Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriku

Struggling to see how this would hinge on Silva heading to Barca, if they've allowed FDJ to travel to London to sign contracts, have medical, film reveal video etc.

Besides, the narrative all summer has been that Barca need him off the books if he refuses a salary reduction. If that's the true, he'll move either way.
Either way Sky are far from Tier 1 with this ‘un.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
No chance there's money left for this. We clearly diverted those funds towards Casemiro.

JanK

Supports
Napoli
No chance there's money left for this. We clearly diverted those funds towards Casemiro.
We have all the money we need if Glazers are forced to spend it. No FFP issues etc.

FDJ happening would be just ridiculous, but actually we need a striker as well. FDJ+Memphis+Dest as a deadline day deal would be amazing.

Although I prefer Gusto than Dest, but he is still better than our Lil' Wayne spiderman Obi-Wan.

Brophs

The One and Only
FDJ: I’m not leaving
Bernardo Silva: I’m not leaving
David Kent: I am fully erect now. Send tweet.

Reynoldo

We have all the money we need if Glazers are forced to spend it. No FFP issues etc.

FDJ happening would be just ridiculous, but actually we need a striker as well. FDJ+Memphis+Dest as a deadline day deal would be amazing.

Although I prefer Gusto than Dest, but he is still better than our Lil' Wayne spiderman Obi-Wan.
Dest signed for Milan yesterday but other than that I approve

CantonaManc

See where they play, how they play, if they play..
Supports
ETH's tricky reds

Dest already joined AC Milan

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Can we substitute this mod?! Kindly tag in a good believing muppet mod like @Penna or @golden_blunder and take your reality check common sense obvious truth saying how it is fart about with the thread title naysaying elsewhere!

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Rumours emerging that he's been seen getting off a private jet at Manchester airport within the last hour!! :eek::eek:

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
I am now curious (and bit concerned) of what exactly ETH is doing this hour to make Frenkie change his mind.
can only be snapchats of him helicoptering his willy and asking if xavi can do that with his little spanish one.

Status
Not open for further replies.