Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief123

I’m just happy with the word “If” at the beginning for now…

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
If reports are true and he’s been negotiating with Chelsea without speaking to the players agent, it could well be Barca generated interest to get Utd to pay the wages.

If it is Barca driven, they certainly chose violence against Chelsea this season.
If I was Chelsea I’d not want the club to do any business with Barcelona out of principle quite honestly.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Honestly 2 out of 3 of these situations is great for Chelsea. 1. FdJ signs with us. 2. He stays and completely burns Barca's FFP to the ground. 3 He signs with Man Utd. The same can be said for Man Utd, except of course that Chelsea really does not need him for this season.

Chief123

If I was Chelsea I’d not want the club to do any business with Barcelona out of principle quite honestly.
Barcelona won’t ever need to do business with Chelsea as they’ll just buy the player before he even goes there. :lol:

mu4c_20le

Meh not really.

City unsettled Cucerella and showed the players desire to leave. If they had agreed to pay the ridiculous price he’d be playing for them.

Chelsea are essentially just jumping on deals, much like this.
And I wonder if Tuchel recognizes the shit show and is just happy to get in a couple of big signings while he can.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Am I getting lip from Man United fans about this summers transfers?

That glass house you guys are in is in serious danger.
Fair point. United could have used Koundé and Raphinha.

Chief123

It is amazing that this is somehow maybe only just but is still on.
It’s like redcafe has turned the transfer on its head all by themselves. We’ve literally become favourites to sign him now after being desperate despair this morning. All based on absolutely nothing. Power to the people.

Teja

Geez, one tweet and people are painting wild pictures of someone they don't even know personally. I know everyone is desperate for this signing, so am I. But keep some class, FFS.
Yea this saga has driven people nuts.

Remember the geese

Honestly 2 out of 3 of these situations is great for Chelsea. 1. FdJ signs with us. 2. He stays and completely burns Barca's FFP to the ground. 3 He signs with Man Utd. The same can be said for Man Utd, except of course that Chelsea really does not need him for this season.
Only one good situation as far as I'm concerned.

DavelinaJolie

Oh great, we've reached the "speculating on the dynamics of the romantic relationship between player and their partner" stage now. Cracking.

Indy_Red

I have wrote many times in this thread that she is probably one of the major hold ups, she is happy there and that is fine and her choice but she is seemingly putting that above her partners career, if you read all her posts on him joining Barca and living there it is clear that it is her dream as well, not just a dream he once had.
Want to add though that she does not deserve hate for this, we all have dreams, but maybe she should realise that being a footballers wife that you cannot demand where you live and who you play for, football doesn't work like that.

Laurencio

Oh great, we've reached the "speculating on the dynamics of the romantic relationship between player and their partner" stage now. Cracking.
As with everything else in this thread, a new tweet will arrive any moment now to launch the mob into a new frenzy.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
And I wonder if Tuchel recognizes the shit show and is just happy to get in a couple of big signings while he can.
Tuchel is mostly guiding Boehly through this window. The idea that Boehly is just blindly jumping from deal to deal on his own without a single clue about what he’s doing is bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.