From Antwerps official site

oskarutd

TOPSCHUTTER IN A-CORE UNITED

Fangzhuo Competed overflow R Antwerp FC and works the second seasons half off in England. The Chinese peak got a rugnummer by Manchester Utd and was added at the competition core. Fangzhuo Competed wanted to strengthen three year ago January 2003 in the course of the month our red white rangen. After a hesitating adaptations period full plain fizzy drinks and downs, grew our number bow the past seasons from till a scourge for many adversaries. Its brilliant target point in the cup competition against Sporting Locks, round but something to name, are unforgettable. We compressed the survey of its career by our club in a number of striking photographs and figures. R Antwerp FC takes naturally with regret parting and wishes the pointed a successful career to.

dicko

oskarutd said:
TOPSCHUTTER IN A-CORE UNITED

Fangzhuo Competed overflow R Antwerp FC and works the second seasons half off in England. The Chinese peak got a rugnummer by Manchester Utd and was added at the competition core. Fangzhuo Competed wanted to strengthen three year ago January 2003 in the course of the month our red white rangen. After a hesitating adaptations period full plain fizzy drinks and downs, grew our number bow the past seasons from till a scourge for many adversaries. Its brilliant target point in the cup competition against Sporting Locks, round but something to name, are unforgettable. We compressed the survey of its career by our club in a number of striking photographs and figures. R Antwerp FC takes naturally with regret parting and wishes the pointed a successful career to.

I think a rugnummer is a lesbian (or is that a rugmuncher?)
I haven't a clue about a red white rangen. (red and white reindeer - Christmas?)
Full plain fizzy drinks and downs (something to do with 7up?)
Sporting Locks? no idea

Can anyone translate the translation?

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
rugnummer most likely means squad number.

red white rangen...erm, red and white range? kit? the team's colours?

full plain fizzy drinks and downs...effervesencent, ups and downs

Sporting Locks...There is a bElgian football club called Lockern.

Idiomatic expressions and place names feck with internet translation programs. Common sense can over come poor translations to good effect.

Bearded but no genius

oskarutd said:
After a hesitating adaptations period full plain fizzy drinks and downs, grew our number bow the past seasons from till a scourge for many adversaries.
It was the same for me, really.

dicko

Dr. Dwayne said:
rugnummer most likely means squad number.

red white rangen...erm, red and white range? kit? the team's colours?

full plain fizzy drinks and downs...effervesencent, ups and downs

Sporting Locks...There is a bElgian football club called Lockern.

Idiomatic expressions and place names feck with internet translation programs. Common sense can over come poor translations to good effect.
The first two were (almost) recognisable but thanks for the others. I rarely have the patience to translate the translations. Some of them are very poor. I just hope I get the gist of what they are saying.

Cornell

I think its basically saying farewell to Dong and wishing him the best in the future while reflecting on his days with Antwerp.