Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChippyTea

Maybe I'm just incredibly jaded by this painful transfer saga but reading the actual lines instead of between them... "for this window that will be the end" strikes me as meaning - for this window that will be the end.

santeria13

Sublemon
Maybe I'm just incredibly jaded by this painful transfer saga but reading the actual lines instead of between them... "for this window that will be the end" strikes me as meaning - for this window that will be the end.
Except you changed what he actually said. The ' I think' part of it changes the whole meaning of the sentence.

MyBloodIsRed

I feel we’ve always said it’ll happen right away or drag to deadline day…. LFG!!!!! Time to shine Murty boy!!

ChippyTea

Except you changed what he actually said. The ' I think' part of it changes the whole meaning of the sentence.
The 'I think' is just the stative verb to clarify it is ETH's opinion, personally I don't think it changes a huge amount of the meaning - if Erik thinks this is the end for transfers then I'm inclined to believe it probably is. But hey I'm not here to bicker I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Mikky just wanting to get in the car as fast as possible. Frenkie still trying to figure out what's happened in his head.

"The stadium had these statues of old people on them outside, and not one of the legend that is Aguero. Is that on the other side? But why did that guy call City's stadium 'Old Trafford?' like the cricket ground? And they made me wear a red shirt after signing the contract? Am I colour blind? I'm so confused....."

joedirt87

At the front in the cap.

Any news from the Triumvirate this afternoon?
Yeah this morning/late yesterday they changed their story from Depay alone being the key to now it's Dest and Depay for 18 million. They must have read our Ghostbusters jokes.

DutchCruijff

No deal this big and complex is being sealed on deadline day.

This was over a few weeks ago when it all went silent.

Though Depay and De Jong being in London was weird AF.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Barca fans are bonkers, but that’s sadly what he’ll have to endure if he won’t move. It’s his call now, not long left.
What bothers me is that he just doesn't seem to care about all this. I mean he's either got balls of steel and can deal with the shit, or he doesn't care and will just stay on his contract he's got now.

The next 24 hours will be so much fun i bet haha

Eplel

You know what, I don't want him anymore.

Something really off about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.