Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosskeano

If he's not tramping around Santa Monica in the next two days I''ll eat my hat! no way he's not going there with his girlfriend.
Definitely have to visit Santa Monica as that is a beautiful place.....that sad face is probably after walking the venice boardwalk and seeing all the strange creatures

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
:lol: that'll be why we're getting de Jong on the cheap.

"Oh, mierda. He send another photo but this one have him doing thumbs up beside bottle of mayonnaise, and there is rubber duck and garden hose in background. Just agree to deal and maybe he stop? I can only pull on my lever so much in a day "
:lol:

copen1945

I guess the 30th date wasn't it, but this is looking good. I think it is a matter of time.

NLunited

Imagine if after all this, the league is just too physical and intense for him and he never gets going.
You don‘t have to worry about that. He runs 11km each game.

Popped into the Barca forum to gauge thier view on FDJ over the last 3 years. From what I've read there is a 90% unfavorable rating. General view is he just doesn't fit the Barca style. Goes missing for large chunks of the game.

How many players from 2019 Ajax team have kicked on ?
matthijs de ligt - struggled at Juve who are looking to sell him
FDJ - struggled to find his best position with Barca looking to sell him
Donny - back up player at best loaned out to relegation battlers Everton where he also found it hard
hakim ziyech - unable to find regular playing time at Chelsea who are also looking to sell him

Is it just a coincidence that all the key players from that team have struggled to kick on ? Or have we struck gold and Erik Ten Hag is a once in a generation coach ?
De Ligt does well at Juve, Donny‘s transfer to MU did not make sense and he did well at Everton, FdJ needs to be main midfield outlet (see Ajax/National team), Ziyech has got big competition.

What‘s with all the negativity?

Lebo

We've got all that shit and more

We've got better Kebabs than Barcelona as well
Popped into the Barca forum to gauge thier view on FDJ over the last 3 years. From what I've read there is a 90% unfavorable rating. General view is he just doesn't fit the Barca style. Goes missing for large chunks of the game.

How many players from 2019 Ajax team have kicked on ?
matthijs de ligt - struggled at Juve who are looking to sell him
FDJ - struggled to find his best position with Barca looking to sell him
Donny - back up player at best loaned out to relegation battlers Everton where he also found it hard
hakim ziyech - unable to find regular playing time at Chelsea who are also looking to sell him

Is it just a coincidence that all the key players from that team have struggled to kick on ? Or have we struck gold and Erik Ten Hag is a once in a generation coach ?
Although I find what you are saying a bit more negative but I get your point . Though that should actually be encouraging because it means we get a manager who can actually harness that much potential from these players. FDG is quality though. No questions about it

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
I have strange feelings about this transfer.
Does he or doesn't he want to join us?!

I have strange feelings about this transfer.
Does he or doesn't he want to join us?!
ETH, his staff and everyone involved would be as thick as shit if he doesn’t, so safe to say he wants it.
By wants it, he likely in a perfect World would stay at Barca, play is his best position and still have Messi in front of him, but if they are selling, a reunion with ETH at United has obvious lure for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.