Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Hoping Chelsea close the Marc Cucurella deal soon, need to see their transfer funds go down.

Strootman's Finger

However this saga ends I can't wait to never have to read one of this clown's tweets again. Even more of an attention seeker than Romano.
He reports on Barca, not Frenkie. These tweets of his are often followed up with exciting information if you are a Barcelona fan, unrelated the Frenkie. Although this time, I am guessing it's Frenkie.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
He reports on Barca, not Frenkie. These tweets of his are often followed up with exciting information if you are a Barcelona fan, unrelated the Frenkie. Although this time, I am guessing it's Frenkie.
We already know what it'll be... "Chelsea in talks, agent met with Barca, United not out of the running, Chelsea favourites, will be decided soon"

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I'm not trying to be insightful. I'm negging a trash tweet.
Anything that pushes us to 2000.

We’ve just had a 5 post( and counting) back and forth over a man saying “somethings happening”

red thru&thru

How bumpy though? I don’t think we become more attractive next summer after consecutive seasons out of CL and 10 years since our last title. Two things I’m 100% sure will happen.

I personally think it is too much of a risk and one that could backfire dramatically for EtH. We need signings regardless of whether they are FDJ or Antony. Let’s hope the remainder of the window is positive.
If you already believe we won't achieve top four, sit back and relax. Nothing to worry about.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
So my speculative take on events

De Jong really doesn't want to come and our continued pursuit of him has simply been due to us getting assurances from Barca that they will force him out at which point we hope he'll finally relent and accept joining us
Meanwhile Barca have then grown tired at not getting him out the door by now and have now started looking for other suitors
Enter Chelsea

We've all had a laugh at Chelsea during this transfer window but they'll have the last laugh if they get De Jong

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
So my speculative take on events

De Jong really doesn't want to come and our continued pursuit of him has simply been due to us getting assurances from Barca that they will force him out at which point we hope he'll finally relent and accept joining us
Meanwhile Barca have then grown tired at not getting him out the door by now and have now started looking for other suitors
Enter Chelsea

We've all had a laugh at Chelsea during this transfer window but they'll have the last laugh if they get De Jong
I really can't see United or ten Hag sticking around on Chelseas word that they're going to force him out and HOPEFULLY he'll join us.

We'd have never bid if we weren't sure he wanted to come as it'd be a total waste of time and effort on everyones part. I imagine we're still in as ten Hag was told if his wages get sorted he'll come, and as was said before, because no one else was sniffing around, we were happy to just let it rumble on between Barca and de Jong. Now Chelsea is involved, we know we can't sit around anymore, so we're likely going to go a bit more aggressive/desperate in our attempts to get him.

If he's never agreed to join us, or was never open to it, and the board has been on a wild goose chase due to ten Hag "having a feeling he'd like to play for him again" then i don't think thats going to go down well, and i imagine the board will be having quiet words with him.

Of course, my events are just as speculative as yours, and to be fair, no one knows whats happening

JuriM

This guy must have dropped to tier 5 or something he’s been absolutely shite

Always a click bait title as well to get people hyped
His sources are still correct and he has the inside - but with the new layout and his Twitch sensation outlet, he is milking everyone to the tits and making him look a bit like a knob.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
it really is isn't it

he's a great player but it's provided no excitement at all, just 3 months of boredom
It is crazy how it has sucked all excitement out, he's my favourite midfielder probably.

Would wish he'd flop if he goes to Chelsea, and flop hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.