Football & Sports Betting Thread 2022/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Star One

With Bruno suspended and some players likely to be rested tonight, I'm going big on u4.5 and u3.5 goals in the MU vs Charlton match. Odds were decent I thought.
Close one, but a very nice tip, cheers mate. Jumped at under 3.5 at 1.90 earlier today. Felt like cashing out when Rashford was being brought in and it was a correct gut feeling :lol:

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Just checked the betting for Man City, 7/1 Southampton 4/11 city

sorry didn’t update

Last edited:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Man City or draw @2.75 with Bet365. Either way, I'm a winner.

Grib

willhill have evens (max bet £10) for at least one goal in united v city

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Al Ahly -1 Asian and -1.25 Asian v Auckland in Club World Cup in a couple days time. 1.7 for -1 and 1.8+ fine for -1.25

Pre warning that this competition always defies logic, one of my biggest bets last year was Jazira -3.5 v Pirae and scored the worst own goal ever to cost the bet (). Weird things just happen in this comp :lol:

I have -2 Asian fair. Auckland really aren’t good, NZ football is a really low level and they’re pre season too. Ahly are very good, probably the best African side. They lost the final last year as Wydad got lucky and the final was in their stadium. Ahly should at least win, they’re pretty conservative when leading so probably won’t rack up a huge score but on paper they should be able to score 4/5 if they want.
Auckland played Barcelona B in a warm up game last week. It wasn’t even a good Barca B side, they played their reserves along with some u19 B team players. Ended 1-1, parked the bus and got dominated. The manager was absolutely ecstatic with the result, which shows you their level. He said that’s how they plan to play v Ahly. They also lost 1-0 to a 7th tier Spanish side but it was the day after they arrived from NZ, still a shocking result though. Lost 1-0 to Jeonbuk which is quite a good result but can't find any lineup for Jeonbuk, I'd imagine they were very weak for most of the game.

I don’t see them being good enough defensively to not lose and Tade is 34 now up front, he’s not exactly a great counter threat these days. The games in Morocco too, Ahly should probably have a load of fans there. North African fans tend to travel in huge numbers so expecting the stadium to be packed. It should really be 2+ most games. Have some on both teams to score no also.
https://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/world/fifa-club-world-cup/al-ahly-auckland-WUopqTCo/#ah;2;-1.00;0

MC89

Supports
Celtic
On Al Ahly -1 Asian and -1.25 Asian v Auckland in Club World Cup in a couple days time. 1.7 for -1 and 1.8+ fine for -1.25

Pre warning that this competition always defies logic, one of my biggest bets last year was Jazira -3.5 v Pirae and scored the worst own goal ever to cost the bet (). Weird things just happen in this comp :lol:

I have -2 Asian fair. Auckland really aren’t good, NZ football is a really low level and they’re pre season too. Ahly are very good, probably the best African side. They lost the final last year as Wydad got lucky and the final was in their stadium. Ahly should at least win, they’re pretty conservative when leading so probably won’t rack up a huge score but on paper they should be able to score 4/5 if they want.
Auckland played Barcelona B in a warm up game last week. It wasn’t even a good Barca B side, they played their reserves along with some u19 B team players. Ended 1-1, parked the bus and got dominated. The manager was absolutely ecstatic with the result, which shows you their level. He said that’s how they plan to play v Ahly. They also lost 1-0 to a 7th tier Spanish side but it was the day after they arrived from NZ, still a shocking result though. Lost 1-0 to Jeonbuk which is quite a good result but can't find any lineup for Jeonbuk, I'd imagine they were very weak for most of the game.

I don’t see them being good enough defensively to not lose and Tade is 34 now up front, he’s not exactly a great counter threat these days. The games in Morocco too, Ahly should probably have a load of fans there. North African fans tend to travel in huge numbers so expecting the stadium to be packed. It should really be 2+ most games. Have some on both teams to score no also.
https://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/world/fifa-club-world-cup/al-ahly-auckland-WUopqTCo/#ah;2;-1.00;0
-1 21/20
-2 29/10

Last edited:

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
As if sheff Utd cost me 180 pound. Did Brighton, stoke, Dortmund and them!

MC89

Supports
Celtic

Thanks
Did -1 and -2

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea

3-0 FT. Horrific first 35 but was stupidly easy 2nd half when they were leading. Should have been 4-0 really. Hopefully a sign of the competition being good this year.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
3-0 FT. Horrific first 35 but was stupidly easy 2nd half when they were leading. Should have been 4-0 really. Hopefully a sign of the competition being good this year.
Yeah, watched it myself. Always felt like they'd take control though. Thanks for the tip once again.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Thanks again, hopefully you win big, won a few quid myself

MC89

Supports
Celtic
I’ve had a bet on Hipop Des Ongrais 2.00 Chepstow tomorrow 11/8

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Got tip off a mate there, Moore Clouds - 3.10 catterick boy in his work is part owner and said it should win, 11/4.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
I’ve had a bet on Hipop Des Ongrais 2.00 Chepstow tomorrow 11/8
Sorry about this looked a completely different horse to the one that won at fontwell last time, disappointing but can happen.

IRN-BRUno

A goal in Everton-Arsenal game boosted to evens on William Hill
Saka and Nketiah 1+ shot on target each 3/1 on Skybet

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Betfred went evens for Golopin Des Champs and Lossiemouth.

I’ve done the double but at 8/13 ( could on get £100 evens), also done blue Lord and Facile Vega tomorrow for a 4 timer, pays 5/2.

M15 Red.

A goal in Everton-Arsenal game boosted to evens on William Hill
Saka and Nketiah 1+ shot on target each 3/1 on Skybet
Not a bad offer today from Hills. They've had some success over punters recently (card in the first half of Ranger/Celtic @1/10 boosted to evens and Salah shot on target from 1/5 to evens) that both lost but today's looks like a banker. And even if it does lose the bet can be covered @14/1 for the 0-0 for 75 pence that will refund all stakes if it somehow does go down. Worth picking up several of the cards in shop and getting on as many as you can. It's an offer even Martin Lewis would be proud of.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Awful sorry, Lossiemouth really don’t believe that once again my apologies, did the treble now.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Awful sorry, Lossiemouth really don’t believe that once again my apologies, did the treble now.
Out to 7/4 for the triumph now, I’m tempted to go in, will wait and see how the treble goes

Shai-Hulud

The odds on MU to beat Leeds jumped from 1.40 to 1.53 just because we're without Casemiro now. Thought that was interesting.

Might take BTTS.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Awful sorry I really am Lossiemouth 1/4 now blue Lord 1/4….

MC89

Supports
Celtic
First Cheltenham bet placed, Lossiemouth for the triumph and Galopin Des Champs Gold cup 6/4 the pair double pays just over 5/1.

hopefully pay my season ticket for next year.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Had a double of sheff utd and Burnley ... Both were 1-1 at 90 mins, both got goals on injury time to win :lol:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
MTK U19 to score v Ajax u19 @1,83 is a solid bet for me. Also on +1.75 Asian.

Prices make very little sense to me. Ajax opened 1.44 which I thought was too short, someone hammered them into 1.12 and I’ve no idea why. Drifting back now. I have Ajax around 1,7/8 fair for the win. Mtk have a big home bias and should have 3 first teamers. Their academy is very good, definitely underrated.
Ajax is a poor gen and they’ve taken a really bad squad. Easily the weakest they’ve had this year in the comp. Their defence is always poor, conceded every game of the groups and every side created a lot of chances against them. I have MTK around 1.2ish to score so big value.

Status
Not open for further replies.