Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Livebet on Djurgarden +3,5 @1,75.
I think its good value. Djurgarden always strong at Home and i expect them to get a few goals in 2nd - 3rd period.

+1,5 was 1,3 before game. So +3,5 now live is good.
Win. Djurgarden scored 3 goals in 3rd period and game ended 3-5.

Live bet: Atletico to draw or win @1,6

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Can’t trust barcelona these days. Especially not in the cup. But yes they should win this.
Would normally agree, I avoid backing them or Madrid most of the time now. They have so much quality here but didn’t do Madrid much good last night either...

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Would normally agree, I avoid backing them or Madrid most of the time now. They have so much quality here but didn’t do Madrid much good last night either...
Yeah they should have enough quality to walk the game and win. Real fecked me several times this season (think I’ve ranted on here about it some weeks ago, or was it Juve? :lol:) Anyway, I boycott them. The odds is not even nearly good enough compared to how they perform this season.

Berbaclass

Lumped on Barca to win in ET @ 1.87 as they were starting to dominate at the end of regular time.

Up on the day at least!

Berbaclass

On Flamengo in play @ 1.83

Watching the first 25 minutes they’re very unlucky not to be 2 up already and are the better side in terms of quality. Also had a little punt on Flamengo & BTTS @ 3.75

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Lumped on Barca to win in ET @ 1.87 as they were starting to dominate at the end of regular time.

Up on the day at least!
Same here. The goals was coming eventually.
Atletico with a late goal was great too. Hope they win the league this year.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Two picks for tonights NHL.

Islanders -1,5 @2,6
Think there is good value in -1.5 line, as the Islanders are going up against an inferior Devils team. The Islanders are a very talented team and will take advantage of New Jersey penalties.

Tampa bay to win incl ET @1,6
Tampa started this season bright with 2/2 wins. Their first line is probably the best in the NHL with Stamkos at 5 pts already.

Im going for a nice double small punt @4,2

A ’safer’ one is Islanders and Tampa to win @3,3

Sylar

On Flamengo in play @ 1.83

Watching the first 25 minutes they’re very unlucky not to be 2 up already and are the better side in terms of quality. Also had a little punt on Flamengo & BTTS @ 3.75
Saw this before I slept and woke up to a nice surprise
Made up for the money I sacrificed on Liverpool hoping to lose so thanks :lol:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Two picks for tonights NHL.

Islanders -1,5 @2,6
Think there is good value in -1.5 line, as the Islanders are going up against an inferior Devils team. The Islanders are a very talented team and will take advantage of New Jersey penalties.

Tampa bay to win incl ET @1,6
Tampa started this season bright with 2/2 wins. Their first line is probably the best in the NHL with Stamkos at 5 pts already.

Im going for a nice double small punt @4,2

A ’safer’ one is Islanders and Tampa to win @3,3
Islanders won 4-1 and Tampa won on ET.
good start to the weekend!

Ole90+3

Anyone looking to bet on McGregor this weekend, marathonbet have him priced at 1.67 to win "in the distance" i.e. by KO/TKO/sub.

The best price I can find elsewhere is 1.57 for Conor by TKO/KO which is just as likely as ITD really since his last sub win was back in his cage warrior days.

I've put a hefty sum on Conor ITD + Ribas double paying 2.15.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Tip - Settle For Bay 5.00 Dundalk (15/8)

Owned by the McGettian’s group over in Dubai, owner Dennis has said to back it as it should win, entirely up to you.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
livebet on PSG game under 4,5 goals @1,7 was worth a punt.
Montpellier Will defend with 10 men and PSG havent really get going under Poch yet.

Think it Will be 3-0 to PSG at best.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
A nice one for tonights NHL that is worth a punt is Buffalo - Washington

Washington are missing four key players that have been put on the covid 19 list for breaking the rules. Ovechkin, Kuznetsov, Orlov, and Samsonov are all out for the next 4 games. That’s basically their whole first line missing.

I expect a hungry Buffalo team to take advantage of this.

Buffalo -1,5 @3.00 is good value.
Buffalo to win @2.15 is safer but still good value also.

Im having Buffalo -1,5 and Vegas to win @5,4
Also Buffalo and Vegas to win @3,9

Last edited:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
A nice one for tonights NHL that is worth a punt is Buffalo - Washington

Washington are missing four key players that have been put on the covid 19 list for breaking the rules. Ovechkin, Kuznetsov, Orlov, and Samsonov are all out for the next 4 games. That’s basically their whole first line missing.

I expect a hungry Buffalo team to take advantage of this.

Buffalo -1,5 @3.00 is good value.
Buffalo to win @2.15 is safer but still good value also.

Im having Buffalo -1,5 and Vegas to win @5,4
Also Buffalo and Vegas to win @3,9
Buffalo lost on penalties. Vegas lost in regular time. Couldn’t stay up and watch the game but we go again :)

Raredaredevil

It's just impossible to bet these days. Liverpool cost my entire accumulator and this weekend's game has not even started! And Barcelona and Real Madrid can't even beat a non La Liga team?! Seems like the only reliable team now to bet on is Atletico Madrid.

Sylar

It's just impossible to bet these days. Liverpool cost my entire accumulator and this weekend's game has not even started! And Barcelona and Real Madrid can't even beat a non La Liga team?! Seems like the only reliable team now to bet on is Atletico Madrid.
Them and man city in play (hoping they don't score in the first 10 mins)

Raredaredevil

Them and man city in play (hoping they don't score in the first 10 mins)
You bet an accumulator of Man City and Atletico Madrid not scoring in the first 10 minutes? Interesting, that is quite winnable especially for Atletico Madrid. Good luck. What bookmaker do you use?

Sylar

You bet an accumulator of Man City and Atletico Madrid not scoring in the first 10 minutes? Interesting, that is quite winnable especially for Atletico Madrid. Good luck. What bookmaker do you use?
Haha I meant I wait until 10 mins for a man city game to go and then bet in play on them as odds change

I vary from Ladbrokes to Paddy power to coral
Depends as they all tend to give free bets here and there

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Had Dustin Poirier by KO @6 then made a double of Poirier and Winnipeg +1,5 @12,5. Just for fun:D

Anyway, good fight. Poirier is class and seems to be a good man. McGregor looked sharp first round but he don’t have the same drive anymore. Looked slow and Old.

Last edited:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Having a livebet on
Brynäs - Linköping under 7,5 goals @2,00
Västerås to win incl @1,80
Växjö +1,5 @1,60

Last edited:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Southampton are priced a bit generously tonight aren't they? Seen them at 5/2. Higher than Arsenal, beat them in the cup three days ago and won plenty of home games this season including last league game v Liverpool.

Pagh Wraith

Southampton are priced a bit generously tonight aren't they? Seen them at 5/2. Higher than Arsenal, beat them in the cup three days ago and won plenty of home games this season including last league game v Liverpool.
Agreed. Soton are missing a few players but I have this closer to level-ball. Then again PL prices have been all over the shop this season. Staked Soton earlier for what it's worth.

Berbaclass

Yeah. I also have a small stake on Southampton.

Struggling to find anything of value in the City game. Possibly corners. I’ve gone with over 10.5 corners @ 1.95. Feel like WBA will play for set pieces and City will have a lot of blocked/deflected shots.

TheMitz

Good start for Southampton

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Good start for Southampton
Looooooong way to go.......

Had a midweek acca of Leeds, West Ham, Southampton and......Manchester United.

So fully expecting Sheffield United to play the game of their lives tomorrow if Southampton hold on here. :lol:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Having a livebet on
Brynäs - Linköping under 7,5 goals @2,00 lost
Västerås to win incl @1,80 win
Växjö +1,5 @1,60win
2/3 is okay.
Have a punt on Saints +0,5 @2,1

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Stunning Beauty declared at Meydan on Thursday also soft whisper, could be a nice wee double but definitely fancy stunning beauty.

stunning beauty 9/4
Soft whisper 13/8

Last edited:

Berbaclass

Yeah. I also have a small stake on Southampton.

Struggling to find anything of value in the City game. Possibly corners. I’ve gone with over 10.5 corners @ 1.95. Feel like WBA will play for set pieces and City will have a lot of blocked/deflected shots.
1 first half corner FFS.