Footballers Embarrassing Moments

Oranges038

I was watching the BT program about goalkeepers last week, David James was on and he mentioned (jokingly) that losing 6-0 to Man Utd in the FA Cup was bad, but his most embarrassing moment was getting dinked for a goal by Phil Neville in a fashion that has since been stolen by Messi, who has made a pretty decent career for himself out of doing it more regularly than Phil ever could.

Yes, the same David James that did this.

""

And this

Oh, and also this

So, why not take a break from arguing over whether AWB is any good (he's not), whether Pogba will stay (he probably won't) or whether Fred and McTominay are good midfielders (they really aren't). And have a laugh at some of footballs most embarrassing moments.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Not even his most embarrassing moment :lol:

Oranges038

Not even his most embarrassing moment :lol:

Even he turns away in disgust.

This replay only seems to exist in potato-definition quality, but it's still great. Trickery and then a cross, just like the old days.

It was Heskey. You would have to assume that was a shot rather than a cross, it was always hard to tell, he was full of great moments like these.

GL21

What a cracking thread. The gallic joey Barton has to get a mention. Even Barton himself must cringe when he sees his interview during his stint with Marseille...what a wanker

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Kieran Tierney falling over that time hast be up there,

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
How is this embarrassing?
How’s it not? It’s genuinely one of the worst bits of football that I ever saw — preformed by a supposedly top player in a CL encounter by 2 European giants. I would assume that if Fellaini ever catches a glimpse of this moment embarrassment would be the feeling that he would experience.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I was watching the BT program about goalkeepers last week, David James was on and he mentioned (jokingly) that losing 6-0 to Man Utd in the FA Cup was bad, but his most embarrassing moment was getting dinked for a goal by Phil Neville in a fashion that has since been stolen by Messi, who has made a pretty decent career for himself out of doing it more regularly than Phil ever could.

:lol: Wes Brown smacking the ref in his face during the celebration. Superb.

Oranges038

Neymar, demonstrating why you should let someone else take the penalty you "won".