Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

Jagga7

The two first meetings this season has been over but I dont feel confident about the over tonight. Flyers just got embarassed yesterday and islanders are one of the best defensive teams in the league. Im not taking o/u in that game. But Islanders ML. Pick of the day is Boston in regulation and -1,5.
Sabres lost their last 12 games, wtf :lol:. I know Eichel is a miss but that's insane.

Caritas

The two first meetings this season has been over but I dont feel confident about the over tonight. Flyers just got embarassed yesterday and islanders are one of the best defensive teams in the league. Im not taking o/u in that game. But Islanders ML. Pick of the day is Boston in regulation and -1,5.
Islanders ML, Hurricanes ML, Lightning ML, Oilers ML, Panthers ML.

Opinions about it?

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Sabres lost their last 12 games, wtf :lol:. I know Eichel is a miss but that's insane.
I know thats embarassing AF:lol: No new manager bounce and Eichel openly says he looking for a new club. Not ideal to have your captain saying that.
With that said look for them to get a shocker win tonight haha.. no But seriously Boston coming from a huge win against Pens. (Havent won there since 2015) and hold pens to only 1 goal. I will be suprised if Sabres score more than 1 goal today.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Islanders ML, Hurricanes ML, Lightning ML, Oilers ML, Panthers ML.

Opinions about it?
I like Islanders, Boston and Panthers for today. Lean Oilers and Dallas too.
Staying away from Bolts tonight.

Bolts are a powerhouse but they’ve been looking sloppy recentlty and if Kane and Debrincat can get a few powerplays I can see them get a result here. Odds not good enough for me to take Bolts.

Hurricanes should bounce back after that shocker against dead wings. leaning canes.

EDIT: Sabres game postponed. Adding Penguins ML

Last edited:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Adding Leksand ML
Djurgaarden - Brynas under 6.5 goals

Last edited:

Jagga7

Europe League

0.5u Spurs ML vs Zagreb - 1.91
0.5u United ML vs Milan -2.16
0.5u Rangers ML vs Prague -2.42

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Wow Flyers almost collapsed again tonight but held on to a 4-3 win in the end. Had a 3-0 lead going in to 3rd period :lol: big win for them since Islanders home record is impressive at 10-0-3. Great night for those playing the dogs.

The only positives were the Swedish games (both wins) and Boston + possibly Colorado.

Panthers, Islanders and Penguins all lost.

4/7 for today.

Taking Arizona ML @1.8
Oilers Reg @2.05
Colorado under 5.5 goals @2,10

Last edited:

Sylar

Not a good day following the ice hockey :lol:
Though I'm still up so that's a positive

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Wow Flyers almost collapsed again tonight but held on to a 4-3 win in the end. Had a 3-0 lead going in to 3rd period :lol: big win for them since Islanders home record is impressive at 10-0-3. Great night for those playing the dogs.

The only positives were the Swedish games (both wins) and Boston + possibly Colorado.

Panthers, Islanders and Penguins all lost.

4/7 for today.

Taking Arizona ML @1.8
Oilers Reg @2.05
Colorado under 5.5 goals @2,10
Oilers reg won.
Arizona lost in OT
Colorado game 6 goals.

So 1/3 and 5/10 for yesterday on hockey.
Most of the dogs won yesterday, it was just one of those days. We go again!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I like Rogle in regulation @2.05 and Rogle ML @1.65

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Leafs ML & RL @1.65 & 2.00
Montreal ML @1.60
Vegas ML @ 1.60

Lean Washington ML @1.80 still not decided

Leafs are 1-6 last 7 games. Horrendous form but had a 5 days rest and that will be in their favour. Calgary playing their 3rd game in 5 days.

Montreal & Vegas just because :) let’s go!

hubbuh

Leafs ML & RL @1.65 & 2.00
Montreal ML @1.60
Vegas ML @ 1.60

Lean Washington ML @1.80 still not decided

Leafs are 1-6 last 7 games. Horrendous form but had a 5 days rest and that will be in their favour. Calgary playing their 3rd game in 5 days.

Montreal & Vegas just because :) let’s go!
What is RL out of interest? Thanks for the tips. Didn't make much on Cheltenham but made a bit so I'm thinking of following on this.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
What is RL out of interest? Thanks for the tips. Didn't make much on Cheltenham but made a bit so I'm thinking of following on this.
RL, in regulation means it’s a 3-way bet. No overtime and pens included.
I think the Leafs will be up for this and win after 60 min. But ML is a safer one if it goes to overtime.

I’ve made a parlay with Leafs ML, Montreal ML, Vegas ML and Washington ML @7.60. But the ones I like the most is Leafs and Vegas.

Congrats to your winnings. I dont follow horse races but followed some tips that didnt win unfortunaly :)

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
£150 win from a £1.50 bet on the festival today.
If only every day was as successful!! :lol:

Jagga7

Dortmund AH-1 vs Koln @1.81

Also bet Dortmund,Brighton,City,Feyenoord @4.38

It's going to be sad when Dortmund don't win and I lose both bets :)