Frank Lampard | New Diary of a CEO interview

hp88

Why's he doing this to himself though, it's clear he's shite at this but he keeps coming back for more, someone close to him needs to drill it into him that's he's not cut out for this.

AndySmith1990

Surely the players have simply given up at this point. Just putting in some fight would improve performances no matter who the manager is. You only see form like this when the team can't be arsed

Abraxas

Despite this, I'll bet anyone £10 Frank gets another PL job in the next 3 years
Bit of a crap bet to take in fairness. You get paid out as soon as the lucky bugger strikes hot, we have to wait 3 years!

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Is he in with a shout of having the worst managerial stint in English league history? I can’t imagine many managers have lasted more than a few games with 0 points.

Robertd0803

Lampard seems to be doing his very best at making people forget how good he was for Chelsea as a player by being this awful as a manager.

Makes me wonder if John Terry knew what he was doing and made the right decision never going for a manager role anywhere himself.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Been absolute shit but this Chelsea ride is disturbing in terms of how disgustingly bad the players give up. It’s hard to see who saves them.

Cloud7

How do you manage to not get even a single win? Every manager lucks into a win every now and then

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I almost can’t look at this stage. Why would anyone do this to themselves?

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
He should walk away.

Silva or Azpi as player manager a better option.

Mike Smalling

Even that Ryan Mason fella at Spurs is better
Yeah, I was actually just thinking that there is a bunch of similarities in the situations they inherited. Team in disarray and low on confidence, but generally decent quality in the squad. And they both have a connection to the club. Mason has a least managed to get a bit of fight into the team and some quality in attack. Lampard has managed nothing.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
Frank Lampard is just an awful manager, with Potter we knew they were a team that can’t score but now it’s a team that can’t play football. This is not on the players, it’s all on this imposter.

crossy1686

career ending
We finished 5th losing out on the CL behind City on goal difference and won an FA Cup. Explain how that’s remotely close to Chelsea being 12th after spending 600m quid?
Because we were total dogshit. Not quite on par with Chelsea but that and post Mourinho are the worst I've ever seen us

Smores

His managerial inability aside, what an awful decision to step in as interim. He's going to be linked to this awful season in everyones minds.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
He's gonna draw blood from furiously scratching his head in the post match interview.

ManRed

Will be fired right before united game. We will face a team with a new manager bounce as always

lex talionis

I'm not even watching the game but I can still hear -- from 6,000 miles away -- the moaning on Fulham Road.