Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

RedPed

Whatabouter.
SkyBet are doing Bale to have a shot on target @2.00. Max stake of only £10 though (was gonna put the house and kids on it) but something to put on the Italy game later, i s'pose.

Sylar

SkyBet are doing Bale to have a shot on target @2.00. Max stake of only £10 though (was gonna put the house and kids on it) but something to put on the Italy game later, i s'pose.
He's getting closer and only 10 mins gone

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Just the one shot on target. SkyBet knew exactly what they were doing. Fair play to 'em.

Raredaredevil

Never knew a bookie would let someone to stake that much on high odd.
This isn't surprising. On Bet365, once you reach a certain stake amount, it goes to a trader and they decide whether they should let the bet go through. Most of the time, they do. These are nothing to the bookmakers. They make millions. What I'm surprised is the balls of steel this guy has. He is probably a millionaire.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
This isn't surprising. On Bet365, once you reach a certain stake amount, it goes to a trader and they decide whether they should let the bet go through. Most of the time, they do. These are nothing to the bookmakers. They make millions. What I'm surprised is the balls of steel this guy has. He is probably a millionaire.
If it's small odd (1-3), yes. But not when you are betting on high odd (above 4). Trader never allow a big stake on such a big odd like that.

Jagga7

Put a bit on Portugal @ 3.15. Decent value at the price.

Wouldn't mind seeing Belgium though, much prefer them as a team.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I’m on BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 2.36

Think thats fairly decent if it’s not cagey. Lots of attacking talent, not the best defensive teams.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Ecuador +1 AH @2,00 and X2 @2,75

Brazil playing second string tonight. Havent watched Copa America at all so Ecuador Might be shit but that Brazil lineup isnt very good either.

Berbaclass

Brazil playing second string tonight. Havent watched Copa America at all but that Brazil lineup isnt very good.
My experience of Ecuador in this tournament hasn’t been great but best of luck :lol:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm

Brazil playing second string tonight. Havent watched Copa America at all so Ecuador Might be shit but that Brazil lineup isnt very good either.
Win win. Didn’t watch it but had a feeling a draw was coming :)

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Good call!
Wish I had more on it.
Interesting odds on Bodo Glimt this wednesday. 1.60 seems very high. Should be around 1.25.

Im on France @1.60 too.

There’s zero value (for me) in Spain @1.55 after watching their first three games this tournament. Can see an upset here, even without Perisic for Croatia. Or atleast ET.

Last edited:

Berbaclass

Wish I had more on it.
Interesting odds on Bodo Glimt this wednesday. 1.60 seems very high. Should be around 1.25.

Im on France @1.60 too.

There’s zero value (for me) in Spain @1.55 after watching their first three games this tournament. Can see an upset here, even without Perisic for Croatia. Or atleast ET.
Yeah I got burned by Spain twice so I’m not touching them. France is decent value. I shall check the Glimt game out!

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Got up to £200 cash out on my acca when Croatia were winning. Should have of course taken it!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Today has been just :houllier:
It was crazy games yesterday. Who would’ve thought?:rolleyes:
Looking forward to both games tonight.
Im on Sweden and England DnB. None of them fill me with confidence but lets see!

Berbaclass

It was crazy games yesterday. Who would’ve thought?:rolleyes:
Looking forward to both games tonight.
Im on Sweden and England DnB. None of them fill me with confidence but lets see!
I’m probably just going to take Germany @ 3.2