Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
He obviously doesn't want to join. It's such a sad one, I'm not going to feel great when he signs because of our financial power and not because of any particular love for the club. Feels like an arranged marriage.
Arranged marriages are usually with the full consent and approval of both parties. This is forced!!

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
From the article

Ten Hag’s dream 4-3-3: De Gea; Dalot, Martínez, Maguire, Malacia; Fernandes (captain), McTominay, De Jong; Eriksen, Ronaldo, Antony.

I really hope not.
It's purely his opinion which is obviously baseless. Any lineup not including Sancho is wrong, for one. Ten hag will love him.

ericthered76

Is kicking more funk than a shaolin monk, forcing
There is no scenario where McTominay is the best option for United. He barely belongs in the PL.
#FreeFrenkie
I fully agree. Its shocking in these modern times that human rights are so ignored.

We should get 100,000 sigs. Table to .gov and make a stand. Perhaps even go to the Dam for a smoko and protest to the dutch royal family.

Then the UN if need be. Met police if we have no other options remaining.

its a disgrace.

#FreeFrenkie

Relevated

:lol:

This reminded me of those times where it says you never can judge someone by a pic. You never know what they're truly going through. The man is fighting for the love of his life, in the form of Barcelona, and here we were opening our legs trying to tempt him with our luxurious genitalia that he can enjoy.

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
This reminded me of those times where it says you never can judge someone by a pic. You never know what they're truly going through. The man is fighting for the love of his life, in the form of Barcelona, and here we were opening our legs trying to tempt him with our luxurious genitalia that he can enjoy.
:lol:

Redcy

Some of you need to read some players autobiographies, players are normally all about the personal success and winning trophies, unless they play for their hometown club.

anyone think Keane, Cantona, de Bruyne, Aguero loved the club theybecame famous with before they turned up?

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
If you’re going to make a seriously overdone joke, at least spell his name right?
Well firstly I only said it because of the previous posts being replies to two people saying how they wouldn't be happy with the signing because it would be a move forced on him, secondly I really don't care about spelling the name right, but thanks for pointing it out I guess? :lol:

Relevated

Some of you need to read some players autobiographies, players are normally all about the personal success and winning trophies, unless they play for their hometown club.

anyone think Keane, Cantona, de Bruyne, Aguero loved the club theybecame famous with before they turned up?
The difference is that there was an openness to join and not an emotional attachment to the previous ones. When things go rocky it'll cause him to drop tools even faster. These things have a huge impact on mentality.

Redcy

The difference is that there was an openness to join and not an emotional attachment to the previous ones. When things go rocky it'll cause him to drop tools even faster. These things have a huge impact on mentality.
Now you’re just making random stories up in your head. Read some footballers books, they don’t think like you.

Pearl.Jam

Arranged marriages are usually with the full consent and approval of both parties.
this is so wrong it’s untrue..it’s with the consent and approval of both families but not the actual bride or groom, who have no say in the matter who they’re actually supposed to spend their life with..it’s abhorrent and fvcking disgusting

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
And there's obviously an openness to join United! And he has encouragement knowing Ten Hag will use him properly. Would you down tools elsewhere if you signed for United but they told you they were not planning for you in the future so wanted to sell you? No, you still want the best for your own career. Ideally it would've worked out for him in Barca, but just because he has to move on, doesn't mean it's all bad. He can still be the main guy with the coach who gave him his breakout at a major club in the biggest league. Literally all it is.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
From the article

Ten Hag’s dream 4-3-3: De Gea; Dalot, Martínez, Maguire, Malacia; Fernandes (captain), McTominay, De Jong; Eriksen, Ronaldo, Antony.

I really hope not.
No Varane? No Fred (over McTominay)? No Sancho? I'm calling bullshit on that

I’m loving my life

Well that’s the final nail in the coffin. He’ll take one look at our leaking flaps(roof/dressing room) and run for the hills. Bye Frenkie. It was good while it lasted

Gazza

He obviously doesn't want to join. It's such a sad one, I'm not going to feel great when he signs because of our financial power and not because of any particular love for the club. Feels like an arranged marriage.
Have you expressed your feelings to the club? They might not sign him if they know it's going to make you sad. :(

Witchking

What a weird post.
Majority of the transfers are like arranged marriages.
Once you are in the club, you try to learn more.
Example Evra who had no idea about the club and then came and learnt about the history.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
He may prefer to stay at Barca but when he realises that there forcing him out and how much were trying to sign him then it clearly shows that we’re showing we admire him more then Barca do, which is why when he signs and plays for ten Hag who he clearly has a good relationship with then he’ll fall in love with the club and our fans. Not everyone that signs for teams are entirely convinced it’s the right choice but with time they get convinced by the project.

dinostar77

From the article

I really hope not.
Obviously not done his tactical homework as bruno is most likely to be the biggest casualty under ETHs possession football. Bruno does give the ball away alot. Also varane is a nailed on starter.

This is a very good video, starts about frenkie but goes into utds tactical issues, how ETH will likely want utd to play and also covers how donny could get back to his ajax form under ETHs football.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Shit, quiet day. Expect a few more before the fireworks.

Trex

However, Toure admitted that he only realised that it was City he was joining, rather than their local rivals United, when his agent revealed that they played in a blue strip.
“My agent had to tell me it was the team in the blue shirts,” Toure confessed to the Daily Mail.

This was Yaya Toure revealing he thought it was united he was moving to and not City, but it didn't stop him from turning up at City and reaping up the EPL.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Shit, quiet day. Expect a few more before the fireworks.
It's done bro, Nothing will happen now until his holiday ends.

Reports say we go on tour on the 7th so itl'll happen before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.