Frank Lampard | New Diary of a CEO interview

BorisManUtd

Never understood the decision to sack Potter and bring in Lampard instead. Their league season was basically finished and if Potter wasn't going to beat Real Madrid, there was never realistic chance of Lampard doing it either.

Zoo

He’s still probably gonna get another PL job in the future. Uncle Harry will put in a good word at Bournemouth or something.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
It just doesn't make any sense how he is doing so bad...doesn't he have a IQ of like 180?

Chairman Steve

How was there 10 minutes of stoppage time in the Forest vs Brighton game? Social media isn’t telling me shit.

The Firestarter

Imagine if they agree with Poch but not let him take right away but hire yet another care taker :lol: Will outclown spurs

AndySmith1990

As we all know, spending lots of money willy nilly without a plan doesn't get you far.
But would never have predicted you could spend hundreds of millions and be as awful as Chelsea. Even at our lowest points post-Fergie we were never close to Chelsea's current position

Rex Banner

Surely the worst caretaker appointment of all time? Struggling to think of any worse.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I honestly though that he'd at least make a slightly less shit Chelsea manager than he did an Everton manager. He's found a way to be even worse. :lol:

He's probably not quite the worst PL manager ever, but he's putting himself in the conversation.

Devil81

Went there in the hope of rebuilding part of his reputation and has ended up destroying it even further.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I honestly though that he'd at least make a slightly less shit Chelsea manager than he did an Everton manager. He's found a way to be even worse. :lol:

He's probably not quite the worst PL manager ever, but he's putting himself in the conversation.
What on earth made you think that? This was so predictable.

There was nothing good about his first stint. It was tumescent torrid stuff. The players didn’t warm to him, he’s got no capital as a manager. He failed there once and then went and did the same thing at Everton. Learnt nothing and inexplicably got this role again.

He is a bad manager. It’s that simple.

Oranges038

Really couldn't have gone any better....

Feck Chelsea anyway, rotten club with a rotten group of players they need a massive clear out.

Abraxas

Laughably bad. It's incredible to me that you can't go into that squad and improve mid table form to...slightly better than midtable form. Not necessarily miracles as I think we know there are serious issues there, but come on...this is just awful. Lifeless.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was Wolves his first game back?
5 defeats from 5?

That's utterly mad.

And some think he's a better manager than Ole was!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
It just gets funnier. One goal in 5 games and it was deflected :lol:

Jericho

I like Lampard, I wish he didn't go back. Not even a new manager bounce. They're lucky Potter had that little bounce when he joined, only for they might be in a relegation battle.

Rex Banner

Joe Kinnear?
Good shout. He's definitely up there but I'd argue Lampard is worse due to his connection with the club and the expectations some had for him. Some people were actually making the point it was quite a canny appointment at the time. Don't think anyone had any hope for Kinnear.

King Eric 7

It's not a good season for interim managers. I guess if they sack him now it won't be a new manager bounce when they play us.