Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

relx

Frnkie Sys
Hoping for a goal at least before HT for Fortuna Sittard vs Utrecht. Have a treble of over 2.5 goals for Köln vs BVB, Celta vs Real Madrid and Fortuna vs Utrecht (which I was most confident of :houllier:)

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Had a great day so far. Lets see if the streak continues.

Florida ML @1.6
Penguins Reg @2
Leafs Reg @1,9
Islanders ML @1.8
Montreal ML @1.5
Canes ML @1.55

Let’s go!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm

Florida ML @1.6
Penguins Reg @2
Leafs Reg @1,9
Islanders ML @1.8
Montreal ML @1.5
Canes ML @1.55

Let’s go!
5/6 what a sweeep! Won all SHL games yesterday too. But didnt feel confident about them so no post.
Only loss was Canes in penalties. Weird overtime with Canes having the winner in OT ruled out for offside. Not sure it was offside though. It’s a miracle they lost that game.. Anyway good day. :devil:

For tonight I have Penguins ML and Vegas ML.
Also under 6.5 goals Kristianstad.

Last edited:

Sylar

Florida ML @1.6
Penguins Reg @2
Leafs Reg @1,9
Islanders ML @1.8
Montreal ML @1.5
Canes ML @1.55

Let’s go!
5/6 :)
Edit: crap you already said that :lol:

Raredaredevil

So Man Utd odds to win has gone from favourites to underdog at 2.69 and us to qualify went up from 1.54 to 1.82. Considering we are unbeaten against Leicester since 21 Sept 2014, 9 wins and 4 draws in our last 13 meeting, is it worth a heavy bet on us to win/draw?

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I dont like betting against Tampa but Florida ML @2.20 is too good to pass on. Florida ML!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I dont like betting against Tampa but Florida ML @2.20 is too good to pass on. Florida ML!
Best game I’ve watched so far this season. Had that playoffs atmosphere from both teams. Tough loss for Florida with two goals disallowed by VAR. Hope Vegas do their job now:devil:

Thunderhead

Supports
City
Paddy Power gave me a free £1 bet yesterday for FFL, I never realised you could gamble on FFL, managed to get in the money and win £4, anyone else do this?

I'm also upto round 10 of beat the drop with £850 still standing, thinking of going £600 - £250 on Cardiff Blues not to win by more than 9 points tonight, anyone know anything about Rugby?

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Best game I’ve watched so far this season. Had that playoffs atmosphere from both teams. Tough loss for Florida with two goals disallowed by VAR. Hope Vegas do their job now:devil:
Vegas bottlers! It goes up and it goes down.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I had them in an acca and they are the only team to let me down :lol:
That’s so annoying when it’s one game that fecks up. All my hockey bets lost yesterday so thats easier to accept imo. I would be frustrated if Vegas was the only miss!

Interesting matchup tonight. All SHL games won so thats a good start to my accas. Hope the NHL bets will be better than yesterday:devil:

Im staying away from Vegas tonight, 5th game in 7 days so can absolutely see a Blues win there.

For tonight I like:

Colorado ML @1.40 / Colorado -1,5 @2.20
Minnesota ML @1.40 / Minnesota -1,5 @2.10
Winnipeg ML @1.80
Calgary ML @1.60

I like Oilers ML @1.90 too but took them +1.5

And for tomorrows SHL playoffs I like Sodertalje ML @1.80

Lets goo

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
That’s so annoying when it’s one game that fecks up. All my hockey bets lost yesterday so thats easier to accept imo. I would be frustrated if Vegas was the only miss!

Interesting matchup tonight. All SHL games won so thats a good start to my accas. Hope the NHL bets will be better than yesterday:devil:

Im staying away from Vegas tonight, 5th game in 7 days so can absolutely see a Blues win there.

For tonight I like:

Colorado ML @1.40 / Colorado -1,5 @2.20
Minnesota ML @1.40 / Minnesota -1,5 @2.10
Winnipeg ML @1.80
Calgary ML @1.60

I like Oilers ML @1.90 too but took them +1.5

And for tomorrows SHL playoffs I like Sodertalje ML @1.80

Lets goo
Yea yea great night wins all around except for Calgary. :devil:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Chelsea women win tomorrow 2.8 for a decent bet. Got them below evens fair for win, maybe 1.7 or something fair. Think Chelsea are a level or two above them now, took Wolfs best player off them last year. I think Chelsea can win the comp, their team is as good as anyones now and Wolfs had a big drop off from their level of 2/3 years ago. They're no longer an elite team.

Danny Roberts

On Chelsea women win tomorrow 2.8 for a decent bet. Got them below evens fair for win, maybe 1.7 or something fair. Think Chelsea are a level or two above them now, took Wolfs best player off them last year. I think Chelsea can win the comp, their team is as good as anyones now and Wolfs had a big drop off from their level of 2/3 years ago. They're no longer an elite team.
Cheers, a rare time where i've actually got on the exact market at the same price. Fingers crossed. Chelsea have been so impressive domestically.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Following this too. Only got 2.45 though which I’m happy with.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Got 6/5 with hills, thanks.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Cheers, a rare time where i've actually got on the exact market at the same price. Fingers crossed. Chelsea have been so impressive domestically.
Yeah usually quite hard to get on annoyingly. I knew this would drop pretty quick though as was a clear misprice. Czech bookies priced it last night and they just based it off the Chelsea Wolfs game from 2018 which has zero relevance. UK bookies followed their pricing. Czech bookies had Wolfs at 1.7, I had Chelsea double chance at evens as a large but couldn't get anything on it.

Would stake Chelsea draw no bet at 1.7+ still even after the odds drop from earlier, they really shouldn't lose at home. Pretty confident they'll win game assuming they play well, Pajor the only real threat for Wolfsburg these days but she is really good. I think City will get through against Barca also, City double chance at evens is probably worth a little bet. I've got that game at 55/45 in favour of Barca since they're at home, a draw is probably most likely result. Chelsea is the much better bet odds wise though.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
@Knux ive got 2 hockey accas rolling since last night. Need Colorado and Philadelphia for one and Nashville and Colorado for the other. Do they look solid enough? I can cash out for around 7/1 and 3/1 at the minute.
Nice man! I like Colorado, Florida, Philadelphia and Nashville tonight.
The only solid teams are Colorado and Florida though. Nashville and Philly can always go either way, depends on what team shows up.

More games I like for tonight:
Karlskoga ML
Sodertalje ML
Leksands ML
Vasby- Kristianstads under 6.5 goals.

GL tonight.

muller

Nice man! I like Colorado, Florida, Philadelphia and Nashville tonight.
The only solid teams are Colorado and Florida though. Nashville and Philly can always go either way, depends on what team shows up.

More games I like for tonight:
Karlskoga ML
Sodertalje ML
Leksands ML
Vasby- Kristianstads under 6.5 goals.

GL tonight.
didn’t see in time but you are 3/3 on the ml’s in the Swedish games.. well done mate!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
didn’t see in time but you are 3/3 on the ml’s in the Swedish games.. well done mate!
Thanks buddy yeah great wins! The under went in too. Only 2 goals in that game and overtime waiting.

muller

Thanks buddy yeah great wins! The under went in too. Only 2 goals in that game and overtime waiting.
Awesome work! Appreciate the tips anyway, I might see them in time next time!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Lean on all favourites tonight in NHL but the question is who messes up?

Flyers could easily lose to Devils. Blackwood’s playing great atm. Will Florida continue to dominate Chicago? I think so. 3-0 so far this season.

Colorado in a back to back against Arizona. Won easy 4-1 yesterday. Will be a tight game I think but will take Colorado. They never disappoint.

Nashville shows up against Detroit I hope. Played well recently with 3 wins in last 4.

Have some huge parlays with the swedish hockey I posted eariler and Colorado, Florida, Nashville and under 8,5 goals in Tampa.
All ML’s. Have the Flyers in one of the risky parlays.

Havent felt confident with Tampa since they bottled a huge Acca for me last week conceding 2 late goals with 1 min left of the game. Guess who they lost to? Dallas. And they meet again tonight. Staying away from that shitshow.

GL!

Last edited:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Awesome work! Appreciate the tips anyway, I might see them in time next time!
Yeah the swedish hockey league playoffs is about to start soon so there will be some nice bets upcoming weeks! :)

Berbaclass

I think there will be goals in the Aussie matches this morning. Done a small punt on BTTS & Over 2.5 in both matches (Wellington v Melbourne and Perth v Sydney) @ 3.44

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah usually quite hard to get on annoyingly. I knew this would drop pretty quick though as was a clear misprice. Czech bookies priced it last night and they just based it off the Chelsea Wolfs game from 2018 which has zero relevance. UK bookies followed their pricing. Czech bookies had Wolfs at 1.7, I had Chelsea double chance at evens as a large but couldn't get anything on it.

Would stake Chelsea draw no bet at 1.7+ still even after the odds drop from earlier, they really shouldn't lose at home. Pretty confident they'll win game assuming they play well, Pajor the only real threat for Wolfsburg these days but she is really good. I think City will get through against Barca also, City double chance at evens is probably worth a little bet. I've got that game at 55/45 in favour of Barca since they're at home, a draw is probably most likely result. Chelsea is the much better bet odds wise though.
Took City +1 asian now @1.75+. Market likes Barca but games in Italy so neutral venue. I think City can win it, Barca are very good but City improved a lot. Be surprised if Barca are dominant enough to justify a -1.

Chelsea game is neutral venue too, didn't realise it had been changed. Still make 1.9 fair for win.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Lean on all favourites tonight in NHL but the question is who messes up?

Flyers could easily lose to Devils. Blackwood’s playing great atm. Will Florida continue to dominate Chicago? I think so. 3-0 so far this season.

Colorado in a back to back against Arizona. Won easy 4-1 yesterday. Will be a tight game I think but will take Colorado. They never disappoint.

Nashville shows up against Detroit I hope. Played well recently with 3 wins in last 4.

Have some huge parlays with the swedish hockey I posted eariler and Colorado, Florida, Nashville and under 8,5 goals in Tampa.
All ML’s. Have the Flyers in one of the risky parlays.

Havent felt confident with Tampa since they bottled a huge Acca for me last week conceding 2 late goals with 1 min left of the game. Guess who they lost to? Dallas. And they meet again tonight. Staying away from that shitshow.

GL!
Wow didn’t watch any NHL yesterday but I couldn’t see those results coming. All the dogs won except Detroit and Dallas.
So that wasn’t a good night for my accas unfortunaly. But I rather have 3 games that messes up than 1 :)

There are some swedish hockey later today. Have to do some research and come back later With my picks.

Berbaclass

Sydney might be worth a little punt in play against Perth on DNB @ 2.93 and DC @ 1.72

Absolutely dominated Perth in the first half and are somehow 1-0 down at HT. should have probably been 3-0 up at least.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Mixed games for tonight!

SHL
Bjorkloven regulation @1.70
Timra -1,5 @1.75
Lulea in regulation @1.60

NHL
Calgary ML @1.60
Penguins in regulation @1.55
Wilds in regulation @1.65
Kings - Sharks under 7.5 goals @1.30
Winnipeg ML @1.70

GL!

Danny Roberts

Took City +1 asian now @1.75+. Market likes Barca but games in Italy so neutral venue. I think City can win it, Barca are very good but City improved a lot. Be surprised if Barca are dominant enough to justify a -1.

Chelsea game is neutral venue too, didn't realise it had been changed. Still make 1.9 fair for win.
Guess the venue not overly important with no fans anyway so fingers crossed still!

Berbaclass

I think there will be goals in the Aussie matches this morning. Done a small punt on BTTS & Over 2.5 in both matches (Wellington v Melbourne and Perth v Sydney) @ 3.44
Sydney might be worth a little punt in play against Perth on DNB @ 2.93 and DC @ 1.72

Absolutely dominated Perth in the first half and are somehow 1-0 down at HT. should have probably been 3-0 up at least.
Hmm, I feel really unlucky with this. Original bet lost but the DC came in.

Berbaclass

Quite interesting seeing PSG be the favourites against Lyon for once. I've watched a few of their games in the last year and they've definitely closed the gap in recent years. Obviously, them losing Bronze and Greenwood to City mist have impacted them, more so Lucy.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
City the worst bet ever, apologies if anyone followed. Really bad performance, Hansen ran riot all afternoon. Think city bottled it a bit, not used to having to play a different style. Barca looked excellent though in fairness.

Chelsea backed in nicely to 1.8 now anyway so on solid value. Just need them to find a performance.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
City the worst bet ever, apologies if anyone followed. Really bad performance, Hansen ran riot all afternoon. Think city bottled it a bit, not used to having to play a different style. Barca looked excellent though in fairness.

Chelsea backed in nicely to 1.8 now anyway so on solid value. Just need them to find a performance.
Should say also, I overstaked Chelsea win, managed 1500 more than I’d planned. I’ve staked some Wolfsburg dc to lay off some liability at 1.9. Basically leaves me with a free bet for the extra stake at about 1.8 risk free. Worth doing if anyone has staked more than normal. I had double chance @1.8 as a large and win at 2.8 as a solid medium bet in terms of value. So if normal bet is £50, then I’d have win as being worth £70 or so.
Figured I’d say as I try and update people with everything I do with stakes on my bets. Only doing it with the extra stake I hadn’t planned.

Danny Roberts

Should say also, I overstaked Chelsea win, managed 1500 more than I’d planned. I’ve staked some Wolfsburg dc to lay off some liability at 1.9. Basically leaves me with a free bet for the extra stake at about 1.8 risk free. Worth doing if anyone has staked more than normal. I had double chance @1.8 as a large and win at 2.8 as a solid medium bet in terms of value. So if normal bet is £50, then I’d have win as being worth £70 or so.
Figured I’d say as I try and update people with everything I do with stakes on my bets. Only doing it with the extra stake I hadn’t planned.
cheers, appreciate the time/effort