Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

How close are we? Haven't followed the last few pages. But seems people are positive?

edcunited1878

Are you sure its not the first day of the 2022/23 season?
Yes...many contracts official end on 30 June, day before start of new season for many leagues. And it is very telling why the deal for FdJ is to be finished in 3 days (i.e. Thursday).

Teams can also formally go through the FIFA transfer portal starting on 1 July.

BootsyCollins

Yes...many contracts official end on 30 June, day before start of new season for many leagues. And it is very telling why the deal for FdJ is to be finished in 3 days (i.e. Thursday).

Teams can also formally go through the FIFA transfer portal starting on 1 July.
But i think some parts of the world starts their season on what we would say is the last day of the season. Just a little food for thought.

Aeryis

https ://www .youtube.com/watch?v=pzD2jfp1Nec (erase the spaces for the link to work)

Look at how calm he is on the ball. :drool: What a talent. I really don't want us to mess this up and waste a player of this calibre. We have to do the minimum and sign other midfielders this window, 2 other midfielders (not including Eriksen if he comes) is imperative. A player like De Jong needs to play alongside players of similar technical ability. We cannot let this guy even spend one season, hell one match, passing to players like McTominay.

https ://www .youtube.com /watch?v=pzD2jfp1Nec

Look at how calm he is on the ball. :drool: What a talent. I really don't want us to mess this up and waste a player of this calibre. We have to do the minimum and sign other midfielders this window, 2 other midfielders (not including Eriksen if he comes) is imperative. A player like De Jong needs to play alongside players of similar technical ability. We cannot let this guy even spend one season, hell one match, passing to players like McTominay.
link doesn’t work

Newtonius

Been critical of the pace this transfer had taken but if the reported price is genuine then fair play, the worry was they would take this long and then pay the money anyway (Maguire, AWB etc)

Anything on the wages? It will be interesting given the Nunez situation and you have to expect it to be quite high given what he was on at Barca.

roseguy64

Been critical of the pace this transfer had taken but if the reported price is genuine then fair play, the worry was they would take this long and then pay the money anyway (Maguire, AWB etc)

Anything on the wages? It will be interesting given the Nunez situation and you have to expect it to be quite high given what he was on at Barca.
Yeah I figure we'll pay him similar to what he's on at Barca.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
They have till Thursday to bring in extra cash to balance their books, or the La Liga FFP won't allow them to sign new players. If you think they are in a position to jeopardize their entire season over 10 mil then fair play to you.
I don’t. I was just saying it’s unlikely that bid will accepted, that’s all.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
https ://www .youtube.com/watch?v=pzD2jfp1Nec (erase the spaces for the link to work)

You want 4 new midfielders?

Rolaholic

These same Barca fans were acting like absolute mugs saying no chance in hell their club would sell for less than 100m after the Tchouameni deal and that they don't need to sell because of 'economic levers' :lol::lol:

Fair play to the negotiating team if the rumored figures prove to be true

mu4c_20le

These same Barca fans were acting like absolute mugs saying no chance in hell their club would sell for less than 100m after the Tchouameni deal and that they don't need to sell because of 'economic levers' :lol::lol:

Can't believe they actually thought they could get 100m

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.

This account was mocking United just a few weeks back and deleted a lot of his tweets now.

Infestissumam

they lived in the clouds when they actually thought they could bag €100m. We don't know how easy the add-ons are to achieve obviously, but €65m plus €20m looks like a fair offer and an opportunity for both clubs to spin it the way they need to.

Water Melon

FDJ, Bruno, DvdB, Fred, Mejbri does not seem to be too bad now that ETH is in charge. McT will have hell of a job at his feet to break into the starting 11.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
I’m getting distinct vibes here that Romano hasn’t really got a scooby about this deal. His price is different to others and he’s acting like we haven’t even asked De Jong if he fancies the move…when United sources are saying he’s been convinced and personal terms aren’t expected to be an issue.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I’m getting distinct vibes here that Romano hasn’t really got a scooby about this deal. His price is different to others and he’s acting like we haven’t even asked De Jong if he fancies the move…when all United sources are saying he’s been convinced and personal terms won’t be an issue.
Of course he doesn't know. He likes to make everyone think he has info on every deal.

Withnail

I’m getting distinct vibes here that Romano hasn’t really got a scooby about this deal. His price is different to others and he’s acting like we haven’t even asked De Jong if he fancies the move…when United sources are saying he’s been convinced and personal terms aren’t expected to be an issue.
Yeah I was thinking that too. It makes absolutely no sense we wouldn't have already got his agreement and it's even less plausible when you factor in Frenkie's relationship with EtH.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Yeah I was thinking that too. It makes absolutely no sense we wouldn't have already got his agreement and it's even less plausible when you factor in Frenkie's relationship with EtH.
Literally everyone else said that ETH has reassured Frenkie about joining.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
He was also building up last week as a BIG week and sod all happened. I think the Nunez stuff where he was constantly making out like he was a big priority for us shows he gets everything from agents who use our name for the attention and clicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.