Footballer's wikipedia profile photos

MrPooni

Dennis Irwin looking like looking like an up and coming Instagram aesthetician back in 1992

Ray Parlour looking like your recently divorced aunt who's finally piecing her life back together

Alan Curbishley looking like your disgraced uncle who's trying to avoid local news reporters after being convicted of tax fraud

Andy Townsed just happy that he's being recognised as a retired footballer and not that annoying twat who used to butcher football matches in the back of a glorified chip van on primetime ITV circa 2001

Last edited:

Deleted member 101472

Perhaps a new special thread, to compile all the remaining 'special' wiki profile photos like this one specifically, and to show our appreciation. I mean, I'm not complaining, and it fits with this thread title. :angel: Thanks btw for obvious reasons.
I went through the Sweden Netherlands and Brazil team, all very unflattering.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Someone pretended to throw the ball for Shola and he’s very confused bless him.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
I find RvN's pretty disturbing for some reason.

I know what you mean. He gives off a creepy Dutch farmer vibe whose invitation to come over for a slice of cheese you should refuse under any circumstances, unless you want to find out what his house's foundations are made of, in the company of those other gullible turophiles.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Tino Asprilla, looking at the wrong camera after being ambushed in a strip bar on a lads holiday.

Dimi Berbatov, coked up at a Wedding in 2011.

Sheddy Teddingon, wearing 3 jumpers and the same haircut in 2012.

Les Ferdinand, so alone, after the most epic space clearing fart Loftus Rd has ever seen.

Ajaxsuarez

Supports
Ajax
apparently there's only a single photo out their of the Ajax squad

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty

Roy Keane is your mate's dad following you into a club on a stag do and finding himself in a group photo.

Anderson has a picture of him shitting on Fabregas.