Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
If this goes cold again in the next couple of days then I'll literally explode.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Seems like we've given up on Nunez and activated Frenkie :lol:

Red Royal

From the 5 minutes I have seen him play vs Wales tonight I can see he will be an instant upgrade... muppet mode activated.

laughtersassassin

Yeah if we get De Jong I think Fred will do alright as his partner and we can always buy a new midfielder next summer.
Not a chance. Fred has been a massive failure who has played well enough games for us already.

Bench player at best

NewYorkRed

The thing is Romero is generally really reliable for Barca news. Would be really weird for him to just be making this all up for clicks. This I believe is genuinely the info being given to him by people he trusts, now if we end up getting it over the line or not is an entirely different story.

Would be a perfect start to the summer for us, really. Hopefully we can get a couple of signings in before preseason starts, esp Frenkie if he is to be the hearbeat of the team we would ideally have him play with the squad as much as possible.

Strats

Can we send Camille Vasquez and Ben Chew to negotiate with Barca please

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
A new era of spunking £70 million on questionable players?

Doesn't really sound new.
Imagine calling Frenkie de Jong a questionable player :houllier: been ages since we've had a midfielder who likes picking the ball up off the defenders, dictating play and is a natural in that role.

ti vu

2-1 goal is 90% FdJ for you. Played (making) out from the back in tightly. Progress the ball to attackers.

Zoo

Was the catalyst for the winner in the 93rd minute from his own penalty box but @Shane88 isn’t a fan.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag

When it was reported last month, the 95% was never mentioned as ‘’done deal’’. He said 95% chance to join man united.

didz

2-1 goal is 90% FdJ for you. Played (making) out from the back in tightly. Progress the ball to attackers.
Loved the little flicked one-two, and then the burst of acceleration while still keeping the ball so tight.. yeah he's class.

Yagami

Good post resistant
He will join Charlton, Robson, Keane, Scholes, etc, as one of our best midfielders EVER if he joins. He will captain us for years to great success under a manager who knows how to use him.

Yes, I'm getting ahead of myself, and, yes, I rate him that highly in his proper position!

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
That late winner is what he brings to a team in a single passage of play. It's not an assist nor a goal, just picking the ball up deep in his own half and transitioning it to the attack with a quick combination and decisive dribble.

Red Royal

It’s getting hot in here so take off all your clothes
People in the party - hot hot hot
People in the party - hot hot hot
They come to the party know what they got
They come to the party know what they got
I'm hot - You're hot - He's hot - She's hot
I'm hot - You're hot - He's hot - She's hot

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff

When it was reported last month, the 95% was never mentioned as ‘’done deal’’. He said 95% chance to join man united.
It’s like those old completion bars on Windows where the last 5% would take longer than the first 95%.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Too little about the goal, that was an awesome bit of play. He is just amazing.

Thiagoal

I think the transfer fee is important to Barca but more important is that they are paying a massive wage to a player that they don’t consider indispensable. They clearly have eyes for Lewandowski and I suspect want to use Frenkie’s salary on him!

Status
Not open for further replies.