Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

Danny Roberts

Nice double win, 2-0 England and my tickets for the semi looking good. Wasn’t as easy as I expected but England were always value against that very average Germany when you factor in home advantage

Panicrev

Morata evens with sky bet for 1 shot on target. Ill have some of that

Panicrev

Morata evens with sky bet for 1 shot on target. Ill have some of that
Or maybe not. Thought that was easy money again. I think thats the first one this season that's lost for me on the 1 shot on target price boost so no big deal.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Or maybe not. Thought that was easy money again. I think thats the first one this season that's lost for me on the 1 shot on target price boost so no big deal.
I lost the same one but Lewandowski 1 shot on target against Spain I think. Thought it was a banker.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
The Bale one was a shocker too. Thank feck SkyBet had a £10 max stake on it.

Jagga7

Got a unit on Urawa Reds ML vs Vegalta Sendai @ 2.1 in the J league.

I have their true odds at 1.67. Hopefully they win!

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Ah cool, £250 on the English lass to get beat in tennis, a set down, a break down, retires, bet365 rules void the bet. Forgot about that, think skybet pay out in retirements too.

Absolutely fuming.

Deery

Dreary
Bet Denmark btts @ 11/1, because why not I’m not even English..

Deery

Dreary
Can’t find any value in the England match at all? I like Denmark but I think the upset will be against Italy if it’s anyone
There is no value Harry Kane anytime at 13/10 is okay I guess.

Deery

Dreary
Ya, that’s fairly solid. I thought he was evens or less which is mental.

Maguire to have one headed shot on target is 9/2 w skybet. I think I’ll take that. He’s in really good form.
Not bad odds he always seems to be the target man on corners as well..

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Ah cool, £250 on the English lass to get beat in tennis, a set down, a break down, retires, bet365 rules void the bet. Forgot about that, think skybet pay out in retirements too.

Absolutely fuming.
They gave me the "winnings" as bet credits which isn't the worst tbh.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Thinking of putting a small amount on Denmark to soften the pain because...y'know.....it's England.

FlapR

Got a £10 free bet with Paddy Power so stuck it on both teams to get a penalty at 22/1 :confused:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Had a small bet on England to win by 2 goals @ 3.75

I think it will be 2-0.
I have a large stake on England @1.80. Had Italy to qualify @1.90 yesterday so putting all the winnings from that on England tonight. Think they might win by 2 atleast!

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I have a large stake on England @1.80. Had Italy to qualify @1.90 yesterday so putting all the winnings from that on England tonight. Think they might win by 2 atleast!
Good luck!

1.80 is a great price. I was considering backing them to win @ 1.76 but don't really have the funds to make it worthwhile so went for the riskier option at a smaller stake.

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal
Lumped 1k on England straight win at 1.73. Was thinking of holding out until the game starts for better odds potentially, especially if we don't score in the first 15 minutes.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Good luck!

1.80 is a great price. I was considering backing them to win @ 1.76 but don't really have the funds to make it worthwhile so went for the riskier option at a smaller stake.
Yeah I think so too, got 1.8 yesterday. Decent value on England imo. Semifinals can be tricky but I dont really rate Denmark. Good luck :)

Deery

Dreary
Lumped 1k on England straight win at 1.73. Was thinking of holding out until the game starts for better odds potentially, especially if we don't score in the first 15 minutes.
Good luck!

You’d have to think England are the favourites with the players they have but could all come down to nerves like we seen last night.

heinze58

Supports
SETI
Ya, that’s fairly solid. I thought he was evens or less which is mental.

Maguire to have one headed shot on target is 9/2 w skybet. I think I’ll take that. He’s in really good form.
Nice one man! I got on that at half time at 7-1. Easy money. Also had a hunch for an own goal in the match so I’m a happy camper tonight!