g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

France v Brazil friendly

PvsNP

Any Brazilians or La Liga watchers know much about Diego Alves and why he doesn't feature for Brazil? Always thought he was quality, but I honestly haven't seen him much in the last year or so.
He's been solid this year, but in the past, he's had a tendency of being inconsistent.

Walters_19_MuFc

Oh, I didn't expect such optimism - good for you. Who might be in that dream line up?
Woah! France are good, but they're not unstoppable. Despite having a good team on paper, they've done nothing over the last few years.

Something like:

Hart
Clyne - Smalling - Cahill - Baines
Carrick
Henderson - Wilshere
Sterling - Rooney - Welbeck

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
First time ive said it but wow, that was good from Neymar. France are a woeful team though.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Neymar is 5 goals behind Zico in the top scorers in Brazilian history.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Much better from Brazil. France needs to take the foot of the brake. A creative midfielder would help. Also, bring on Lacazette.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
Neymar's international record doesn't do much for me when you break it all down an look at the number of friendlies he's played against dross.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Neymar's international record doesn't do much for me when you break it all down an look at the number of friendlies he's played against dross.
43 in 61 is pretty incredible at the age of 23, whatever way you look at it.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
All internationals play most of their games against dross, not just Neymar. And Neymar's record against the better teams is actually good.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Yep, as I thought, France are shite. Missing Pogba and Lloris maybe.