Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DickDastardly

It's the Barcelona side of thing that is wrong, they owe a player money and are trying to use everything to force other clubs to pay or for the player to forfeit is money. Many people will object to it and strongly believe that they shouldn't help Barcelona act like cnuts.
Ah that.

Well feck them. They'll be left looking like cnuts no matter how they spin it.

We might as well look like moral winners as well. "Saving private De Jong from the horrors of Barcelona" "United pay Frenkie's debt from loan sharks"

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Which is irrelevant. You don't sign an expensive player with the primary mindset that it's going to fail. If you do you may as well not sign the player and never sign anyone.
Of course it is relevant. You are talking about him as an investment that will gain value and the reality is that he won't based on recent history.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Of course it is relevant. You are talking about him as an investment that will gain value and the reality is that he won't based on recent history.
You're the one treating him as an asset. Development and growth of player value surely shouldn't play a huge role for United's player acquisition

AdNani

We're going to get him and Rabiot and win the quintuple the next 8 years

Reyoji-Utd

Its on, its off, its on, its off......we'll get to page 2000 in the next 3 days if its continue like this

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I love how all the reporters are just contradicting each other now
That's the funny thing, they are not contradicting themselves. Most of them shared their opinions which was that De Jong wants CL football and that United doesn't offer it this season, that's about it. Every time they wrote actual reports about Chelsea they either didn't mention what De Jong may want or they clearly stated that Chelsea are in the dark like United.

The only thing that everyone seems to agree with is that if it wasn't for Barcelona wanting to sell De Jong and Barcelona needing to get rid of his wage and also getting a bit of cash, De Jong would be at Barcelona until at least 2026. Everything else is guesswork and fantasy.

Withnail

I mean the Lidl in my neighbourhood will have a particular brand of bread or yoghurt available for a few weeks or months and then won’t be seen again for months then randomly show up on the shelf again when you least expect it. That inconsistency is very annoying. I mostly drive past them to shop in Tesco who are a bit more reliable for my standard weekly shopping.
Do you ask them about it when it's not in? If you show interest in a particular brand they'll probably keep it in stock, unless there's supply chain malarkey afoot.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I guess if one doesn’t read or watch anything today then that would be a true statement.
I genuinely think it's a case of him now being open to leaving. Chelsea think they'll get him. United think they'll get him

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
No I didn't. I suggested that he was a valuable asset for the club, at no point did I suggest that he would gain or lose financial value. The player and his performances for the team are the value.

LordSpud

Last little push. Old Trafford unveiling before the Liverpool game to prevent the protests??

joedirt87

Is that new from Burt?

sounds like we could buy de Jong if we wanted to - Chelsea.

LordSpud

Juan Roberto was ahead of the game last night then when he said that United were in pole position? Tier Tatooine? (2 full moons)

Status
Not open for further replies.