Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Very difficult to extract betting value for a treble today. This makes 6/1, same as yesterday.

Sweden: 1 and X2 have pretty same 1.90 odds —> just go with X2 aka 66.6% positive outcome?

Croatia: under 2.5 at 1.65 —> both teams cagey and not very interested in swashbuckling?

England: under 2.5 and over 2.5 have pretty same 1.90 odds —> if over, would you trust Scotland score 1?

Raredaredevil

Bar a few surprise results like Finland beat Denmark and Spain drawing with Sweden (which is a decent team), most of the favourites have won in their opening rounds and so far in match day 2. I'm going for a treble accumulator of Germany, France, Spain all to win tomorrow at 3.85.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Schick to score, BTTS and over 2.5 yellow cards.
Thank you very much Mr Czech.

Cards market will be interesting for this England Scotland game. Not really sure it’ll be very meaty.

I’m toying with a Kane double.
2-0 England.

Jagga7

Hungary were so poor vs Portugal. I can only imagine France will win very comfortably.
France -1.5 @1.92.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
No laughing at lost bets in this thread. That's bad juju. Commisserations to our fallen comrade.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
I feel horror reading about that guy.

I suck at betting, that's for sure, but kept sane with my stakes, or I would have bankrupted a long time ago.

Thoughts and prayers for that guy, unless he's a multimillioner.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
If anyone having a bet at Ascot this week, ground wise should be good firm ground tomorrow and Wednesday but big chances of thunderstorms rest of week.

my bets

Doubles

Palace Pier/Stradivarius - tues/thurs
Campanelle/Point Lonsdale - Fri/Sat

Battleground 4.20 tomorrow single

So far…….

hope you all have a profitable week.
Really bad week for me Campanella and Point Lonsdale double got me out a really big hole, bet it ante post few weeks ago so got 5/1 and 5/2 worked out 20/1, Point Lonsdale returned 10/11.

how did everybody else do?

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Really bad week for me Campanella and Point Lonsdale double got me out a really big hole, bet it ante post few weeks ago so got 5/1 and 5/2 worked out 20/1, Point Lonsdale returned 10/11.

how did everybody else do?
Better at Ascot than on the football for some reason :lol:

Backed Creative Force and Dream of Dreams!

Fecked it all on Spain though!

arnie_ni

Thiught my bet was going to come in quite easily actually.

Lukaku Ronaldo mbappe and kane to have 10 shots on target each.

Ain't looking good.

shaky

Duncan Ferguson worth a punt at 20/1+ for the Everton job I reckon. They seem to be dithering a lot over an appointment and he seems the obvious fall back choice when they end up taking too long about it.

Berbaclass

Just me that thinks Ukraine v Austria Over 2.5 @ 7.75 is an absolutely huge price? Both need to win and have been pretty open defensively but have both scored goals.

Berbaclass

But they gave me three free bets in this week, so it's all good.
Does anybody actually know what you have to do the get the free bets?

I could never figure it out. Some weeks I’d stake like thousands and get nothing and some weeks I’d stake barely anything and get like £10 or £20 feee bet. Used to baffle me.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Just me that thinks Ukraine v Austria Over 2.5 @ 7.75 is an absolutely huge price? Both need to win and have been pretty open defensively but have both scored goals.
Just went to put this on but it’s only 6/4

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Does anybody actually know what you have to do the get the free bets?

I could never figure it out. Some weeks I’d stake like thousands and get nothing and some weeks I’d stake barely anything and get like £10 or £20 feee bet. Used to baffle me.
No idea as well, I'm not a heavy bettor, and just occasionally I put something in my account. I do have that account for quite some time, I guess that might be one of the reason why...

Sylar

Rom's the right favourite but I'bve had a few quid on Wijnaldum. Plays further forward for the Dutch and has a good scoring record. price definitely too big.
This was a good shout and worth it even if he doesn't win it

Berbaclass

Think it was good in theory. Ukraine just got nullified/didn't turn up today.