Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
A colleague at work just showed me his Facebook and his friend on there apparently saw FDJ at Venice Beach. Signed his United shirt and said “hopefully I will be in red soon” after being asked about the move.
I don’t think you realize just how many cocks you’ve caused to be ready to be out by posting this.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
A colleague at work just showed me his Facebook and his friend on there apparently saw FDJ at Venice Beach. Signed his United shirt and said “hopefully I will be in red soon” after being asked about the move.
Why are you lying in order to make friends

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Did he mishear him say red and blue?

Giggs' right foot

“That friend happened to be 11-year old Bobby Charlton.”

angak

Popped into the Barca forum to gauge thier view on FDJ over the last 3 years. From what I've read there is a 90% unfavorable rating. General view is he just doesn't fit the Barca style. Goes missing for large chunks of the game.

How many players from 2019 Ajax team have kicked on ?
matthijs de ligt - struggled at Juve who are looking to sell him
FDJ - struggled to find his best position with Barca looking to sell him
Donny - back up player at best loaned out to relegation battlers Everton where he also found it hard
hakim ziyech - unable to find regular playing time at Chelsea who are also looking to sell him

Is it just a coincidence that all the key players from that team have struggled to kick on ? Or have we struck gold and Erik Ten Hag is a once in a generation coach ?

Reactions: Sultan

mu4c_20le

Pics or didn't happen

Hoof the ball

Here he is enjoying shopping with his girlfriend

Phone rings:

Laporta: Great news, Frenkie!!!
FdJ: There's budget space for me to stay?
Laporta: Oh you!!!! Lol! No, we found agreement on a price with Man Utd. Your locker is already cleaned out, so, just pop on a flight to Manchester when you're done in America.
FdJ: ....................................................

leon24

So FDJ pass his United shirt for your colleague’s friend to sign and your colleague’s friend said hopefully he himself will be in red soon?

Who is that friend?? Paul Pogba??

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
If it’s considered probable, rather than possible, they could put an accrual into their accounts for it…so if fee is agreed but transfer not completed, Barca would probably accrue for it in this financial period.
Good point, not sure what the accounting rules on that are and what is deemed probable. They would definitely have to have signed off agreement with United though.

TheHeya

Update on FB colleague. I’ve seen comments where my colleagues friend has followed up his initial post. Told kids down at Venice beach he was looking forward to playing with Ronaldo and reuniting with his good friend Donny.

TheHeya

My colleagues friends FB posts can all be debunked if we knew where he is on holiday. But he doesn’t post much and the last post wasn’t in Hollywood.

vanderpants

I haven't been keeping track for the past couple of days, can someone update me on the current situation? Last thing i heard was we agreed on a fee?

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
My colleagues friends FB posts can all be debunked if we knew where he is on holiday. But he doesn’t post much and the last post wasn’t in Hollywood.
His girlfriend is literally posting pics from Venice Beach with him in them :lol:

Levi1

Without even taking into account inflation and the almost guaranteed rise in TV deal money 5, 10, 15 years etc. from now.

Its the beginning of the end for them and la liga.

Nobody to blame but themselves for putting out such an inferior product by destroying the competition in their own league for so many decades now.
This is remarkable. Is it possible that they're due to receive another payment next year as part of the deal? Perhaps that way they can show a "profit" in both years?

Member 101269

I'm starting to feel this is not de Jong day...
it's very de jong, some days are longer and some shorter.

He's on his way, let the guy enjoy time with his Mrs before he swaps Barca dessert restaurants for Manchester Tarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.