Footballer Reveals

kotha

That's a classy unveil!! Man feels weird seeing him in another team..

Rudiger trapped in a megastore

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

Chelsea have won the award for the worst, surely? Jesus Christ.

saivet

That Chelsea one is unbelievably bad. The Terry one is pretty awful too.

I think the other are decent though. Particularly like the Roma one.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
A) Absolutely awful acting
B) You can get any name as long it's not something like cock gobbler or something.
tbf you should be able to get whatever you want seeing as you're paying for it. I think only racist, sexist, homophobic stuff shouldn't be allowed and obviously the name needs to fit on the shirt.

For all the woman knew, Rudiger could have been his last name

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
tbf you should be able to get whatever you want seeing as you're paying for it. I think only racist, sexist, homophobic stuff shouldn't be allowed and obviously the name needs to fit on the shirt.

Serious business, these videos!

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship

Exactly, but you know they'll find it offensive to put something like cock gobbler and refuse it.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I would have Spielberg direct them, I would have had Al Pacino as the dad, Danny DeVito as the kid and Jennifer Lawrence as the woman.
Not Spielberg, but I won't be surprised if someone will ask Guy Ritchie to direct one soon

Oaencha

I quite like the Everton/Rooney video; nice music.

One big question though... why does Rooney look like he is blind in the video?!

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Not Spielberg, but I won't be surprised if someone will ask Guy Ritchie to direct one soon
Read it in cockney.

"Hey, my name's Dave and i'm a lad, just like you. This behind me, Stamford Bridge, home of dreams. Now, some of you might think we're posh twats wiv lots of money but we're not, we're right lads, like you and you know what, we fecking love football. There's just one more fing we need to be top dogs, and that's......holy feck, is that Romelu Lukaku? He's on is way to United, feck. Wait, us that Stones, he's well class and one of thd lads. Going to city? He's shit anyway. You know what, we'll add the fecking player later. Just know we're down to earf and play in the dirt like you. Now piss off, i'm going to the pub"

The No.10!

Chelsea have won the award for the worst, surely? Jesus Christ.
So apart from making that crime of a video, they showed him signalling the dress-lady to call him up.

A professional football club. Sexism.People are watching football for football, if they wanted this, would have re ran Two and a Half Men. It's harder to feck up, you know!

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
So apart from making that crime of a video, they showed him signalling the dress-lady to call him up.

A professional football club. Sexism.People are watching football for football, if they wanted this, would have re ran Two and a Half Men. It's harder to feck up, you know!
:lol: It's not the deep, chill, trust me on this one

Sigma

Surely Man Utd can out do all these videos with their partnership with Fox, have Lukaku and Matic fighting some Planet of the Apes

Replace Charlton Heston with Conte and Statue of Liberty with Lukaku in a Man Utd shirt.