g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Sometime in September our new signing FDJ runs out onto the pitch to great fanfare!

yessssss

but wait, he takes off his mask to reveal..

paul Pogba

I’m back!

nooooo

wait, he’s taking off his mask to reveal..

jesse Lingard!

nooooooo he’s back

but wait? Another mask?

oh my god who is it?

vince McMahon!!

wait! Who’s that running down the tunnel! Stone cold. Stone cold. Stone cold!

stunner!
“I asked for frenkie! Heh! What? Can I get a frenkie? Because stone cold said so you son of a bitch!”
:lol: :lol: :lol:

worldinmotion66

It says net ffs. We are not offering him 300k/week net, this is not Dubai.
My bad. No one's paying him that. Perhaps barca's mouthpiece is being used to portray de Jong as a greedy money chaser, to soften the blow of him leaving without them signing a replacement?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
My bad. No one's paying him that. Perhaps barca's mouthpiece is being used to portray de Jong as a greedy money chaser, to soften the blow of him leaving without them signing a replacement?
Not really sure but at this point, Gerard Romero is basically Farcelona's Daily Telegraph.

He's in a suit. This guy is legit.

#Depay key in the Frenkie hole.
He's Italian. Could easily be his pajamas

EngimaMK

I gave up on this ages ago but have a very weird feeling something could pop up out of the blue...

Not likely I know, but just an odd feeling.

croadyman

He seems to have totally vanished since being pictured at Barca Airport yesterday, makes you wonder have him & Mikky snuck back to Spain already.

appleman

Supports
Atletico Madrid
IMMINENT: Laporta willing to pull another lever. Frenkie sale to Toys R us for 80M, where it’s assumed he will carry balls to the balls section.

(source: @gerardromero)

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
This kind of feels like before the Liverpool game, everyone thought we had little to no chance and yet here we are 2 wins in a row…something big is coming folks

TheReligion

Abusive
So Chelsea were allegedly trying to sign Idrissa Gueye but he’d already promised Everton.

Are we sure they are still shopping for a FDJ?

MF1138

So Chelsea were allegedly trying to sign Idrissa Gueye but he’d already promised Everton.

Are we sure they are still shopping for a FDJ?
Barcelona having one last roll of the dice to scare us into doing stupid and paying them 20million more?:)

MF1138

He's worth the extra money, wouldn't feel like so much if we had got Martinez & Antony earlier
Perhaps, but they agreed a fee... we'd look like right mugs if we gave them 20 million more just because they can't pay their players.

Womp

idiot
Romero's credibility surely needs to be reassessed after this window? Old mate has spoke shit all window, very few of which has become reality. He's very clearly just used as Barca's mouthpiece and pushes whatever they feed him to push an agenda.

MinGin

How much Chelsea will spend this year after they spent 141m already? They almost get the deal with Fofana in 75m with add-on, and still negotiate Jasko Gvardiol in 90m euro:eek::eek:

Do they still have money to deal with FDJ !?

Status
Not open for further replies.