Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
I think they'll grab Aubameyang and Fofana soon. And still go after Frenkie
I don't think they will now. They'll get Fofana and some attackers. They need goal scorers, not more guys in midfield and i think Tuchel knows that

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Midfield isn’t a priority because they’ve just signed De Jong you dummies!

Im quite enjoying playing the role of doomer

OrcaFat

This is going to be a last-minute Berbatov type signing.
That was my favourite signing. Who could forget the footage of Berba (looking as cool and laid back as could be), with SAF, filmed through the windows after being intercepted at the frickin’ airport. You can’t beat that.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
As I’ve been saying for weeks. The links to us have always been strange.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
That was my favourite signing. Who could forget the footage of Berba (looking as cool and laid back as could be), with SAF, filmed through the windows after being intercepted at the frickin’ airport. You can’t beat that.
Berba was my all time favourite signing. I watched every minute of that on Transfer Deadline Day and loved it. Seeing Berba walking down the corridor at OT through the window was epic.
What a transfer that was

Hoof the ball

Boehly is going full on mental muppet and just bidding for Barca in their entirety. Why buy one or two players when you can just buy the whole club :drool:
It's like lever inception. Barcelona have levers within levers within levers, like some fractal unending lever. They'll never run out of money because the levers never end.

OrcaFat

Berba was my all time favourite signing. I watched every minute of that on Transfer Deadline Day and loved it. Seeing Berba walking down the corridor at OT through the window was epic.
What a transfer that was
Yeah I just got bloody chills recalling it.

Chief123

That was iconic. Berbatov’s hair looked sexy through the window!

Chief123

What a transfer that was
I also remember his debut away at anfield where Fergie just said feck it, I’ll play all 3 of them in Rooney, Berbatov and Tevez.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
I also remember his debut away at anfield where Fergie just said feck it, I’ll play all 3 of them in Rooney, Berbatov and Tevez.
Ronaldo too. Those first 10 minutes were orgasmic. Pretty sure we scored very early in the game too.

Unfortunately it was all downhill from there.

Chief123

Ronaldo too. Those first 10 minutes were orgasmic. Pretty sure we scored very early in the game too.

Unfortunately it was all downhill from there.
I remember a long punt from the goalkeeper in the early minutes and Berbatov took it down on the end of his toe from the sky like a dirty cool bast*rd. He was offside mind you, but it was filth.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Not to shit on everyone’s happiness in here but ETH said midfield and attack were the priority areas for signings days before spending 55m on a CB…
But Chelsea are already stacked in midfield and they really don't need anymore. They clearly need attackers as was evident today

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Not to shit on everyone’s happiness in here but ETH said midfield and attack were the priority areas for signings days before spending 55m on a CB…
Agreed we didn't sign a single midfielder...

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Kante is very injury prone and both him and Jorginho have a year left. There are definitely other priorities but they seem to have an unlimited budget this year.
Yes he is, but they've also got players they might like to promote from within the squad. All we can say at this minute in time is that Tuchel said midifeld isn't necesserily his priority as it stands

Amadevs

Supports
United
I am pretty sure we've gone cold on De Jong and now are checking the other options. Explains the lack of real updates in recent time.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Completely irrelevant to my point. We signed a CB…that’s the point. After saying our priority areas were elsewhere we signed a CB - just like Tuchel saying a CM wouldn’t be number 1 priority doesn’t mean they won’t sign a CM.
ETH didn't say CB wasn't a priority, though

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
…. Because we had agreed a deal with Barca for FDJ and Eriksen was joining too.
That deal for de Jong still stands as of today, and i imagine ten Hag is still very confident we'll get him. As for a striker, no idea who we're going to get, maybe Sesko?

Status
Not open for further replies.