Frank Lampard | New Diary of a CEO interview

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
He's gonna draw blood from furiously scratching his head in the post match interview.
He looks severely stressed. This managerial lark is breaking little bits of his soul away with each consecutive loss.

The man looks like a husk.

Oscar Bonavena

I heard some clown on Talksport before this game saying the mockery of Lampard, a "young English manager" has been a disgrace!

They have their heads so far up the arses of Lampard, Gerrard etc it's untrue!

rajds89

It’s set up nicely for this cnuts first win to be against us in a few weeks time isn’t it.

Gazza

I did love the camera angle just now, showing Kovacic barreling into Aubameyang and getting a yellow card, with Lampard in the background proudly applauding the effort. Man is a vibe, you can't deny that.

Biggins

Frank just needs more time. There is no patience in top flight football anymore. I say give him two more seasons and he may turn things around!

scottser

Frank Lampard could not pour piss from a boot if the instructions were written on the heel.

Gazza

Peter Drury just asked Lee Dixon what does Lampard do now to try to help Chelsea. Dixon' soundbites for your enjoyment:
"He just carries on saying the things he's saying."
"He always speaks from the heart."
"His CV doesn't look as good as it did."
"He loves the club, he's there to try and help, and fair play for that."
"If I was a mate of his, I'd tell him not to take this bunch of players"

lex talionis

As bad as things were for us under Moyes, Van Gaal, Mourinho and Ole, was it ever as bad as things are now under Lampard?

alsabi

Fun fact - if you translated Lampard's last 19 games across a full Premier League season, it'd beat Derby's record for the lowest ever points tally.

Witchking

As bad as things were for us under Moyes, Van Gaal, Mourinho and Ole, was it ever as bad as things are now under Lampard?
No but united are a bigger name and the amount of news that was generated last season and the earlier ones when we were extremely shite was way more than chelsea this season even though we finished in Europa and between 6-8.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I’m at the stage I’d rather have Stamford the Lion managing the team.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
I’d resign if I were him. But then again there isn’t any pride left to salvage. He is just going through the motions at this stage.

redshaw

Knows the club as well. Can't imagine how bad it would've been if he didn't know the club inside out.

ti vu

Even us under Rangnick in final 11 league games (11 points in 11 games) looks better now. Some black magic Lampard is conjuring right now.

Castia

I think he’s done as a manager

I just can’t see him taking a lowly job and trying to rebuild his career and no PL club will touch him

Will be a pundit before long

lsd

The Oracle
You can't blame him for taking the job as it's Chelsea and they were still in the champions League but wow has it turned out to be the worst move he could have ever made.

It's really hard to see where he could do from here now

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
What was the point of sacking Potter for this? Must surely go down as one of the worst football decisions of modern times.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I feel sad that he offered to meet up with Poch :(

jm99

Is there any possible set of results that could see Chelsea relegated? No matter how unlikely. Cos I could see lampard managing it somehow if it is