Former POTUS George H W Bush Dies aged 94

Abizzz

I fear the day the only elder statesman lives in a tower named for himself in lower Manhattan.

He will always be remembered as the "smart Bush". RIP.

Abizzz

Rumours going around that George HW Bush died from complications during a surgery to remove his ribs in order to suck his own dick. Can anyone confirm? Regardless of whether or not that's true though, we can all agree that he was the president who died most recently.
:lol:

ManUtd1999

Rumours going around that George HW Bush died from complications during a surgery to remove his ribs in order to suck his own dick. Can anyone confirm? Regardless of whether or not that's true though, we can all agree that he was the president who died most recently.
This is not the time to make fun of Bush.

May he RIP.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Well he lived a long life. You've got to be doing well for yourself to be making it to 94. I've no doubt there will be continuous praise for him in the news that will make a certain president annoyed because he himself isn't getting any.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
The good always die so young.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I entered this thread only for this :lol:

But ofcourse in the media, we've lost a glorious saint the likes of which the world will never see again.

May he rest eternally and gloriously in walhalla.

Burn in hell.

Boycott

One of the most influential people in post-WW2 American history, despite his single term as president.
1. Congressman
2. US ambassador to the UN
3. Republican Party Chairman
4. US ambassador to China
5. CIA Director
6. Vice President
7. President
8. Father of the President

Imagine how many secrets he knew and took to the grave

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
The media have a weird way of glamorizing previous US presidents even if they were pretty terrible ones.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
1. Congressman
2. US ambassador to the UN
3. Republican Party Chairman
4. US ambassador to China
5. CIA Director
6. Vice President
7. President
8. Father of the President

Imagine how many secrets he knew and took to the grave
Also a WWII navy pilot.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
When I was working at Texas medical center in Houston, he'd be admitted every once in a while and there'd be media waiting at the gates every time. I used to tell them not this time. Looks like his time has finally come. Rest in peace.

InfiniteBoredom

One of the most influential people in post-WW2 American history, despite his single term as president.
More by his failures. Had he beaten Reagan to the nomination in 80, the GOP as we know nowadays might not have existed, and same for the Gulf War.
The media have a weird way of glamorizing previous US presidents even if they were pretty terrible ones.
they have a weird way of glamour using the current US president.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
Does this kind of post make you feel good about yourself?

HTG

Supports
Bayern

What a legacy. What a great man.

nimic

something nice
Scout
By the time Bush Jr. is dead he will be portrayed as a nice guy who brought the country together after a tragedy (and haven't you seen how nice and humble he is now?), not as the war criminal he is.

Bush Sr. isn't quite that bad, but I do very decisively not give a flying feck about his death.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
It’s both disrespectful and inappropriate. I assume an infraction was handed out?
Wow. No need for that. That's between Eboue and the mods. It's almost like you are asking them to punish him because you feel it's a post worth an infraction. That's low. I'm glad you're not a mod.

SirAF

Ageist
Wow. No need for that. That's between Eboue and the mods. It's almost like you are asking them to punish him because you feel it's a post worth an infraction. That's low. I'm glad you're not a mod.
I honestly do not know if you are joking or not :lol:

If you are serious: uhm, yes that’s exactly what I’m doing. I’ve been given points for less.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
What do you think the report function is for ? We get loads of reports where posters are tacitly asking us to take action against offensive posters. @SirAF is merely doing it transparently.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
For the people who have reported posts here, yes Eboue did indeed receive an infraction for that post, so please stop reporting his posts in this thread.

We are not gonna notify everyone whenever an action is taken against a poster, so please don't leave messages about whether the person has been punished or not in your reports.