Football & Sports Betting Thread 2023/2024

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Don't usually bet corners but Madrid at home -3 at evens is too tasty to pass up.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
2nd bet of September

Already have an acca in the works , but for my fourth bet I will probably do Napoli ML Bologna, Spurs Double Chance v Arsenal, Inter vs Empoli = 4.39.
3rd bet of September: The ACCA which was in the works

4th Bet of September:
To be fair, I'm glad City are out.

5th and final Bet of September:
Braga ML vs Estrela, City ML vs Leipzig, Arsenal ML vs Bournemouth, Leverkusen ML vs Mainz, PSG ML vs Clement

Big Andy

Bloke
Wales are infuriating. Had a fiver on 20+ shots on target at 200/1. First half they had 10, my cashout was £187. First minute of second half they had their 11th so I thought I’d let it ride at £195 cashout.

They had no more in the second half, just completely switched off, probably to not rub it in. fecking fuming

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Wales are infuriating. Had a fiver on 20+ shots on target at 200/1. First half they had 10, my cashout was £187. First minute of second half they had their 11th so I thought I’d let it ride at £195 cashout.

They had no more in the second half, just completely switched off, probably to not rub it in. fecking fuming
That’s pretty maddening. I guess the book priced in that probable scenario.

My only Eric

Chile primers division B
Its live right now

Last game of the league season. The top 2 teams are on equal points and equal goal difference.

I'm betting on cobreloa to win this last game and end top which guarantees automatic promotion

@1.7 live

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Chile primers division B
Its live right now

Last game of the league season. The top 2 teams are on equal points and equal goal difference.

I'm betting on cobreloa to win this last game and end top which guarantees automatic promotion

@1.7 live
96th minute winner! Congrats

My only Eric

Chile primers division B
Its live right now

@1.7 live
What a fecking win. I bet big on this.
Red cards galore in the game.

There another game of similar nature that’s starting in about 40 minutes. Will post details soon

My only Eric

starting soon
Argentina national b

Chacarita juniors need a win here to secure the championship.
They are only one point ahead of second place and it’s the last league game of the season.

2.1 odds

or maybe wait for them to score first and get odds at 1.5 or so

My only Eric

starting soon
Argentina national b

Chacarita juniors need a win here to secure the championship.
They are only one point ahead of second place and it’s the last league game of the season.

2.1 odds

or maybe wait for them to score first and get odds at 1.5 or so
Sorry, the game is now postponed.

edit: they decided to go ahead with the game. I hope people were able to get on it. They are ahead 1-0 right now.

Last edited:

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
1st bet of September:

2nd bet of September

Already have an acca in the works , but for my fourth bet I will probably do Napoli ML Bologna, Spurs Double Chance v Arsenal, Inter vs Empoli = 4.39.

3rd bet of September: The ACCA which was in the works

4th Bet of September:
To be fair, I'm glad City are out.

5th and final Bet of September:
Braga ML vs Estrela, City ML vs Leipzig, Arsenal ML vs Bournemouth, Leverkusen ML vs Mainz, PSG ML vs Clement
September Review:
Bet 1 - £10 / £195.83. (Profit £185.83)
Bet 2 - £10/£160.24 (Profit £150.24)
Bet 3 - £20/£117 (Profit £97)

Bet 4 - £10 Loss (-£10 Loss)
Bet 5 - £10 Loss (-£10 Loss)
Damn you PSG
Total Stake = £60.
Total Return - £433.07
Profit - £413.07

For October, I'm trying to see what games I can add to Portugal ML v Bosnia to make the odds EVS at least.

My only Eric

Sorry, the game is now postponed.

edit: they decided to go ahead with the game. I hope people were able to get on it. They are ahead 1-0 right now.
Apologies to anyone that tailed

25 shots fired, 15 shots on target and only one scored

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
September Review:
Bet 1 - £10 / £195.83. (Profit £185.83)
Bet 2 - £10/£160.24 (Profit £150.24)
Bet 3 - £20/£117 (Profit £97)

Bet 5 - £10 Loss (-£10 Loss)
Damn you PSG
Total Stake = £60.
Total Return - £433.07
Profit - £413.07

For October, I'm trying to see what games I can add to Portugal ML v Bosnia to make the odds EVS at least.
That's a solid month, very well done

IRN-BRUno

Pickford to make 1+ save boosted to evens on Paddy Power, maximum stake is £5 though.

Frank Grimes

Cashed out on a 5 quid accy with 20 minutes to go. Waiting on Sheffield United but knew United were going to score. Still 120 profit and waiting on Spurs for another 50 profit from a 5 quid free. bet. Cheap and cheerful.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Slight fancy for the O’Brien trained Illinois, 12.58 Saint Cloud, 5/4 (now) got 7/4 6/4 earlier not as strongly as I fancied Big Rock yesterday though but still think it’ll win

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Anyone ever managed to reopen an account with William Hill after self-exclusion? Mine expired last Monday, chat said I had to wait for a call from the safer gambling team and I was in the queue. Still heard nothing, keep asking on chat and they’ve said I just need to wait. Ridiculous it’s taking so long.

Berbaclass

Anyone ever managed to reopen an account with William Hill after self-exclusion? Mine expired last Monday, chat said I had to wait for a call from the safer gambling team and I was in the queue. Still heard nothing, keep asking on chat and they’ve said I just need to wait. Ridiculous it’s taking so long.
I’ve found the process to do this with pretty much every company pretty rough. They make it as obtuse as humanly possible. I had a Gamstop maybe 10-15 years ago that expired and I decided I wanted to recommence so I sorted it with Gamstop and I had to jump through all sorts of hoops to open or re open any of my accounts, some refused to even let me re open.

One other thing I find bizarre is with Bet365 they don’t let me do any of the £10 max bet super boost things because I have a previous self exclusion. I don’t understand the logic behind that at all :lol:

All these companies pretty much make it up as they go along I think.

Carlsen19

I’ve found the process to do this with pretty much every company pretty rough. They make it as obtuse as humanly possible. I had a Gamstop maybe 10-15 years ago that expired and I decided I wanted to recommence so I sorted it with Gamstop and I had to jump through all sorts of hoops to open or re open any of my accounts, some refused to even let me re open.

One other thing I find bizarre is with Bet365 they don’t let me do any of the £10 max bet super boost things because I have a previous self exclusion. I don’t understand the logic behind that at all :lol:

All these companies pretty much make it up as they go along I think.
Betfred was fine, just had to set a limit and reality check period on the app and I was done in seconds.
I want to use William Hill specifically though as I’ve had a bit of success lately with their ‘over 2 goals, 3 cards and 10 corners’ #yourodds market and they seem to be the only one I’ve found that not only offer such a market but also allow multiples. Had a £1 treble return £300 last week using the instore terminals.

Betfred you can do similar but only allow singles which is no good as they’re only around 3-4/1 generally.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
October Bet 3:
After Sevilla's result against Real Madrid, I had my doubts.

My only Eric

I have an acca with atletico Madrid draw no bet as the last game.

Should I cash out or let it run? It's a lot of money

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
This ended up winning. October Bet 1

October Bet 2:
October Bet 3:
After Sevilla's result against Real Madrid, I had my doubts.
October Bet 4

Worst Month this season:
October review
Bet 1 - £10 / £73.58 (Profit £63.58)
Bet 2 - £10 Loss (-£10 Loss)
Bet 3 - £10/£53.63 (Profit £43.63)
Total = Profit of £87.21

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Saturday at the Breeders cup

Inspiral 5/2 - beat Big Rock 1.5 length good/soft when ground probably favoured Big Rock, latter won QE ii heavy by 6l so is the stand out bet for me should be sounder surface and a good draw

Elite power 6/4 - won at the BC last year, winning machine although got beat last time but hopefully that was just a prep run to get fitness up and be all guns blazing on Saturday in the sprint

2 singles and a double

Also done Tamara 7/4 - in juvenile fillies on Friday this probably harder to get winner as most having just had one or 2 starts but done easily enough by 6l in latter, 2/2

If fancy anything else will put it up

SteveCoppellFan

Forgot to mention this bet.

I did a bet last week on the Spurs game with Will Hill.

A bet builder type bet and one of the selections was Maddison to get a assist.

In FPL terms he got a obvious assist for the own goal but Will Hill had it down as no assist for Maddison.

That selection alone cost me the winning bet.

I'm assuming a assist for a own goal does not count as a assist for betting sites ?

A bit bloody harsh that if true.

Carlsen19

In FPL terms he got a obvious assist for the own goal but Will Hill had it down as no assist for Maddison.

I'm assuming a assist for a own goal does not count as a assist for betting sites ?

They do all they can to find loopholes and to make it as difficult as possible for the punter so yeah I’m sure that wouldn’t count.

Berbaclass

Had a little bit on Fulham @ 5/2 the other night. After seeing the teams the 2/1 you can get now is still decent.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22

They’re always pulling this shit. They’ll say a player was actually trying to cross the ball to avoid paying out on shot on target bets.