Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurencio

And so we await the next Laporta attempt at emotionally blackmailing de Jong into leaving without his money. Who will Barca fans blame if they fail to register Lewa and the others by the first game? Is Laporta willing to risk losing support among the fans to save 17M euros? Are United going to present Barca with a deadline? Stay tuned!

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
No I didn't. I suggested that he was a valuable asset for the club, at no point did I suggest that he would gain or lose financial value. The player and his performances for the team are the value.
But you would be happy to pay 17m over and above the agreed fee? This is why the club is in such a bad way. Add his inflated wages and we would lose millions. It's a never ending circle and has been for years. It's time for a line in the sand but there is nobody competent making these decisions

Chief123

I think De Jong will be transferred out. I also think Chelsea wont land him there's too much noise around Fofana for this to make sense.

I'd suspect someone else makes a surprise bid (i'm surprised Paris hasnt). I think (i hope) E10H has the intelligence to assess when to pursue a player.

So i'd argue, he knows there's willingness from the player to join us. Everything else i think is clickbait crap.
That’s quite possibly the sexiest way I’ve seen our managers name written.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
But you would be happy to pay 17m over and above the agreed fee? This is why the club is in such a bad way. Add his inflated wages and we would lose millions. It's a never ending circle and has been for years. It's time for a line in the sand but there is nobody competent making these decisions
I literally started the post by telling you why I wouldn't be happy about it. And in life you don't always do what makes you happy, you do what needs to be done in order to achieve a goal.

Laurencio

Bitch

You know, making her feel welcome and appreciated in Manchester is probably smarter than blaming her for wanting to stay where she is.

Someone send her a compendium of great things to do in Manchester when you are loaded, maybe she thinks it's like all the English TV shows about people living in the middle of nowhere .

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Does she have a job in Barca? If she is a model tell that goosehead she can do that from a basement. She doesn’t need to be in Barca.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
unless you’re being sarcastic… how is “so little encouragement from de Jong..” good news for us?

At least Chelski’s know when to walk away.
This is the thing. You walk away now and he leaves somewhere else and you will look like fools. You hang in there all summer and he stays and you look like fools. At this point the only way you can redeem any credibility is sealing this transfer.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
The most embarrassing thread in Caf history....has to be. All these grown men jerking off over a player who has no desire whatsoever to join United. :lol:
You have to laugh really.

Rolaholic

Edurne likened it to living in the back of a fridge now she loves it

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
You know, making her feel welcome and appreciated in Manchester is probably smarter than blaming her for wanting to stay where she is.

Someone send her a compendium of great things to do in Manchester when you are loaded, maybe she thinks it's like all the English TV shows about people living in the middle of nowhere .
She can go Dishoom every night.

Tibs

When is the deadline for Barca to register their new signings?

Chief123

The most embarrassing thread in Caf history....has to be. All these grown men jerking off over a player who has no desire whatsoever to join United. :lol:
You have to laugh really.
Seems like you’re jerking off at watching them jerk off.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Apart from not needing or wanting (according to Tuchel a few days ago) to sign another midfielder.

Chelsea's alleged "interest" is utter hotshit designed to get you to pay his owed wages.
Well, yes. Sorry, If we're assuming the interest is genuine..

In the world of this saga, taking everything at face value.. You're now in the exact same situation as us.

You have CL football
We have a bald fecker who knows Frenkie.

Mikky is clearly having an affair with some catalan stud, so wants to stay there.

So who the feck knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.