Frenkie De Jong - Part 3?

soapythecat

Zero chance he would sign to play no European football next season. He’s a good player but given the wages and outlay, we need to stay well away. His Dad won’t be manager next season and he’s too good for us anyway.

Jericholyte2

If Barcelona are so desperate to get rid of his wages then the only way I’d accept this signing was if we agreed a loan w/ mandatory purchase in it. No loan fee & we cover his wages.

They get his wages off their books and we get the player ETH wanted without eating in to this year’s FFP budget…

…but it’ll never happen.

Captmfla

Man Utd have agreed to pay €90m (£77m) for Barcelona midfielder Frenkie de Jong in the summer transfer window, according to reports.

There are set to be some major changes at Old Trafford over the next few months after Sir Jim Ratcliffe completed a deal to buy 27.7 per cent of the Premier League club earlier this month.

Captmfla

When are we going to buy De Jong? How many times are we going to miss out on this amazing player?

Why is it that we never learn from the Haaland and Bellingham deals? Sometimes you just have to go for it.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I saw him meeting Flick and he seemed to be one of the first, a bit too eager. I really don't think he has the appetite to leave Barca.

romufc

Very generous to compare not signing De Jong to not signing Haaland and Bellingham.
Very good midfielder but lets be honest, he has not set the world alight. Overpaid player who will have little to 0 motivation at United.

We need to stop buying players that are on big wages with nothing to prove.

Yakuza_devils

When will we learn? FDJ is on Euro 720K p/w and we want to sign him?

We already have problem to offload players with high wages like Sancho, Casemeiro, Antony.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
When will we learn? FDJ is on Euro 720K p/w and we want to sign him?

We already have problem to offload players with high wages like Sancho, Casemeiro, Antony.
I don't think you ever need to worry about FDJ signing for United, mate.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
When are we going to buy De Jong? How many times are we going to miss out on this amazing player?

Why is it that we never learn from the Haaland and Bellingham deals? Sometimes you just have to go for it.
Honestly some of the takes on this website genuinely mystify me sometimes. This is up there.

wildflower2007

We're not still going on about this donkey are we? Jeeez...we needed to have moved on from him about 3 seasons ago.