Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Well considering the heat I've got all summer long.

I'll called this one spot on.

He doesn't want to join United. ETH is gonna look a proper twat now after spending a summer chasing the kid only for Chelsea to take him away.

Really goes to show he hasn't got drawing power.

Ronaldo mugging him off and FDJ.

James Robson.
No, i don't think you have yet, because our bid is still in and he's still at Barca without having moved yet, so no one knows whats going to happen.

Regardless of whether he stays or not, or goes to Chelsea or comes here, i don't know why this thread triggers you so much? Do you not like the fact the people are having a good time in here? Is the summer transfer window purely business and no fun allowed??

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Well considering the heat I've got all summer long.

I'll called this one spot on.

He doesn't want to join United. ETH is gonna look a proper twat now after spending a summer chasing the kid only for Chelsea to take him away.

Really goes to show he hasn't got drawing power.

Ronaldo mugging him off and FDJ.

James Robson.
Bit early for a victory lap

Keefy18

Bit early for a victory lap
If you say so.

It's done I reckon, either he stays or Chelsea bag him.

Either way yet again we and ETH look a bunch of clowns.

Explains his remark yesterday about "we want FDJ".

He's saying it in jest but he's distancing himself from the transfer also without trying to look a plonker!

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Wait...so. Cocks were in and now they're out again?? Weirdest game of Hokey Cokey i can remember, though takes a whole new meaning to "in out in out you shake it all about".

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I suppose some people just don't like transfer season, or they get excited when they see an extra 10 pages added and it's just some guys having a bit of fun in here whilst discussing the latest Sport drivel
Then they should use the bloody live feed if they just want to read tweets. The reason they don’t is because secretly they love reading all our crap.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Then they should use the bloody live feed if they just want to read tweets. The reason they don’t is because secretly they love really all our crap.
Of course they do. Or they love to whinge and moan about crap.

I just don't understand why they can't let people enjoy the chat. If the transfer doesn't happen, so what? Until it's done one way or another, people are allowed to comment are they not?

RedMilo

Can't.

Still haven't got over the dog in 1 :(
I know mate. I have dogs myself and its horrible when something happens, they are part of your family. It would motivate me for some vengeance to be fair - the fight scenes at the start of 3 are unreal though. 4 is not out til March 23 its nearly as bad as waiting for FDJ to sign..

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Then they should use the bloody live feed if they just want to read tweets. The reason they don’t is because secretly they love reading all our crap.
There are many tweets here that are not posted in the tweet thread.

Withnail

Of course they do. Or they love to whinge and moan about crap.

I just don't understand why they can't let people enjoy the chat. If the transfer doesn't happen, so what? Until it's done one way or another, people are allowed to comment are they not?
No we're all clowns and it's super embarrassing. I don't know how I'll face the other kids at soccer camp tomorrow.

TheReligion

Abusive
If you say so.

He's saying it in jest but he's distancing himself from the transfer also without trying to look a plonker!
Why you in this thread then?

Sounds like you’re full of shit to me

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
No we're all clowns and it's super embarrassing. I don't know how I'll face the other kids at soccer camp tomorrow.
Oh no, were not treating a transfer thread professionally enough!

People get stressed enough in the fecking Match Day Threads, at least the chat here is easy going and fun (except when meltdowns occur)

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
If you say so.

He also said we will update you when we have news, which is an odd thing to say if we're moving on.

From what I hear about Ruiz I'd be pleased with him instead of Frenkie.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
There are many tweets here that are not posted in the tweet thread.
Then people should post it on the correct bucket, if it’s in the United tweet bucket it will appear on the United only live feed.
IF they only post it in here then it’s not helping the system

Indy_Red

Is the Ruiz news a brief do you think, or would it be Ducker or someone like that to report it?

Keefy18

Oh jog on ya party pooper
Why you in this thread then?

Sounds like you’re full of shit to me
He also said we will update you when we have news, which is an odd thing to say if we're moving on.

From what I hear about Ruiz I'd be pleased with him instead of Frenkie.
TBF, not being a party pooper. Just being honest about the recent updates.

As for Ruiz and saying you're happier... FFS you probably never heard of the lad before half an hour ago and spent all summer drooling over FDJ.

ETH is coming out of this a mug.

I want nothing other than ETH to be a success but he's looking a mug now if FDJ goes to Chelsea. Former player turns his back on him after a whole summer of talk.

Bitter pill as it might be, it absolutely tells us he's zero power in attracting top players.

You can hate me and that's fine, but I'll put my neck on the line and I reckon in time I'll be right, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.