g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

France v Brazil friendly

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Neymar had a load more sceptics during his 'youtube' career. He is scoring the goals this season at Camp Nou and i cant imagine knowledgeable football fans not rating him.
You still see it quite a bit on these forums unfortunately.

Nozzy

I really don't understand how there is still people that don't rate Neymar. He's a bit of a knob at times, but his talent is undeniable.
Limp effort on that occasion.

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
putrid set piece defending, against the tide of the match

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
I'm thinking Brazil could dominate if they sort themselves out. Looking at their defence now, it's much better. Miranda, Luis, Silva, Danillo. Solid. Also Gustavo in front to clean up.

They need to get Coutinho into the side though.
They look solid, indeed. France are missing many future internationals. Digne, Corchia, Laporte, Lloris, Umtiti, Pogba, (Mangala), Lacazette, Zouma, Rabiot, Coman, Thauvin, Benzia, Grenier, etc. Future is bright there.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
They look solid, indeed. France are missing many future internationals. Digne, Corchia, Laporte, Lloris, Umtiti, Pogba, (Mangala), Lacazette, Zouma, Rabiot, Coman, Thauvin, Benzia, Grenier, etc. Future is bright there.
Pogba and Lacazette would add a lot to the side, I think. Great set of youngsters, but those two in particular are quite special.

HabeasC

I'm backing France to win the next world cup. They have so much talent all over the pitch and a lot of youth coming up.

Their midfield of Pogba - Schneiderlin - Matuidi is easily one of the best in the world.

They will get at least as far as the semis in the Euros with this team:

Last edited:

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Who does Elias play for? I've heard of him before but know nothing about him.

PvsNP

Brazil getting overrun in midfield far too easily.

saivet

I'm backing France to win the next world cup. They have so much talent all over the pitch and a lot of youth coming up.

Their midfield of Pogba - Schneiderlin - Matuidi is easily one of the best in the world.
On paper anyway, it looks extremely balanced too.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
The lad is just a grafter. Pretty much nothing else to him.
Which is why Mourinho and Dunga love him. Oscar on the other hand... I mean, they're both grafters, but do you really need two in the same side? Obviously Mourinho and Dunga think so, but I just think Coutinho would be a better choice.

txred

Any Brazilians or La Liga watchers know much about Diego Alves and why he doesn't feature for Brazil? Always thought he was quality, but I honestly haven't seen him much in the last year or so.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
What are Brazil's tactics? No width. They just seem to play as individuals, doing their own things.

saivet

Which is why Mourinho and Dunga love him. Oscar on the other hand... I mean, they're both grafters, but do you really need two in the same side? Obviously Mourinho and Dunga think so, but I just think Coutinho would be a better choice.
Pfft, I don't like Oscar either. I don't think they need both of them but like if you're a conservative manager it makes sense. Not a fan of the style but if it gets results then fair play.

Nozzy

Could England live with France, or Brazil for that matter?

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
Feck. We need to colonize a country and steal their athletic black players.

saivet

Could England live with France, or Brazil for that matter?
We'd give them a decent game in my opinion. Probably lose (especially to France) but doubt either of them would destroy us.