Football & Sports Betting Thread 2022/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nish115

Supports
Arsenal
Got 2 accas on both with same thing left.

City to win by more than 1 goal.

One is worth £450. The other is £250. I can cash out the £450 one for £200 now.

So.. either go big and risk it for £700. Or cash out now, and get max £450, but guarenteed £200.

Can't decide...

nakpodiareuben

Got 2 accas on both with same thing left.

City to win by more than 1 goal.

One is worth £450. The other is £250. I can cash out the £450 one for £200 now.

So.. either go big and risk it for £700. Or cash out now, and get max £450, but guarenteed £200.

Can't decide...

It will be an entertaining fixture but Leeds are way to leaky.They will take the game to city and leave spaces behind.I guess you know what haaland does with spaces. Take the risk and get it all

Nish115

Supports
Arsenal
Wooooo.. think it SHOULD be safe...

Edit: im a fool

Luckily I cashed out one of them for near return haha

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Going for Lens v PSG BTTS and Over 2.5 today @ 2.00

Lens unbeaten at home this season. Neither side has really conceded many this season but I think this game will be different. PSG also missing Neymar, Messi and Mendes so I think they are more vulnerable than usual.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Going for Lens v PSG BTTS and Over 2.5 today @ 2.00

Lens unbeaten at home this season. Neither side has really conceded many this season but I think this game will be different. PSG also missing Neymar, Messi and Mendes so I think they are more vulnerable than usual.
Nice win

MC89

Supports
Celtic
John Lundstrum to be carded 9/4
Nope

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Limited sites but someone might be able to get on. Oman win v Yemen is a nice bet at anything above 1.6, currenltly 1.75/8 in most sites. Should be around 1.2/3 for win I think. Yemen are terrible, their league doesn't even run anymore and Oman are pretty decent. Improved a lot last couple years. Yemen play against Saudi u21s basically in the first game, so will have more of an idea on their level after that game bu tthey should be really really bad. Games in Iraq, not sure on the quality of the pitch etc, but as long as it isn't horrific, then Oman should win pretty easily.
https://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/asia/gulf-cup-of-nations/oman-yemen-rksBSei3/

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Limited sites but someone might be able to get on. Oman win v Yemen is a nice bet at anything above 1.6, currenltly 1.75/8 in most sites. Should be around 1.2/3 for win I think. Yemen are terrible, their league doesn't even run anymore and Oman are pretty decent. Improved a lot last couple years. Yemen play against Saudi u21s basically in the first game, so will have more of an idea on their level after that game bu tthey should be really really bad. Games in Iraq, not sure on the quality of the pitch etc, but as long as it isn't horrific, then Oman should win pretty easily.
https://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/asia/gulf-cup-of-nations/oman-yemen-rksBSei3/
Can’t seem to find it, welcome back

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Can’t seem to find it, welcome back
Think maybe Betfair/Paddy only in Uk currently. Hills pulled after I staked. Should appear on more over next day or two, will need sites to price before 365 do though or price will collapse.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Match result will be Chelsea or draw. Havertz score anytime and over 6 corners in the match. 9/1 bet 365

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Think maybe Betfair/Paddy only in Uk currently. Hills pulled after I staked. Should appear on more over next day or two, will need sites to price before 365 do though or price will collapse.
Do you think hills will put it back up? Or could I get it in shops?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Do you think hills will put it back up? Or could I get it in shops?
Potentially, won’t get it in shop as they just mirror what the website offers.

Oman just played Iraq, were probably the better side which is pretty impressive considering the home bias. So good start. Yemen play Saudi in 15, Saudi is basically u21s, if they’re much better than Yemen then Oman should win by a few.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Potentially, won’t get it in shop as they just mirror what the website offers.

Oman just played Iraq, were probably the better side which is pretty impressive considering the home bias. So good start. Yemen play Saudi in 15, Saudi is basically u21s, if they’re much better than Yemen then Oman should win by a few.
Thanks,
What’s the reason for them not having it up? Any ideas?

MC89

Supports
Celtic
I have quite a big bet on grangeclare west 2.20 Naas 15/8

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Thanks,
What’s the reason for them not having it up? Any ideas?
I staked some with them so they just pulled in reaction to my stake. Limits weren't that big so it flagged up quickly + not on 365 yet so Hills know they are likely to be badly mispriced so they'll pull it until 365/asian sites price it.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
A mate of mine cashed out on a bet for 3 grand yesterday, had Blackpool, Fulham, sheff Utd, Brighton, Southampton and Shrewsbury. Cashed out when Shrewsbury was 1-0 up in 81st minute. They lost 2-1 :lol:

MC89

Supports
Celtic
I staked some with them so they just pulled in reaction to my stake. Limits weren't that big so it flagged up quickly + not on 365 yet so Hills know they are likely to be badly mispriced so they'll pull it until 365/asian sites price it.
Thanks, checked Paddy Power Oman are 4/9

shaky

A month away, but I'm surprised Real Madrid are still odds against to qualify in the CL against Liverpool, given this season's form. I wouldn't trust Liverpool to get past Real Mallorca in their current state.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Thought bet365 and Asian markets usually priced the same off the bat?
365 tend to price obscure first (although pinnacle sometimes price super early). Asian sites will then usually copy 365 price and then 365 will follow Asian prices from then on.

Odds are correct now by my ratings, I had it -1.75 fair for Asian. Hopefully they can win.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Crazy game, Oman scored first minute then gave away a pen and conceded a screamer. Been miles better since since 15th minute. Got a pen at 2-2 and player slipped, kicked it into his own foot and put it 30 yards over, hopefully doesn't cost us. Heavy heavy rain whch is annoying, I think we probably get another pen as had 4 solid appeals. Yemen defending really badly. Didn't expect us to concede 2. Their keeper made a massive mistake for our 2nd and asked to be subbed instantly :lol:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Crazy game, Oman scored first minute then gave away a pen and conceded a screamer. Been miles better since since 15th minute. Got a pen at 2-2 and player slipped, kicked it into his own foot and put it 30 yards over, hopefully doesn't cost us. Heavy heavy rain whch is annoying, I think we probably get another pen as had 4 solid appeals. Yemen defending really badly. Didn't expect us to concede 2. Their keeper made a massive mistake for our 2nd and asked to be subbed instantly :lol:
Won 3-2. Yemen got a pen 94th and missed so a bit of luck. Deserved to win the game though. The rain completely ruined the bet 2nd half though. Oman couldn't counter as the pitch was so bad and was very hard for them to clear it too. Iraq Saudi is on the same pitch currently and it's a farce. Didn't expect monsoons in Iraq when I placed the bet.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Won 3-2. Yemen got a pen 94th and missed so a bit of luck. Deserved to win the game though. The rain completely ruined the bet 2nd half though. Oman couldn't counter as the pitch was so bad and was very hard for them to clear it too. Iraq Saudi is on the same pitch currently and it's a farce. Didn't expect monsoons in Iraq when I placed the bet.
It came in so it's all good , my cash out was enough to take when we went 1-0 anyway so I'd cashed. Made it like 1.65 odds or something but that's a good win in my book.

Nice tipping dude

Shai-Hulud

With Bruno suspended and some players likely to be rested tonight, I'm going big on u4.5 and u3.5 goals in the MU vs Charlton match. Odds were decent I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.