"Football that just makes you purrrrr"

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Have that you Arse wanking media. Nice to finally hear commentators praising United instead of commentating about another club while doing United telecasts.

Oranje

aka 12 year old dynamic dude
followed shortly by...

"the touch, the caress of the ball"

and

"of couse, if you (something-something) play sexy football with newcastle"

Gay.

CR#7

all 6 in the 2nd fecking half, what does that show the cnuts.

Justin

A bit of credit to Given as well for playing his part in the Newcastle goal

Classy Cannon

Left Back <font face="Arial"color="White"> in the
Could easily have made double figures but for Roons first half, Given & the ref!

Bearded but no genius

The funny bit was that came after 20 minutes of wankery over the goal Owen should have scored and Ronaldo and Giggs supposedly acting up to get penalties.

Cornell

The funny bit was that came after 20 minutes of wankery over the goal Owen should have scored and Ronaldo and Giggs supposedly acting up to get penalties.
Must've had different commenators then Jason.

These lads said Giggs' was a penalty, and Ronaldo's was debatable.

In the second half their mouths were firmly around our teams cocks. A refreshing change from that cnut Alan Parry.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Must've had different commenators then Jason.

These lads said Giggs' was a penalty, and Ronaldo's was debatable.

In the second half their mouths were firmly around our teams cocks. A refreshing change from that cnut Alan Parry.
If you had the same as we had, the main commentator was fairly even-handed but the other one was sucking up to us all game. Don't think I've ever heard a commentator so biased towards us before.

December_16

I decided to stick with Star Sports from now on for our games if that channel streams are always available

Dunno who the commentators were, but they were fair in general, didn't really suck our willies, and more importantly, didn't have to refer to Arsenal when we played total football. Good enough for me

Tabasco Sauce

6814 miles from the centre of the universe...
I decided to stick with Star Sports from now on for our games if that channel streams are always available

Dunno who the commentators were, but they were fair in general, didn't really suck our willies, and more importantly, didn't have to refer to Arsenal when we played total football. Good enough for me
They use the Sky Sports team of commentators...

MUFCgal

We could have easily made double figures in that match, it was unbelievable. Rooney could have had a hat-trick in the first 15 mins. I was reading the footie messages on teletext and some Liverpool fan actually believed we won yesterday because the officials 'help' us at Old Trafford - what a dick, it was nothing to do with stuffing them 6 nil or anything.