Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
There's still time. His fiance just posted a pic of her dinner on Facebook and the ketchup was RED. Motwyw
Bollox, the painters are in. Not a fecking chance. What posh bird uses ketchup?, has he took her to KFC?

You narcissistic twat Frenkie.

Eplel

I wrote a little poem to help us march to the 1800th page

What is our team? A play of passion;
Our mirth the music of division;
Our midfielders' passes the tiring-houses be,
Where we are dressed for this short comedy.
Frenkie the judicious sharp spectator is,
That sits and marks still who doth shoot amiss;
Our graves that hide us from the searching sun
Are like drawn curtains when the transfer is done.
Thus march we, complaining and dreaming, to our latest rest,
Only we muppet in earnest – that’s no jest.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites

Thanks man, I am suicidal now.
White Text

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games

Stay at home, wash your hands, stay safe?!?

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting

This is too good for the caf.

"Our midfielders' passes the tiring-houses be..."

:lol:

lex talionis

They aren't remotely similar at all. They are perfect together
Agreed up to a point as they are different players, but were we not all in for de Jong as the perfect solution for us at CDM? A different kind of CDM than Casemiro without question, but a CDM nonetheless.

Wing Attack Plan R

Two... more... days. We ran out of rations ages ago, and we've been out of water for weeks. We are now at the 'eating rats, drinking piss' phase of the voyage. There is no wind. There is no land in sight. The ship is taking on water. Now is not the time for faint hearts, ladies 'n' gents: all hands to the pump. We will survive this. We will plant our flag on De Jong Island!

appleman

Supports
Atletico Madrid
Two... more... days. We ran out of rations ages ago, and we've been out of water for weeks. We are now at the 'eating rats, drinking piss' phase of the voyage. There is no wind. There is no land in sight. The ship is taking on water. Now is not the time for faint hearts, ladies 'n' gents: all hands to the pump. We will survive this. We will plant our flag on De Jong Island!
wait, does that mean he's in?

BenitoSTARR

Scout
I think his girlfriend has his nuts in a jar.

She likes the Barca lifestyle.

I think FDJ comes across as a bit of a pussy, tbh.
Here he gets to be the hero and bask in the glory of inevitably helping to turn things around. Call me crazy, but I'm feeling really positive about the next few years. I think with or without him, our fortunes are going to turn around.

Agreed. Although "a bit" is doing a lot of work in that sentence.
+1

He gained no man points this summer. Got disrespected by his employer and his girlfriend who would rather live in Barcelona than her boyfriend have a fulfilling career.
Watch her dump him next year ;)
“Where’s the Misogynist? - RedCafe Edition”

Just need to find the wizard and the dog now.

appleman

Supports
Atletico Madrid
“Where’s the Misogynist? - RedCafe Edition”

Just need to find the wizard and the dog now.
people love blaming the girlfriend for some famous guy doing something that's not to their liking enough

Rustyspider13

Twists and turns?? Just what were they, exactly? This was never even close to happening.
At one point we had a full agreement with Barca regarding the fee. So it looked close then. Besides, I was more talking about the thread itself. The myriad of palancas, the deferred payments, the different deadlines of player registrations, the changed starting position of De Jong, the made up Chelsea interest and even this late fake wedding drama-have all contributed to this wild ride. While this might not have a happy ending, it is what muppet season is about.

appleman

Supports
Atletico Madrid
Or "where's the incel"
there are also nice people who involuntarily not (get to) do that thing that is done when someone is not cel, though.

These fellas are just some nitwitted pieces of shit :)

EDIT: or they don't know why they're being problematic, so hope they'll figure it out (and then hopefully decide to grow based on said acquired growth)

Last edited:

appleman

Supports
Atletico Madrid
At one point we had a full agreement with Barca regarding the fee. So it looked close then. Besides, I was more talking about the thread itself. The myriad of palancas, the deferred payments, the different deadlines of player registrations, the changed starting position of De Jong, the made up Chelsea interest and even this late fake wedding drama-have all contributed to this wild ride. While this might not have a happy ending, it is what muppet season is about.
"are we in for Frenkie? hehe"

maybe that's more para than phrase but clearly ETH does not know who this Frenkie guy is at all, let alone how he could be a transfer target for a role he deemed essential!

I do wonder though, with the agreement there and things being weird at the least, that this really could be a deadline day who blinks and bites first type of deal that simply feels hopeless for it being a month and a half since the Ornstein tweet getting us high, but then the fade out was more depressing (for lack of a better word) than a simple no would have been. It's like making moves on someone you like without a clear no (but definitely not a clear yes) in return, except at least this saga has a deadline :lol: cannot wait for the transfer window to end so I can stop following football closely again.

Counterfactual

I think "man points" was the phrase of the day. I wonder how many Frenkie had, living his millionaire lifestyle playing football for Barca and living in style with his girlfriend, and how many he now has?

appleman

Supports
Atletico Madrid
I think "man points" was the phrase of the day. I wonder how many Frenkie had, living his millionaire lifestyle playing football for Barca and living in style with his girlfriend, and how many he now has?
I don't know what a man point is, and I don't wanna be or even sound homophobic, but you could point at a man and I don't want it

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Still no update on what he's doing in London? :nervous:

BenitoSTARR

Scout
Or "where's the incel"
Tonight on 8 out of 10 twats…
Aw, you tagged me. How sweet
Well yeah you’re agreeing that you also think FDJ is a pussy and has his nuts in a jar because he possibly could be considering the impact of his move on his fiancé and childhood sweetheart. How dare he consider someone else’s feelings very close to him and not just leap at the chance to join Manchester United because Shakesey and co want it to be the case.

Obviously it takes a real man to completely ignore the wishes or views of a partner creating an imbalanced relationship which only satisfies one party.

That was sarcasm and yes I did feel the need to point it out because much like the incel movement I’m not sure you’ll get it.

crossy1686

career ending
How much do we want to bet that the window closes, he finds himself on the bench for the best part of the next couple of months and starts making kissy faces at United and Chelsea after regretting his decision to stay?

USREDEVIL

How much do we want to bet that the window closes, he finds himself on the bench for the best part of the next couple of months and starts making kissy faces at United and Chelsea after regretting his decision to stay?
nah. he's a battered spouse of barcelona. Barca will buy him a nice diamond necklace and he'll forgive her

appleman

Supports
Atletico Madrid
How will he sign for a club that can't get his fans to reach 2100 pages in honour of whatever his reason is for liking 21

think this is off guys, and it's all on you

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
There's no reason to keep this thread going now. Once United signed Antony and came to an agreement on Dubravka, this was all but over. We'll see if this will make a return in January/next summer, but I doubt it.

BenitoSTARR

Scout
Yeah this thread doesn’t deserve to reach 2000 now. Not like this.

Muppetry should be the stupid hope that something incredible may happen in a window while tracking flights and analysing the colour of vegetable in someone’s latest insta post.

Not this… never this.

Status
Not open for further replies.