Fred - £47m well spent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar

What a load of nonsense. Yeah go search players on FIFA, money is relative, if a club doesnt wanna sell and other club is willing to buy. Deal done. It is a really a spout of shite. I wonder what people think of VDB who was better than Grealish before coming here, you clowns have no idea.
???? What? Don’t know what you disagree about. Why do you refer to my post? Please explain!

I’m quite happy with Fred, by the way...

PoTMS

He's a decent player for a midtable Premier League team. He's not for a team that has any title aspirations. He's certainly not worth the £50m we paid for him. You're absolutely delusional if you think he's even worth half that.

dove

Worst 20 min individual performance I have seen in a long long time.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Highlighted today how septic he is. 3 mistakes already. 3rd time wax punished.

he has more cons than pros.

gets away with murder because he “works hard”

Jackal981

He's a decent player for a midtable Premier League team. He's not for a team that has any title aspirations. He's certainly not worth the £50m we paid for him. You're absolutely delusional if you think he's even worth half that.
If his name is Freddy from London he will play in Championship at best

Jackal981

47m is more well spent being burnt to the ground rather than buying this turd

Motorman

Said it before, say it again. His passing is sunday league level.

Every single game I watch, he is sloppy and misplaces simple passes. His control is almost always poor, always invites high press.

We need to move him on, replace with someone who can do the basics right and has a similar work ethic.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
"£47 million well spent."

"Fred - One of the most underrated players in the Premier League."

Just two of the threads on this clown.

The reality? His red card against PSG is the reason we're out of the CL and his cock-up today will be the reason we go out of the FA Cup.

Get rid of this waster.

OneUnited24

His form has gone off a cliff over the last 6 weeks, a real concern. Can’t hold onto the ball for love nor money

Jackal981

The reality? His red card against PSG is the reason we're out of the CL and his cock-up today will be the reason we go out of the FA Cup.

Get rid of this waster.
His fanboys overrate him because he is Brazilian and has cool name. As simple as that

Based Adnan

He's a massive "run around a bit" type of player. Occasionally it works and he wins the ball back a few times but most times he gets bypassed in midfield.

On top of that his passing is suspect, he has no physicality and his shooting acts as a clearance for the opposition defence 99% of the time.

No idea how we paid £47M for him nor how he gets in the team every week.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
The fact that people are having a go at Fred here I think directly relates to my McFred critiquing thread. He’s a good player imo, hence why I started this thread, with many uses, but is he really even utilised properly with McT?
What's the excuse today? Can't play with Matic or Pogba either?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Standards have really dropped if we're championing this signing. He's nothing great. Good at harrying but an inconsistent mess at everything else oscillating frequently between impressive and trash. That's not a Manchester United CM for me. Then again, who do we have that is?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I rest my case. We don't need this level of player. Get rid please.
Deeney told talkSPORT: “Whenever you play against Fred – we certainly did it – you let him get it.

“He has to take three or four touches. He doesn’t know how to do one or two touches.

“Anyone who watches his game will know when he gets it facing the wrong way, turns, turns, chops, chops.
Three or four times a game he will give you the ball. Anyone who studies football will know that.

“You have that one person who is the trigger and you are waiting for it and bounce off him.”

Ace

I’m really resisting the urge to go back and quote some posts Ive seen in this thread from the Fred-Fanclub.

One of the least skilled footballers I’ve seen at the club— Certainly the worst midfielder.

Cpt Negative

Get rid of this waster.
You mean the second yellow that was a completely well timed tackle.

FYI - I don’t rate Fred one bit. But you can’t blame a player for getting sent off for a tackle that wasn’t a foul

Sparky Rhiwabon

“Two days later, we received a official faxed bid of €60million from United, the room erupted into laughter. I told my assistant to fax back asking for €64million. Next morning a new bid arrived of €64million."
“I remember thinking had the World gone crazy, we had better players in our youth team. I ordered my assistant to open a bottle of champagne, it felt like we had won the Lottery.”
—Paulo Fonseca (Shakhtar Donestk manager)

thesheriffjw

People who rate fred as a player, clearly have no football nous whatsoever.

Fred brings nothing to a football team at all.

AgentSmith

“Two days later, we received a official faxed bid of €60million from United, the room erupted into laughter. I told my assistant to fax back asking for €64million. Next morning a new bid arrived of €64million."
“I remember thinking had the World gone crazy, we had better players in our youth team. I ordered my assistant to open a bottle of champagne, it felt like we had won the Lottery.”
—Paulo Fonseca (Shakhtar Donestk manager)
That was established to be utter bollocks ages ago.

HJ12

I'm so tired of watching our midfield. Quality is depressing. I was watching some old re-runs of the 93/94 season earlier today...Keane and Ince.

Now I have to see this guy give the ball away again and again, week in week out. Even in games where he does the offensive stuff well he's always prone to losing the ball in dangerous situations. The quality is simply not good enough from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.