Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
This thread is a mess so I genuinely need to ask. Are you being serious here as a Chelsea fan thinking this is back on?
It was never off.

The mid season joint "holiday" to the one place Man United sort this stuff out by them both is too strange to ignore for me.

Footballers goto dubai or miami or monaco or back home to Holland.

I am a Londoner and I love the City but ain't no 20 something millionaire who lives in Barcelona using what little time off they get to see the London Eye, with the only other team mate also strongly linked to Man United.

iamjacks

This whole London trip and then complete lack of follow up or confirmation/denial from media, or even social media muppetry from the usual spots, might be the most bizarre ending to a bizarre and long saga that will end up with players staying at clubs with contracts unchanged :D

UnsungHero

Monitoring the preparation of the Vidal bid
It's like people have forgotten who our owners are. The Glazers are not going to sanction -

A £140m deal for Casemiro.

A £100m+ deal on Antony.

Then sign Frenkie on another £150m+ deal.

All in the space of 2 weeks. I hope I'm wrong but I won't be.

D4X73r

It was never off.

The mid season joint "holiday" to the one place Man United sort this stuff out by them both is too strange to ignore for me.

I am a Londoner and I love the City but ain't no 20 something millionaire who lives in Barcelona using what little time off they get to see the London Eye, with the only other team mate also strongly linked to Man United.
I never believed in this transfer, but this convinced me :devil:

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
It's like people have forgotten who our owners are. The Glazers are not going to sanction -

A £100m+ deal on Antony.

How did you manage to add 80m to the actual fee we paid for Casemiro? Addons havent been paid and the salary adjustments wont happen without UCL qualification. Why do people want to add wages and other bs while quoting prices?

How did you manage to add 80m to the actual fee we paid for Casemiro? Addons havent been paid and the salary adjustments wont happen without UCL qualification. Why do people want to add wages and other bs while quoting prices?
Bit odd innit? Just put the full packages together from Zlatan, Bailly, Pogba and Mikhi and it gets daft, as does Maguire, AWB & Bruno or Sancho, Varane & Ronaldo.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Don't you know? We're the only team paying wages to players, that's how shitty our owners are

UnsungHero

Monitoring the preparation of the Vidal bid
That's how the Glazers will see it.

Remove the wages then. They still won't spend another £80m on Frenkie...

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Guy seems quite happy to be shafted by his club and remain loyal regardless.
He's going to be a bit part this season on lower wages and he's happy with it.
We don't need players like that.
Have to say that I would agree with that.
Someone of that age and that ability, content to be a bit part player because he likes the lifestyle. :rolleyes:

However, I do get the feeling that De Jong will be playing PL football next season, it just won't be for United, but probably will be Chelsea.
This 'wedding' trip seems like a BS smokescreen, something is happening.

Real Name

A £100m+ deal on Antony.

Do you work for the Sun?

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Someone of that age and that ability, content to be a bit part player because he likes the lifestyle. :rolleyes:

However, I do get the feeling that De Jong will be playing PL football next season, it just won't be for United, but probably will be Chelsea.
Can't say I agree with the Chelsea thing. Their reporters would be all over it, especially that Ben Jacobs. He'd want to be proved right so you know he'd have had something by now.

I'm not sure Chelseas interest was ever too serious in all honesty

Counterfactual

@duffer is playing us United muppets for fools!

Counterfactual

A £100m+ deal on Antony.

Falling asset, unhappy fanbase, sponsors getting twitchy... pump in a few hundred million... stabilise the ship... get CL participation back on track... sell for an extra billion.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

A £100m+ deal on Antony.

Well you're already wrong about the costs so fingers crossed you're wrong again :angel:

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
A £100m+ deal on Antony.
But then, word is that funds of £50m are/were available for Gakpo in addition to Antony.
Now if that is really true, and with the likely sale of Garner for £20m, and Chong for £10m,
Well, United could still spring a surprise..!!

dove

Mick Ruby?! :lol:

ITKSuperInsiderAgent69 says it's a done dealio. Can't post the tweet because I've lost access to my fingers.
However Indykaila said that FdJ was travelling for the wedding. What a battle between tier 1s.

Laurencio

It was never off.

Wait, there isn't a wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.