so I can live with Holdener-gate now!:drool:

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Got on the draw at 7/1 between Rennes and Betis...but greedily and stupidly added Arsenal to score at 1/3 to bulk up the odds :rolleyes: put a small bit on Betis to score again at 6/1 after Lacazette's red but still frustrating

Berbigoal

Why odds are 2.0 for away team @ Newcastle Jets vs Melbourne City? NJ are clearly with bench warmers team according to livescore.com

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé

Melbourne got from 1.60 yesterday to 2.00 at the moment (bet365).

Appearances (Minutes played)
Italiano 4 (314)

Vujica 10 (378)
Koutroumbis 9 (816)
Jackson 13 (752)
Topor-Stanley 21 (1920)

Ridenton 18 (1155)
Cowburn 9 (306)
Ugarkovic 21 (1761)
Thurgate 8 (157)

Jair 15 (843)
Sheppard 15 (547)

Fek it, you only live infinite number of times. Come on, you City beauties!

Last edited:

Big Andy

Bloke

Italiano 4 (314)

Vujica 10 (378)
Koutroumbis 9 (816)
Jackson 13 (752)
Topor-Stanley 21 (1920)

Ridenton 18 (1155)
Cowburn 9 (306)
Ugarkovic 21 (1761)
Thurgate 8 (157)

Jair 15 (843)
Sheppard 15 (547)

Stuck a £20 on it, so i'm afraid whatever you have put on is now guaranteed to be lost...

Sorry.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea

Italiano 4 (314)

Vujica 10 (378)
Koutroumbis 9 (816)
Jackson 13 (752)
Topor-Stanley 21 (1920)

Ridenton 18 (1155)
Cowburn 9 (306)
Ugarkovic 21 (1761)
Thurgate 8 (157)

Jair 15 (843)
Sheppard 15 (547)

Yeah a little stronger than expected with Topor and Ugarkovic but it's still a poor side. City should win, started well. The drift was mainly people panicking when it wasn't all youth + some people trading off for profit.

Big Andy

Bloke
Yeah a little stronger than expected with Topor and Ugarkovic but it's still a poor side. City should win, started well. The drift was mainly people panicking when it wasn't all youth + some people trading off for profit.
Come on Ritchie De Laet !!

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Jesus wept, Holdener completely effed up the first leg and was 0,9 secs behind Bassino, and almost caught her with an average second leg, should have been an easy win!

So Should Vlhova, way ahead after start of 1.leg, then makes two giant mistakes and is second after 1.leg. Way ahead in the second, and then hooks her arm in a gate and looses a lot, but a still manages to win with a fantastic finish!:lol:
120€ back on the win, and 112,50€ on the top 3 from what seemed like just bad luck, until the finish line told differently, so I can live with Holdener-gate now!:drool:
Another Liverpool newbie fan, another winter sports fan, what are the chances...? Welcome.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
1-1, Italiano is terrible in goals for Newcastle, need to test him more. Melbourne been so poor in final 3rd today.

Status
Not open for further replies.