Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
So they may want to sandbag? I would have thought they would want to lump this on to the current year to enable them to have a higher wage budget ceiling for next year?
I don't really understand the first question but the second question is how I understand the spanish FFP, better figures this year allow them to spend more for 2022-2023.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I'm still not understanding the significance of June 30 and why that might scupper a deal

If Barca need to sell before June 30 then it can get done, transfers get done in hours on deadline day.

Is there any reason it can't be done days after June 30?

Chief123

Sounds like a story we've released to the press to give maguire a bit of good publicity and change the narrative around him. There were a few PR stunts this summer while away with England to make him seem like a good guy too.
It’s actually poor PR by Man Utd if it’s true. Because it got our hopes up that there’s somebody who will take him, but it appears our stupid board rejected it meaning we hate them even more now!

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
We must be able to move targets if the price is not right irrespective of budget constraints.
Things aren't as black and white as you see. It's so easy to say move targets but then who ? We have an opportunity to sign a brilliant midfielder and if they want to take time, let them . It's not like we will get him faster and then he will play couple of games earlier. Transfers doesn't work like that !

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
That's what he meant for it to imply. But people who can't see well go to specsavers, they don't work for specsavers.
It was just a joke. Was easy to see the funny side tbh. You are going to deep :lol:

redshaw

It implies his mate is blind to think such a thing
Normally it's you should go to specsvaers. If someone is working there they probably have better vision than the average person with access to many eye tests and glasses or simply don't require glasses.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Normally it's you should go to specsvaers. If someone is working there they probably have better vision than the average person with access to many eye tests and glasses or simply don't require glasses.
Thanks for that. :lol: :lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I've just watched 2 compilation videos so if it falls through you know who to blame lads.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Can't you lot feck off the pound in favor of the Euro? Makes the transfer figures confusing for us continental folk.

Rolaholic

Cules are arguably the single most deluded fanbase in the world.

It was bad when they had Messi but they've gone even more off the rails since he left and they just became another club rife with corruption and mismanagement rather than that special/unique 'more than a club' crap they peddled and drank the kool aid from for years.

Volksie316

Koeman had said that De Jong told him, he wants to stay at Barcelona and has no intention of leaving. Plus, a new report says, we still have to convince him to join us.

The deal is still far from being completed, in my opinion.

dinostar77

Damn, never really thought this would happen. Were it not for a) Barcelona needing money desperately and b) ETH being Utd manager this deal would never of happened.

Proper, proper major talent we will be getting. He's going to become a fan favourite very quickly with his ability to break the press and dribble past players from deep.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
We are at the stage where specsaver jokes are being picked apart. The end must be coming :drool:

I still have blind faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.