Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WPMUFC

i'm watching a twitch stream of someone speaking a language I have no understanding of and i'm getting excited everytime I hear "Frenkie"...what is my life? :lol:

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
He will probably upgrade United’s midfielders, especially ball-carrying from the back ability and press resistant ability. It will be great signing especially ETH knows how to use the best of him in double-pivot( 4-2-3-1). Right now, I’m following his offers.

King Eric 7

I think he said that Barca have been offering Frenkie around for the past month and a half. They offered him to City but they were not interested in paying that much for him.

He hasn't really said that Frenkie is definitely leaving - just that he'll have to take a pay decrease if he stays at Barca.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Gerard Moreno is being careful. I missed the start of the live but he is saying that De Jong is likely gone, City contacted Barcelona about De Jong but discarded the option because it was too costly. Now the careful part is that he doesn't exclude the possibility that he remains at Barcelona but he would have to renegotiate his contract in order to stay. If I'm not mistaken he is also suggesting that De Jong moving to United depends on who else is joining United.

Sir Erik ten Hag

Before the end of the league and with a 95% probability, Frenkie De Jong will be transferred to Manchester United. It is a pure economic issue. Barça needs to sell a player who has not been top at the club

This Gerard guy is saying its nearly done, is he reliable?
You started this whole thing, Romero. Now finish it in style! :keano:

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Clubs and agents offering players to various clubs is a pretty standard policy.

King Eric 7

Gerard Moreno is being careful. I missed the start of the live but he is saying that De Jong is likely gone, City contacted Barcelona about De Jong but discarded the option because it was too costly. Now the careful part is that he doesn't exclude the possibility that he remains at Barcelona but he would have to renegotiate his contract in order to stay. If I'm not mistaken he is also suggesting that De Jong moving to United depends on who else is joining United.
Could be mistaken but I thought he said that if De Jong signs for United that will set in motion other transfers.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Can’t wait for 68m pounds to only ever be reported as 80m euros, which will then become 80m pounds

King Eric 7

Turned it off now, but that tweet about him being on his way out doesn't seem to relate to anything Romero has said.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Romero is Drunk.
I hate their arrogance. They agreed to the contract and now take it for granted that every player will just accept a wage reduction if the club decides so, because they made terrible financial decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.